Thank you for ur interest in my painting. Here are some tips that might be useful:
1. Try to use an original photo from a magazine. It wont tire your vision and details can be masterfully captured. Using an electronic device can tire your eyes and u may overlook some crucial details.
2. If u see some white spaces , just leave them white. That way u can bring out a shiny reflection.
3. Building layers.
3.1 pale wash
3.2 darkest colours
3.3 let all dry and apply medium colour
3.4 make sure each layer has dried completely before you add another layer.
4. Painting under white light or day light is best recommended.
5. Measure the size of object for correct details
6. Practice , being good at this over night is unreal. Some people have given up half way cos they feel unsatisfied with their skills but it takes time. Appreciate every mistake and be persistent.
Hope this helps. For those who have asked what colour palette and brand of paper , please read each post's caption carefully. I have stated materials used.
Thank you for your support. I am not yet an expert but lets do this together!
Brushes: winsor & newton 00, winsor & newton pure squirrel 000, bamboo brush 2
Watercolour palette: winsor & newton 40 watercolour palette
duration : 2.45 h