A few different things...
1. Las Vegas, my heart aches for you. For your people. I started today with a sick stomach over this tragedy, but also with the unexplainable hope of my Savior. I mourn with you.
2. Wayyyy behind me in this photo are poinsettias! I'm already quoting Elf because I can and I will. Also, do y'all like to smell flowers as much as I do? I've even started to feel the texture of different ones and it's neat to see how each one feels.
3. I've been listening to Andrew Belle, Angus & Julia Stone, Odesza, and Drake.
4. I wish Dolly Parton was my best friend because I think she's so rad. I hope I'm that cool when I'm older.
5. I love sleeping while the rain gently beats against my window. That's the best sound ever.
6. Anything with almond butter on it.
7. I want to give a shoutout to the wonderful and lovely @kathryn_dyer. She's someone I've really admired for such a long time, and look to for inspiration. Her photos are out of this world breathtaking, and she had to deal with cancer, guys! Her journey of strength to overcome and kick cancer in the butt is absolutely incredible and makes her a superstar. I'm honored to call her and her husband @karlzoltan great friends!