Hi, I'm Lina! I was nominated to do the #10thingsaboutme challenge so here it goes!
1. According to my parents, I am part dachshund because of my long body and short legs and part jack Russell terrier because of my coloring and my facial features. But really... who knows for sure.
2. I have HUGE ears and most of the time you will see me with one of them up and one of them down. That's just how I roll.
3. I love being in the car!! It's my favorite. Partly because it means I get to go with my humans. I HATE being left at home alone. It's so boring.
4. It took my humans FOREVER to potty train me. But I'm pretty much good now. (Unless it's raining, this girl is not pooping in the rain 🙅🏼) 5. I am very possessive over my parents sometimes. If they are showing another dog attention, that doesn't fly well with me.
6. I'm very spoiled 💁🏼 7. Whenever my parents have to go out of town to a place that dogs aren't allowed (lame), I stay with my grandparents! I love them so much!
8. I can't keep a toy intact to save my life. It's so much more fun to destroy them and rip the stuffing out. Who agrees?!?!? 9. Even though I have my own bed (multiple, actually), I sleep in my parents' bed every night. *see number 6 for clarification on that*
10. I was a Valentine's Day present for my parents. They adopted me from a local animal shelter in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (roll tide!!) as a Valentine's Day gift to one another and I could not be more thankful! They are the best humans ever ❤️ .
I while ago I was tagged to write #10thingsaboutme , but the truth is that most days I feel like I'm juggling 10 different women. I'm my biggest fan but also my own worst enemy. Some days I'll float around in a dress and then other (most) days I'll slob around in a t-shirt with a man-spread when I'm watching TV. I can be kind and caring, but also horribly selfish. A poet on paper and a stuttering, swearing mess in prrson. I'll hate my hair today and then swish it 'because I'm worth it' tomorrow. A shrinking violet at 9am and an arrogant shit head by 9pm. Determined to take over the world on a Monday and busy self-destructing by Friday. I'm just making things up and figuring myself out as I go along. Isn't everyone? 👸
I was nominated by #don_caramierda for the #10thingsaboutme challenge.
1. 😼I Love food especially Whiskas and dreamies. 2.🐈 I Love it to Explore the Garden
3.😺i Love hanging around with my Friends rabbit and Alpaka.
4. 💌I Love parcels 5.📿 I Love my scratch tree and my Toys 6. 🐕Sometimes iam a Bit Like a Dog 7.🙋 Everyday i Look Forward to my Humans for coming Home. 8.🕷 Iam afraid of spiders 9. 🍉Sometimes i Sit on a chair near my Humans when they are together for Dinner 10.🐶🐶 Someday i will be able to Bark.
Halli hallo 👋🏽👋🏽
Das ist mein neuer Beautyblog, um euch etwas zu zeigen wer ich bin fange ich mal mit #10thingsaboutme an 💕
1️⃣ Ich heiße Janina, bin 20 Jahre alt und komme aus NRW 📌
2️⃣ Ich bin durch und durch ein Make-Up junkie 💅🏽💄👄
3️⃣ wenn ich meinen Lohn bekomme geht es meistens direkt für klamotten oder Schminke drauf 🤷🏽♀️
4️⃣ Ich liebe neben Make-Up auch klamotten 👚👠👙
5️⃣ Obwohl mein Kleiderschrank überfüllt ist shoppe ich immer weiter 🤷🏽♀️ (#sorrynotsorry )
6️⃣ Ich bin in einer sehr glücklichen Beziehung 💑💕
7️⃣ Das ist mein erster Blog und hoffe das er mir gut gelingen wird 😳
8️⃣ Meine große Schwester ist genau so ein Junkie wie Ich 😝👱🏽♀️
9️⃣ Ich habe mich von sehr vielen Seiten inspirieren lassen 🗣🗣
🔟 Ich bin durch und durch ein Schnäppchenjäger und werde euch an meiner Jagt teilhaben lassen 👛
My beautiful Instagram friend @larathebear1 tagged me in #10thingsaboutme#challenge thank you for tagging us to participate 😘where should I start!? 🤔 1. I'm named after my grandpa, who absolutely loved boxers! 🤗
2. If you have a talking/singing holiday card I will destroy it within seconds #hatethosedamnthings
3. I respond to any name that sounds similar to my own #duke#luke
4. I have an obsession with cats, if one is near me I can't take my eyes off of them. And can't help but chase them 😅
5. I absolutely hate tape measures..if you take one out to work around the house I will bite it and take it from you and make sure you're safe
6. Everyone in my neighborhood knows who I am because I'm the neighborhood watch dog that sits in front of our big window and barks at anything/anyone who walks by
7. I really really really love kids. I would rather play with kids over other dogs any day of the week 😂
8. One of my favorite places is the dog park so I can sniff some bums of course🙊
9. My best friend is my brother Sebastian, who follows me around the house and steals my bed 😒
10. If anyone takes a paper towel cardboard roll and talks out of it, I will make it my mission to rip it up into little pieces 😂
We tagged a few of our beautiful friends to join in and tell all of us 10 things about you! And thanks again for tagging us to participate @larathebear1 💕💕 #boxer#boxers#boxerdog#boxerdogsofinstagram#boxerlover#boxersofinstagram#boxersoninstagram#dog#dogsofcanada#dogsofinstagram#dogsoninstagram#ilovemyboxer#boxergram#boxeraddict#boxerlove#myboxerdogbuddy
I'm an open book about me so here are 10 things you probably don't know about me....
1. I am a loud person at times😄
2. Laugh when people FART💨💨💨
3. I hate smelly behinds and bad breath😷
4. I HATE washing dishes😒
5. I love shopping👗
6. I've been in College 4ever😏
7. I'm a mommy and daddy's girl👧
8. I HATE DOGS!👿
9. I love to tell a un-HOLY joke ever so often😅
10. I LOVE LIFE💝
If you like you can RP.
Hello! Rosalee here, I've been tagged by @simbadevine to do the #10thingsaboutme challenge! If I've tagged you then you should make a post about you too!
1. I love peanut butter!
2. I was named after a character in a tv show!
3. I am talented at destroying even the toughest of toys!
4. I'm good at getting away with being on the couch when I'm not supposed to be on the couch!
5. Belly rubs are my favorite kind of rubs!
6. I like smiling at people!
7. Anyone who plays with me or gives me food is my friend!
8. I prefer couches to my bed!
9. I hate getting my nails trimmed! 😤
10. I am an advocate for sharing other people's food!
Thanks @odin.thatoneeyedcat for tagging us in this fun activity- here are our #10thingsaboutme
1. Alfie is 5 years old- we got him after dog sitting for a month and decided that a small dog would be amazing- we weren't wrong!
2. Pickles is 4 we got her as a companion to Alfie as he had separation anxiety- this was the best decision as they were instant friends.
3. Alfie likes belly rubs, wearing tops and burrowing under the covers.
4. Pickles likes green toys, licking hands and sleeping on shoulders- she hates wearing tops.
5. Both Alfie and Pickles have Papillon in them- they are not purebred pups.
6. Pickles has picked up a lot of characteristics from Alfie including splooting- which looks hilarious we call it chicken legs 😂
7. Alfie and Pickles love cheese 🧀, long naps and pats.
8. We like to chase the cat 😳when we are alone we like the cat but when we are together we are naughty.
9. When we go for walks we like to run the first bit as we are so excited and are super eager to pee on everything...🙄
10. We are quite lazy- our favourite weekend activity is snuggling on the couch - we are massive couch and blanket hogs and don't care one bit 🙊
I hope you enjoyed our fun facts! Roll on summer for more adventures in the great outdoors- although the couch is good in summer too... .
We have tagged a couple of friends to join in x
@pekecasillas me retó a escribir 10 cosas sobre mí, así que vamos a ver sale jejeje:
1.- Amo los animales, especialmente los perros, tengo 2 niñas 🐶🐶(Candy Valentina y Canela Victoria Pastelillo) y no dudo en colaborar con fundaciones que rescatan a animalitos que viven en malas condiciones.
2.- Creo que "Si quieres cambiar el mundo, debes empezar por cambiarte a ti mismo". Practico Yoga y meditación. Ahora soy estudiante de Kabbalah. 🙏🍃
3.- Amo la pizza 🍕 podría comerla todos los días, soy muy chocolatera 🍫, me encanta el pirulin y el toronto, la arepa venezolana es lo mejor del mundo. Me gusta mucho la comida árabe. No me gusta la nutella👎, Detesto las donas 🍩 en cualquier presentación.
4.- Me encanta ver el fútbol ⚽ (Fan del Real Madrid) soy de las que cuando tiene tiempo ve los partidos de liga, de Champions League, no me pierdo un Mundial, una Eurocopa o una Copa América. También me gusta ver tenis, el basket, la Fórmula 1.
5.- Amo la playa, ver la luna y las estrellas, los tulipanes, para mí la vida sin música no es vida... Creo en la astrología, en el Karma y Dharma, en las causas y consecuencias...
6.- Me gustar compartir en familia y con los amigos, soy de pocos amigos, prefiero calidad que cantidad...
7.- Me gusta la historia y conocer nuevas culturas, por eso sueño con viajar y conocer muchos lugares en especial Nepal, Bali, India, China, Corea del Sur, Japón, Escocia, Turquía, Italia, Australia.
8.- Me encanta ir al cine, ver series, leer libros, para mi es muy importante estar informada de lo que sucede en el mundo, siempre estoy leyendo noticias...
9.- Hago postres, mi especialidad las galletas, el quesillo de chocolate y la torta 3 leches.
10.- Soy de las que piensa que si compartes tu luz y amor con otras personas, el mundo será mejor, por eso nunca dudo en ayudar, colaborar con aquellos que lo necesitan... El mundo necesita más amor, unión; y menos odio y egoísmo.. 🙏❤
Ahora reto a @mariakghaddad
@mariamgarciahaddad @od_mendes @odvvegas @dra_andreynalenis 😘🤗💁
My great friend @ft4reco made this for me. My mom loves it❤😍❤😍Thank you Merlin's mom😘😘😘😘
My beautiful friend @larathebear1 tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme#challenge . Here we go:
1. My first week at my new home was very difficult to the point that mom was questioning her decision to bring me home.😩
2. My first week, I chewed up 4 pairs of flip flops, dad's new boots, 3 couch pillows, and my great grannys bedspread.😡
3. After that, mom tried to put me in a crate but that didn't go very well. You can't crate this boy!👊
4. I love food just not mine!🍕
5. Mom loves that were both an Aquarius ♒
6. I've had 2 surgeries only a month apart💉
7. I have a (almost)16 year furbrother, Bubba, that mom found in the ditch when he was just a few days old♂
8. I'm very protective of my family...especially my mom. You will get back in your vehicle💪(ask the nice mail lady)
9. Mom has to take me out to potty at 4:30 am and 9 pm because I am afraid of the dark.🌙
10. I can't sleep if I'm not in the bed with mom. I'm definitely a mommas boy(she says this is not good because she worries if something happens to her, how will I take it)❤ •
Save some cash with my 💰DISCOUNT CODES💰
⏩ROCKY15 @pawsitive_attitude_ for 15% off
⏩Rocky10 @naturaldogcompany for 10% off
Happy T👅T sweeties! 💜
Our cute @hollyandoliver tagged us for #10thingsaboutme
We hope you like our facts! Feel free to attend 😽💋
✔️ 1️⃣0️⃣ things about James 🦁: 1. I was such a wild kitten, in the first weeks the arms of meowmy were scratched all over
2. When I was a baby I climbed under the dish washer in s tiny little space and couldn't get out again. Meowmy was searching me for hours and was crying because she thought I won't come out without a wound, but lucky as I am, nothing bad happend
3. I became more quiet since Smokey moved in, I feel like a big brother for him and I care a lot about him
4. I love to play with mousies, but only yellow ones -
5. I would die for salami, I always try to rob it
6. I love to get cuddles but I hate it if hoomans take me up
7. I am the king of the house, nothing happens without me or my wisdom
8. I love to sit on chairs, in generell I love it to sit high
9. I love it to watch the fish in the tank, that's my favourite hobby
10. My eyes have a brown colour like a "Bernstein" ✔️ 🔶
1️⃣0️⃣ facts about Smokey 🐻: 1. The family where I was born called me Tarzan first, because I was the biggest of all kittens, my hoomans thought this name doesn't fit to me though because I am so gentle and so nice and I never scratch anything or anyone
2. The colour of my eyes changed from blue, to yellow to green
3. I love it to eat, I start screaming if I am hungry
4. I love cheese and joghurt and all kind of milk products
5. I am really frightened of loud noises, I hide under the bed if the bell rings
6. I "prrrr" in every situation and always feel comfortable
7. I am so clumsy, many flower boxes fell down because of me, not knowing about my own hugeness
8. I love it to scream at night and to make humans awake with the "jumping on them technique"
9. I am very talkative
10. I love it to cuddle and relax with humans, relaxing is my favourite hobby
My adorable friend @brucey_english_pointer tagged me to join the #10thingsaboutme#challenge . Thank you lovely 🤗😘💗Sooo, let's play! (This I stole from my lovely @mila_missboxer - friend)😊
1. When I was a baby, they called me dalmatian boxer because of so many dots (look at my ears!😅)
2. Most of the dots are actually very very darkbrown, like we call tigerboxers here in Finland, those Sandra colored or a bit darker the dots are. (I have a couple of light brown dots also, can't remember where on me.
3. I love food. Like. I REALLY love food. Actually I love to eat better to say. It doesn't really matter if it's not even food. I'd love to eat it.
4. I'm very jealous of my mom. And my humans. And my friends. If someone's going too close, I get upset.
5. When I'm excited I shake funny.
6. When I'm excited I get pink.
7. I hate cold windy rain. Those days my mom has to carry me out.
8. I love berries. Blueberries I can eat straight from the bush with out leaves coming into my mouth.
9. I know how to open doors, gates and cages. I just easily open the locks with my tongue
10. What else? I love you all my sweet friends!😍
I tagged a few friends here ❤ Would love to here these things of you (everyone of course I would like to hear, but it would take a whole night to tag😘😘), if you haven't had this yet
#boxers#boxerlife#boxerrules#boxeraddict#boxer_lover_club#boxerdog#boxersofig#boxersofinstagram#ilovemyboxer#instaboxer#boxergram#boxers_unlimited_feature#theboxerworld#whiteboxer#ilovemydog#boxerdaily#dogstagram#dogs#animals#pets#petsagram#boxernation#bokseri#koirat#Boxer_feature#boxersofpetsagram @boxernetwork @instadog_world @lauri_honkajuuri
*Follow my lovely friends @life.with.rocky.the.boxer @argontheboxer_
Thanks for the tag @acatcalledfred 😺Here's my #10thingsaboutme 🐾
1. I was adopted at six months old having lost my eye to an ulcer from cat flu complications.
2. I'm turning 6 this year in Oct. My actual birthdate is unknown but we usually celebrate it along with Halloween.
3. I share my home with my brother Fenriz. We have a love/hate relationship. I like to play fight with him and I get carried away sometimes but when it is cold we snuggle up together for warmth and help each other keep our faces clean.
4. I like to sit by the window and chatter at birds and passing neighbour kitties.
5. I'm not allowed outside unsupervised because I play too rough with the elderly neighbour kitty.
6. I'm very playful and active, I usually get the zoomies once a day where I speed around the house, sometimes bouncing sideways from room to room.
7. I'm very friendly and sociable with human house guests, I'll rub against their legs and sometimes nibble their knees if they look tasty.
8. I like to eat what my humans are eating, I've recently tried broccoli, corn and carrot. Not as good as meat but still pretty tasty.
9. I'm pretty clever, I've figured out how to open all the doors in the house, even the ones with round handles.
10. I like to wake my humans up early each morning for extra snacks. Usually this involves using the base of their bed as a racetrack and keeping my claws sharp on their furniture.
Bonus fact: I get away with being naughty because I have the cutest purr so my humans can't stay mad at me for long ❤️😺
I've tagged some furriends to join in 😺
Jag är så taggad! 🐾
Av @karikjoniksen att vara med i #10thingsaboutme
Ok, vad vill ni veta?
1. Att jag är snygg? Det vet ni ju redan.
2. Jag är väldigt mjuk o gosig.
3. Samt ödmjuk och blygsam.
4. Jag heter egentligen S* Husse & Mattes Dynasti. De ni!
5. Jag har papper på det. Eller det heter stamtavla. Har inte ens matte kan jag säga 😼
6. Jag är en blåmaskad Helig Birma! HELIG! De ni! 😇
7. Myzan som jag bor med heter egentligen S*Kenaz Ms Trinitario out of Elouise! Tjusigt värre!! Hon är också helig.
8. Matte vill att Myzan o jag skall "göra" kattungar. Va?! 🙀Fattar ingenting.
9. Mina intressen är att äta.
10. Och sova, men det visste ni kanske redan. 💤
I was tagged to participate in the #10thingsaboutme#challenge by my amazing bestie @brucey_english_pointer so here goes.....
1. I am a toy cavoodle. My mum was a cavoodle. My dad was a toy poodle.
2. My most favorite thing to eat in the whole world is #chicken ! I am absolutely obsessed with anything chicken 🐣.
3. I follow my mummy around like a shadow. I would even follow her to the toilet if she let me.
4. I do not like fish or seafood. The fishier and smellier the worse it is.
5. I am absolutely the worst when it comes to recall. If the doors open you bet ya I'm out the door. If you chase me, I run even further because it's fun! If you run the opposite direction to me then I will follow you. The more distraction i.e. cats, birds, people, other dogs, the worse I am.
5. I have torn apart every single bed my mummy has bought me. I love the stuffing inside them to be outside all over the house not inside the bed.
6. I am scared of my girlfriend @lexie_cutest_toypoodle16. I always run to mummy when she comes around me. She is totally obsessed with me and won't leave me alone!
7. My mummy can't leave tissues or wipes around because I eat them all. I have swallowed numerous tissues and 2 wipes on 2 different occasions. Both wipes took 2 1/2 days for me to vomit up!
8. On our walks I have to poop a minimum of 5 times. I always come home with a dirty butt!
9. I am like a possessed crazy dog when you bath me and especially dry me. I HATE the dryer! Especially near my face. I also hate my front legs being brushed!
10. My favorite things to chew on are my dads smelly socks. I would rather his socks than any toys any day of the week!
Now I have tagged some friends to play along if they haven't already!
1. I has a daddy!
2. Me and daddy have been together for almost three years😸
3. I'm a sagittarius♐️ 4. My birthday is 12.16❄️ 5. I met daddy on Halloween 🎃
6. I HATE thunder!
7. I have 3 cats and 2 turtles🐱🐢 8. I've been a little for a year and a kitten for 4 months!
9. Pastel pink and baby pink are my favorite colors🎀
10. I LOVE Pokémon go and hunting with daddy😻🎀❤️ #10thingsaboutme#ddlgcommuntiy#ddlgprincess#littlespace#sfw#kittenplay#ageplay#kawaii#cgl
My half-brother @billy_the_greyhound tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge. Here goes:
1) I have two floating ribs, one each side
2) I can stand on my hind legs and almost put my front paws on my hooman dad's shoulders
3) I like taking shoes 👠 back to my bed, but I don't chew them
4) I love ❤️ doing zoomies in the garden and wish it was bigger!
5) I am a very happy girl most of the time and wag my tail a lot
6) I am a food thief and I am particularly fond of bread 🍞
7) I sometimes get anxious 😩 when I hear noises I don't like -children squealing, crowds
8) I love going in the car 🚗 so much, sometime I won't get out of it
9) Once I've got my hoomans attention from some mischief, I don't tend to repeat it. E.g. Digging up the garden, destroying a dog bed
10) I run out the kitchen and go upstairs when my hoomans want to put me to bed in my basket in the kitchen
If you've been tagged it's your turn to play!
I was tagged in the #10factsaboutme#10thingsaboutme#challenge by my dear furiend @brucey_english_pointer so here we go. 1). I am a Pomeranian chihuahua mix rescued by my mama at the beginning of last year 2). I definitely think I am a big tough dog, like a mastiff for sure, my bark is mighty 3). But I'm pretty much scared of everything and always have been, mommy thinks it's because of the home I lived in before my furever home 4). Dentastix. I love dentastix. I cannot go a day without them. My grandma refuses to let anyone give them to me but her, we love that we share that moment every day. 5). I once snuck a dead toad into the house when I was a young puppy and buried it in my mommys bed sheets so she would find her present later. I have never seen her more angry. 6). I have such a special bond with my mommy's grandpa 'Pa'. I could just lay with him all day 7). I am the most hyper dog you will ever meet and it was worse when I was just a wee pup. I run so spastically that I have to tuck my tail under and run with my butt to the ground for optimum speed. You should see me go. 8). Every night before bed, I lay on mommy's bed and play with my toys until I'm ready for bed and then I put my toys on the ground and climb under the covers with mom and curl up behind her knees so I can keep her warm. I don't wake up until the morning. 9). I do not like big highways. They scare me when we are road tripping to see family, I always climb in my crate for comfort. 10). My farts are brutal. They will knock you out 🤢. And those are 10 facts about me! I'm tagging a few of you to do that same so we can learn more about you!
I was tagged to participate in the #10thingsaboutme#challenge a while ago by my amazing furiends @goldendoodle_collie but we been a bit slack lol so here goes!
1. I am actually half German Shorthaired Pointer and half English Pointer but I was the only one who looked more EP.
2. My Dad always wanted to call his first son Bruce and even tried to convince my Mum to call one of my 3 sisters Brucina haha but finally he got me.
3. I always follow my family to the toilet so I can get a butt scratch.
4. Im the first dog my family have known to like vinigar on salad 🥗. 5. When my Dad goes downstairs for a cup of tea at night, he gives me one biscuit that I take upstairs to eat, I wait for him to come up first though.
6. Every day when I wake up I sniff really loud under my sisters doors to see who is still home.
7. I loved my Mummy very much and even though I was a destructive puppy I would sit so calmly under her feet to keep her warm. 😢🌹
8. Now, when my Dad calls me inside and I ignore him, he calls me Killer and I come running, because I sound tuff!
9. Every night my family have to make sure the cat eats his prawns before I get to them🍤 sometimes he shares.
10. I absolutely love piggy ears. 🙊🐷
Now ive tagged some furiends to play along if they haven't already 😘😘
Now to finish off the #10thingsaboutme Here's Moe 1. I was rescued at 5 weeks old 2. I was rescued with my 3 brothers, 2 died, I almost died and my other brother lives a few houses down 3. Lola is my momma 4. I sometimes play fetch 4. I love string 5. Eeyore is my best friend and my partner in crime 6. I love drinking out of the tub 7. I'm afraid of visitors but I'm getting braver 8. I love peanut butter 9. I like to hunt bugs 10. I try to eat anything I find on the floor
It's Monday, and Andresito wants to share #10thingsaboutme
1. I was born on May 21st, 2012 in Madrid,
Spain, and my adoptaversary is September 12th, 2012!
2. I am very close with my human (@alrom76) and tolerate everyone else
3. I love to go under the covers in bed, and I also manage to take up most of the bed when I spread out and get comfortable
4. I turn into a hissing menace when you try to cut my nails
5. I once got stuck inside the walls of a house...I was there for a long time and made my owners frantic, but eventually strolled out
6. I really love being on my leash, but since my owners moved, I don't get to go outside on it anymore
7. I once left a $1 bill in my food dish as a tip. I haven't done it since.
8. I'm very vocal, especially when my people are going to sleep and an hour before they wake up.
9. My favorite toys are the feather wand and that darn red laser dot! I'll catch it once day...
10. I am the master of "if I fits, I sits" as evidenced by this photo.
8. We travelled a lot with the whole family since we were little. I loved it then and I love it now. I like to travel outside of Europe at least once a year and visit near by countries every now and then.
9. I have many wonderful friends around the world who prove to me when it comes to friendship the miles in between are not a problem, I hold them close in my heart. @gunesalkan, @lendik1, @gretaaju, @ma_we, @teresafalves to name a few, I love you all.
10. Instagram to me is a place where I firstly get to share my work. Also my thoughts on life and hopefully inspire someone out there. I hope to be an example of how beautiful a life can be when you love what you do. Everyone mentioned above and in the previous two posts, I would love to hear 10 interesting facts about you. Love to everyone still reading this, make the most of this very day. If you still have any questions about me / my life / the work I do, drop me a DM 💗
PC: @gretaaju #10thingsaboutme#vidaiglicar
5. I have been reading Haruki Murakami for the past two years. It started on my trip to Berlin where @iamnotana lended me his book Norwegian Wood. I fell in love with his style of writing. Currently I am reading What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. The best thing about it is that ...
6. I finally started running on a daily basis. I have a very strong love-hate relationship with it. I hold deep respect for all dedicated runners (@cecilechabert) and despite the knowing fact I feel great afterwards, I find it hard to find the motivation to get over the feeling sorry for myself part while running. So now I am giving it a go, so far so good, even enjoyable and I am dedicated to make it a daily routine.
7. I was born into a family of five children. I have an older and a younger brother (@matejiglicar), an older (@emina_hiska) and a younger sister (@veronikaiglicar). Parents who besides having a big family still have strong careers - my mom is a doctor and my father is in finance - fully support us. The years when I lived in the UK were tough on me and without their emotional and financial support at the time I would never be where I am today. The older I get, the more respect I have for them, how they manage to do it all. Plus, ...
Photo from my graduation at @dmuleicester 3 years ago. #10thingsaboutme#vidaiglicar
A few people asked me to join in the 10 facts about yourself thing. Here they are, enjoy 🙏
1. I am a workaholic. To describe it in nicer words - I love what I do and simply don't get enough of it. I might get tired of designing on a computer and switch to watercolors and sketchbook or vice versa but I don't get a feeling when I get tired of all of it. Work defines a big part of my life, my personality and daily schedule and I am proud and happy about it. Something I strongly believe in is that when you find something you love to do, do it wholeheartedly and you will achieve great things. @lepaafna, @the_southern_yogi, @jessicaolie, @babethlafon, @garancedore, @ninastajner, @zivajaversek are my daily inspirations in doing so. I became so passionate about design when ...
2. I moved to the UK for studies at the age of 18. I lived there for four years and still think of it as one of the best decisions in my life. It was also a time when I went through some of the toughest moments. I lost a person I loved in the most unimaginable circumstances and was faced with strong feelings of grief, anxiety and even depression. Forever happy, grateful and proud to be where I am today. If I were to stay in Slovenia ...
3. I would study Physiotherapy or Psychology. I used to think that was my path to help people. Now I know being who I am I can achieve greater things through design and honest relationships. I don't think I would be any good at those two areas as ...
4. I love spending time by myself. I love my friends, family and work family however I enjoy my mornings and evenings alone. I never had the energy required to do a lot of talking or maybe I just think there are better things to devote that energy to. I consider myself lucky to not get PMS but I get impatient and intolerant if I don't get enough alone time.
PC: @gretaaju #10thingsaboutme#vidaiglicar
Hi, it's me Palomita! My human is bored and wants to share #10thingsaboutme :
1) my birthday is June 16th, 2014 and my adoptaversary is September 23rd, 2014
2) I really love to be petted while I'm eating! It's a little bit weird, but I get very insistent about making it happen
3) I have very specific blanket preferences. I love fleece blankets and only make muffins on those.
4) I was born in the suburbs of Madrid, Spain
5) I love sitting in boxes!
6) When I was younger, I would initiate games of fetch!
7) I am an expert fly-hunter, which is helpful during the summer
8) When I was a kitten, I somehow got out onto the window ledge (6 stories up!) and nearly gave my humans a heart attack as they pulled me back inside
9) I LOVE bread, olives, whipped cream and wet food!
10) I can be a little aloof and I'm not the most affectionate kitty, but I love hanging out near my humans and spending lazy Sundays doing nothing with them
Mags here with my #10thingsaboutme -- .
(1) I originally lived with a family who neglected me; when I fled them, I met my current humans. In fact, my humans brought me back to my original house, and the people there said they didn't want me anymore! Can you believe that?! 😾😾😾 .
(2) I'm extremely spoiled. There's even a chair in the living room stacked with folded blankets that I like to lie on (you can see it in the background of this picture) -- my humans call it my throne! .
(3) I'm enamored with my older brother Stinky. I follow him around, bathe him, take naps with him, etc. .
(4) I LOVE music; when my hudad plays a musical instrument, I usually plop on the floor and roll around, purring (there are several videos of this on IG). My favorite instruments to be serenaded by are classical guitar and sitar. .
(5) I have a lot of dog-like behaviors. For example, I'll dig in the backyard when I'm on a walk, and I love to lick my humans' faces! .
(6) I love to watch (and yell at) birds. In particular, I have an ongoing feud with a neighborhood cardinal, who will hover by the window and taunt me! .
(7) I'm extremely well-behaved on my harness, and I'm crazy about going for backyard walks. In fact, when I see the harness, I run up to it and start purring incessantly. .
(8) Like my brother Stinky, I'm completely infatuated with my Abyssinian sister, Mia. I kinda get on her nerves though. .
(9) I'm very friendly with humans, and usually want to meet anyone who comes over to the house. .
(10) I get poof-tail a lot! Sometimes I even fail to recognize my own brother (a condition my humans termed 'kitty face blindness'), and assume the arch-back and poof-tail position when he startles me!
Happy Sunday everypawty 💞🌸💞 if you would like to learn a bit more about me read on.... I was tagged by the lovely @hollytcat and the sweet @prince.the.three.legged.cat for #10thingsaboutme 😽 please join in friends I would love to know more about you❤️ 1) I love to play! It's my favorite past time. I have so many toys. And I always lose my most favorites first.
2) My favorite napping place is this funny shaped box that the new fan came in. I fits so perfectly, I swear it was meant for me!
3) I am an only fur-child and I like it that way!
4) I just can't stand those store bought snacks.
I prefer freshly washed lettuce or spinach straight out of the washing thing! Oh and I love roasted turkey and chicken!
5) It took a whole week for my parents to come up with my name! They both agreed I am a godess. They are right. Gaia is primal Greek goddess
6) I love to chat it up with my humans. I'm always telling them something. Usually it's to go back outside. Or to eat.
7) Everyday my humans turn on a box and the tv. I always run to the t.v to catch that little avatar that shows up before he runs away. Every single time. One of these days... 8)I am an indoor cat. But I simply love being outdoors. I'm always asking to go outside. Even if they say it's "raining" Or "snowing" Whatever that means!
9) I am very social! Every time somebody comes to visit, I'm always around mewing it up!
10) I've been known to have quite the cattitude at times. I'm not a fan of being picked up But I love getting tons of kisses from them. I always sleep right by them every night
#cats#catsofinstagram#pets#prettykitty#loveable#cats#instagood#instacat#catgram#catlover#greycat#fluffybaby#sweetcat#bestpet#animals #💞 #😽
We are joining @acatcalledfred and @punkrawkgyrl69 for a #sundayfundayboxpawty . Sorry the pic is from Christmas, but it's a box, right?? We're also entering the #10thingsaboutme with @princess_ali_cat and @larrrythecat .
1. We're both born on January 21, 2011, and have a brother named Mjau (meow in Norwegian). 2. We have Turkish names; Kutsal Kedi means Sacred Cat, and Kadife Kedi means Velvet Cat. The Kadife oneeye came later, due to glaucoma. 3. Kadife had her right eye removed two years ago as a result of acute, primary glaucoma. Luckily, this is very rare in cats, and even luckier; after two years her left eye is doing great. 4. We both love fish, especially tuna, both the cat version and meowmy's canned tuna in brine. The last one is terrific with a bit of mayo. 5. Kadife is quite moody and prefer hoomans to other animals. She will hiss and growl if someone comes to near her without warning. 6. Kadife loves hoomans, and has adopted meowmy's parents as her extra family, they have a big garden, that helps too. 7. Kutsal is easygoing and her boytoy is @annebritt22 's Egyptian mau cat, Nimbus. He is only 2 years old, but very infatuated with Kutsal the cougar. 8. We both hate going to the scary vet, even though Kadife has been there a lot the last two years. The shots they give us are gruesome, and the smell...😖😖 9. We are both bluepointed, and even though meowmy says we could be shown, we are not interested in cat shows. We feel they focus too much on looks and not enough on our personalities. 10. When meowmy sleeps, Kutsal will gently wake her with her cat opera arias close to meowmy's ear, to remind her we need more or fresher wetfood (dried kibble is for pussies, no offense), and Kadife is busy drowning toy mice and pieces of string in the water bowl or fountain. Together, we're a great team. •
Las bellezas de @voguishdiet y @iamfasholica me retaron a publicar 10 cosas sobre mí que nadie sabe así que por aquí se las dejo.
Nací el 25 de Diciembre, algo atravesada🙋🏾 Mis papás me cuentan que estaban todos en la clínica súper empintados, trasnochados y con el 🐭 a mil jajaja.
Mi nombre lo eligieron por votación, estaban entre Carla Patricia y Claudia Patricia😂 Solamente mi mamá y un tío votaron por Claudia.
Desde pequeña decía que quería ser Miss Venezuela o Top Model😂 Mis papás me metieron desde muy pequeña en clases de modelaje y me apoyaban siempre al 1000.
Cuando tenía dos años me partí la lengua por la mitad😂👅 literal me quedó colgando.
No me gusta el arroz con pollo🙅🏾 pero doy la vida por las empanadas.
Mi papá me dice yaya o calapatilla🙈 así me decían mis hermanitos cuando estaban bebés y no hablaban bien jaja.
ME ENCANTA el vallenato, digan lo que digan jajaa no me da pena y pedí que cuando me case me lleven un grupito que llegue a tocar tipo 3am😂 se llegan!
Soy cantante frustrada, yo pienso que canto bien🤧 y mi mamá dice que yo canto bonito pero se escucha feo jajaja.
Soy más maracucha que el patacón pero el acento no siempre lo tengo (mi papá no me dejaba hablar maracucho cuando estaba pequeña, decía que las niñas no hablaban así 😂). Aunque bueno, dicen que se me sale cuando estoy brava jajaja.
Estuve en clases de piano, me encantaban! Pero admito que me costaba mucho cantar y tocar al mismo tiempo😂 pero lo logré.
Pensé que era difícil buscar 10 cosas sobre mí pero mientras fui escribiendo creo que tengo muchísimas más por contarles💓📝 lo haré en otra oportunidad.
Ahora reto a @theurbangal , @itsmemariasee , @dalalyauhari y @lygiawong 💓🙋🏾
@penny_pennster tagged us to play along in the #10thingsaboutme challenge! I'll tag some friends to play along with us!! 1. When I was a 'racer' I was pretty rubbish, I was more interested in sleeping. (Some things never change)
2. I will eat anything and everything and will cry if you don't share something with me.
3. I don't understand most things people say to me but if you ask me if I want my breakfast/tea then I'll start to do my happy dance.
4. I love spending time with my Gran and Grandad. They spoil me🤴🏼
5. I love going in the car. If we walk past ours and the boot doesn't open I cry.
6. I'm getting more confident with other dogs and strangers I'll even go up and sniff people.
7. I love cheese and peanut butter. The more the better.
8. Mum and dad say I'm rotten inside. 💨🤢
9. I am very lazy and will happily sleep/laze about ALL day.
10. I am still VERY interested in rabbits 🐰 and don't have great recall so can't get off the lead😢
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday ☀️ I was tagged by @ajnabutterflycollection to share 10 things about myself in the #meetyourcreator challenge.
1) My name is Olivia, Yvonne being my middle name. My great grandmothers name was Yvonne & she was a wonderful painter. I never met her, she passed a few months before I was born but I've been told I am a lot like she was.
2) I was born & still reside in upstate New York. I absolutely love it here 🌿 I feel the most at peace in the mountains amongst the trees & nature.
3) I have my Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography with a minor in Art Therapy & it's the best decision I ever made. Art school taught me discipline, ambition, & how to hone my creativity. Art therapy is so important to me, I feel like I use it everyday. The act of creating is so meditative to me, I love to work with my hands.
4) I've always been interested in numerous forms of expression. I was a dancer for 12 years, a gymnast for 8, & took every art class my high school had to offer. I love DIY projects. I also love my hoops ❤️
5) A healthy lifestyle has always been important to me. When I was 10 I started scrap books of exercises, recipes, & other health tips that I still use to this day. Pilates > everything.
6) I have been with my partner, Neil, for 2 years now. We have been friends for over 3 years now & before we started dating he was my absolute best friend. He is my biggest motivator & I'm so thankful for him. He is always pushing me to be the best version of myself. We both are lucky enough to work from home & run our own businesses; we are each other's inspiration.
7) I'm extremely family oriented. They mean the world to me & I couldn't imagine where I would be without a family that supported me no matter what. They have always let me be different & beat to me own drum. How lucky am I?
8) I have a huge passion for music. I love music of all kinds but I especially love rock, jazz, & jam band tunes. String Cheese Incident & Umphrey's McGee are my favorites though! I love live music & I've met some amazing people out on the dance floor 💃🏻
Continued in the comments...
I've been meaning to do this for an eternity, but would end up sleeping while writing it. Inspired by fellow mommy blogger, Nikita (@beingmammabear ), I list 10 things about me:
1) I love baking, like really really love it. The only reason I don't bake as much, is because I'm the only one who ends up eating the goodies. Hubby isn't much of a cakes and bakes fan.
2) Even though I'm a Sindhi, I'm not a very big fan of the papad. Like seriously, the movies have created a myth around this, it's not like we eat, drink, breathe papad.
3) I'm a big foodie. (I'm sure you must've realised that all points, including this one, talk about food)
4) I don't know how to swim 🤐 have tried learning it twice as a kid, but never got to practice. So hoping that happens soon.
5) I love to paint and create. I know about 7 types of painting styles.
6) I love to plan trips, it gives me so much happiness to put together the itinerary.
7) I'm a sucker for old forts and palaces. I love to see the architecture, how they lived, what they wore.
8) I love sarees for their elegance, but I never really get much of a chance to wear it. My latest is a banana silk from Coorg.
9) I am more of a beach-loving person. I've always loved collecting the shells and starfish washed ashore.
10) I'm much older than what I look.
I'm putting Milly in charge for this one!
Thanks @penny_pennster for tagging me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge! Here are a few things about me that peoples may not know 😊
1- My racing name was Lynlaw Milly. Mumma doesn't like to talk about it much because she gets upset when she talks about #greyhoundracing
2- I never even made it to the track! They didn't even give me a chance to show off my mad running skills 😓all that training for nothing!
3- On cold mornings I like to jump into bed with mum and dad and wiggle my way in under the covers for cuddles.
4- I don't know how to play 😓 Those other doggies make it look so easy, I just get frustrated at them for having so much fun so I try to bite their ears!
5- My favourite treat is mums toast in the mornings.
6- Mum laughs at my bark, she says I sound like a little baby chihuahua! This offends me because I'm really a viscous guard dog...
7- I play dumb so that I don't have to do anything that mum says, I'm actually very smart but don't tell her that! #idowhatiwant
8- Mumma got me from the RSPCA in Bendigo, it was love at first sight for both of us!
9- When I first came home I was scared of big groups of people. Now I looove being centre of attention when mumma brings me along to her book readings.
10- If mum decides to torture me with a bath I get pay back by running straight outside and rolling in the biggest patch of dirt I can find. #suckedinmum
Day3⃣2️⃣6️⃣: My fwiends @bella_and_stormy tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge - here we go (those tagged play along!):
1️⃣ back in the days when I was racing in Florida, I wasn't a #1 racer - I almost came in last in all of them. But now I'm #winninginlife 🥇🐎
2️⃣ I don't always scream like I'm dying, but when I do it's for absolutely no reason #overlydramatic
3️⃣ my bestest fwiends in the world are the @klevenhounds . I'm the (drama) queen 👸🏼and they love me!
4️⃣ I'm a greyt listener and follow many commands. The ones I learned very fast were "go lay down" and "hop in the car"
5️⃣ not a surprise that 2 of my favorite things to do are sleep on my slumberball and ride in the car
6️⃣ needless to say I have many favorite things: another one is to play catch in the yard 🤾🏼♀️ #pennydropit
7️⃣ I gets tons of attention anywhere I go. To the point where dad doesn't want to take me places cause he doesn't want to have to do small talk with strangers #antisocial#isthatagreyhound 🤷🏻♂️
8️⃣ whereas mom loves to take me anywhere she goes. She even brings me to her office once in a while. 🐶👩🏼💻
9️⃣ I'm very vocal but I can't roooo. People think it's funny and say I'm a #heavymetaldog 👩🏼🎤
🔟 my one year anniversary wif my pawrents is coming up soon. Time flies when you are having fun 🎀
Just be yourself ✖️
Sur insta, il existe des milliards de comptes à découvrir, des milliards de personnalités uniques qui se cachent derrière des pseudos aux 4 coins du monde. On essaye tous de se démarquer à notre manière, de poster les plus jolies photos et de faire toujours mieux que les autres. Mais le plus important à mes yeux c'est certainement de rester soi même et de ne pas devenir une pale copie de tel ou tel influenceur. Vous avez tous un petit quelque chose, une touche personnelle à ajouter. N'arrêtez jamais de croire en vous et de suivre vos rêves ❤️. Merci à vous de me suivre et de m'encourager chaque jour dans ma passion 😘. Aujourdhui j'ai envie de vous en dire un peu plus sur moi.
1️⃣ Je m'appelle Manon et j'ai bientôt 26 ans. 2️⃣J'habite à Paris depuis bientot 4 ans mais j'ai vécu pendant longtemps dans le 77, puis ai déménagé deux ans à Nancy. 3️⃣ Je suis actuellement au chômage 4️⃣ Je voue une passion aux licornes depuis que j'ai rencontré @constancesdiary 5️⃣J'ai fait une classe préparatoire, 3 ans de fac et deux années d'école de communication 6️⃣ Je suis capable de démonter un pot de beurre de cacahuète en l'espace de 24:00 7️⃣ Je vis en colocation avec ma super @lisaa_kate 8️⃣ Quand j'étais petite j'appelais les hippopotames les patames patames 9️⃣ J'ai une maladie auto-immune appelée Sclérose en plaque mais j'ai de la chance d'avoir été diagnostiquée relativement tôt et d'être suivie de sorte à ne pas avoir fait de nouvelle poussée jusqu'à présent 🔟 Je mesure 1m56 (#minimoys ).
I'm participating in the #10thingsaboutme challenge as posted by @sereniteef - I hope some friends will join in! 1) I'm named after Patrick Swayze's character Bodhi in the original Point Break movie-it's one of my mom's favorite movies, and my name is also a reference to the Jack Kerouac book Dharma Bums. 2) I'm learning to skateboard like my dad. I do really well at it, but sometimes I go a little nuts and just want to bite the wheels off of the board. 3) I LOVE EVERBODY! A little too much sometimes. Some strangers get the wrong idea when I lunge their direction, but I just want to say hi and smother them with love and slobbery kisses. 4) My best friends are a hedgehog named Burt and a stuffed Slimer toy from the movie Ghostbusters. I'm currently seeking an alive best friend. All offers of being bff's accepted! 5) The first ever golden retriever I met besides my family was @detectivestablergolden - we were already Instagram friends and my mom had no idea we only lived a block away from each other. I was really little when we met, and learned how to dog from him! 6) I like to sneak attack my parents by running to wherever they are and farting. Then I become terrified of my own fart and run away. 7) One of my videos went viral and of the 4 times its been shared by major social media pages that my parents know of, it has over 12 million views and hundreds of thousands of shares. 8) I am obsessed with elk 💩. My parents say that's a 💩-ty habit but I don't care. I'm also obsessed with the swiffer. 9) Almost all of my siblings, including @littleladythegolden have a zipper nose like I do-but I'm the only one that has it all the way down my face. Mom says it gives me character, whatever that means. 10) When my dad hugs my mom, I get jealous and make her let go of dad and hug me. I do give the best hugs, after all. #goldenretriever#goldensofinstagram#goldenretrievers#goldenretrieverpuppy#goldenretrieversofinstagram#goldens#puppy#puppies#puppydog#pup#pupstagram#pupsofinstagram#puppiesofig#puppiesofinstagram#dog#dogs#dogscorner#dogsofig#dogsofinsta#dogsofinstagram#dogsofinstaworld#golden#seattledogs#pnwdogs#puppylove#barkpost#dogstagram
#10thingsaboutme (from Bob's perspective)
1) I like to talk on the phone with people 2) I have a large vocabulary, including Hello and Mom. 3) I had an accident when I was really little, so I don't have a lot of use of my back left leg. 4) I like to go on adventures in my stroller. 5) my Juli has thought about getting the paperwork to officially make me her #emotionalsupportcat (but I act like one already) 6) my main nicknames are "Odd Bob" and "Damnit Bob" 7) I have a tendency to do strange things for no apparent reason. 8) My stomach is very sensitive, so no matter how much I beg, my Juli won't give me any human food. 9) I sleep in bed with my Juli every night- she can't sleep without me! 10) when I get nervous, I lick plastic bags. Whatever kind I can find- I don't have a preference in color or store.
I was sent a 10 things about me challenge from @tripawdcuties , so here we go:
1. While I love everyone, I’m a total mama’s boy.
2. I’m 10 months and 60lbs, littermate brother to @greg_the_golden and Tiburon ( @morgansuddendorf).
3. Swimming and wrestling are the best things ever - preferably with friends!
4. When I came home, my name was Jonah but changed to Rory a few weeks later because Jonah simply wasn’t the right name at all!
5. I had tummy issues when I was little which made cuddling uncomfortable and have just started realizing cuddles are AMAZING (until I get too hot)!
6. My favorite toy is my snugglepup - it showed up when I still lived with my brothers and sisters and came home with me. I carry it all over the house when I’m over excited, over tired, or just need a bit of comfort.
7. Like Enzo my brother/cousin, I too enjoy carrying socks and underwear around (especially if dirty - those get an even higher reaction!) and love the butt scritches!
8. Mama and I spent a lot of time when I was little going to many places and doing/seeing many things so I’m pretty fearless in general which can get me into a bit of trouble.
9. I give amazing guilt looks when I’m not getting my way, sometimes adding in a paw to hold - mama says I could go pro!
10. My name happened because it simply fit, but many seem to think it’s because of Doctor Who - we’re ok with that and if I ever get a sister she may have to be named River just because.
#10thingsaboutme (done from Boo's perspective)
1) when I was first adopted, I lived my first 2 months at home under my mommy's bed 2) No one is certain my true age, and a lady never tells. 3) I am aging in reverse, and am like a kitten all over again! 4) I was brought to a rescue/shelter as a stray, and they thought I may have had kittens at some point. 5) I have been told that I have an excellent #restingbitchface 6) my mommy and the rescue think I might be at least part #norwegianforestcat 7) My mommy is the only person in the world that is allowed to call me BooBear 8) I am in the "witness purr-tection program, and hate having my photos on social media (other than the occasional Instagram) 9) I am 12 pounds of sheer muscle- and know how to use it too! 10) I am the Queen of the Universe (known and unknown) and have a tiara to prove it!
Hi! Enzo here! I was tagged by @bigbobtheheartthrob to compile a list for the #10thingsaboutme challenge! So here goes:
1) I was born in Washington,and now living in Northern California! I am 19 months old and weigh in at 85 lbs!
2) im obsessed with sticks, undies, socks, pulling tissue out of the trash and shredding it ( as seen in picture above)😜. But I don't chew up the socks and undies, I just enjoy flinging them around and carrying them in my mouth all over the house for entertainment value!! 😜
3) I absolutely hate car rides, vacuums, and getting my nails clipped! Mom and dad still cannot figure out why!
4) my favorite sport is swimimming, swimming, oh and more swimming! Oh and tug of war! (If thats considered a sport! 😂) I also enjoy " hide and seek" the treats ( even though it's not a sport either)!
5) I am an excessive drooler and slobberer! My jowls tend to have a mind of their own!
6) I am quite a social butterfly and always have to be up in the mix of things! I love mingling with new doggy friends and human friends both big, small, young and old! I love them all!
7) I go ape shit over sardines. Once I see the container, I lose my shit!
8) I always want to be around mommy and daddy , so I follow them everywhere..... including the bathroom and shower!
9) I am just happy all the time and I love to sit on mommy and daddy's laps and get butt massages! ( I don't know my own size)😂
10) I got my name from a t.v show called the "The Hills", where there was a funny little Kid Named Enzo on there. Mom fell in love with the name and thought it would be perfect for me since my human daddy is Italian and it goes well with our last name! I am inviting @mypuppykenai , @mr_bentley_theenglishcream , @sereniteef , @over_the_luuna @themiltonman to share 10 things about themselves and pass it along! 😘#sillygolden#10thingsaboutme#sillypuppy#goldensofinstagram#goldensoninstagram#goldenretrieversofinstagram#ilovegolden_retrievers#doglife#dogsofinstagram#dogsofinstaworld#dogstagram#dogsta#ilovedogs#happypup#lifeisgolden#englishcream#englishcreamgolden
What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs 🐾 my friend @chichirescuedog tagged me to participate in the #10thingsaboutme challenge so here it goes
1. I am 6 months and weigh 58 lbs
2. I LOVE Socks. Not to chew but just to carry around
3. I am named after @arizonabaseball and current @greenvilledrive 3rd baseman @bobbydalbec. I get extra treat when he hits homers!
4. My favorite show is Too Cute! I love to watch all the puppies play.
5. I love riding in the car because it usually means that we are going somewhere fun like @starbucks or to a play date with my AZ Golden Friends!
6. I have the most fun playing with little kids because they are the same size as me.
7. I am from Washington but moved to AZ to live with my family and enjoy the sunshine
8. The best day of the week is Tuesday because I have puppy class on Tuesday nights where I get to learn lots of new things!
9. Sleeping in is my specialty. Especially on the weekends I like to snooze late into the morning.
10. Most importantly I love to be snuggled and use my puppy looks to get more hugs ❤️ Passing along to my friends @tripawdcuties @greg_the_golden and @just._.g to share 10 things about their bad puppy selves!
Ich wünsch euch einen wunderschönen guten Morgen 🤗
Und für alle die mich noch nicht kennen gibt's heute mal 10 Fakten über mich 😉
✨ich bin Tanja und 32 Jahre alt bzw Jung 😅 zweitname @tanschiiibunny ✨ ich wohne im kleinen schönen Landsberg - bin zwar Großstadt Liebhaberin aber zum Leben wars mir da immer viel zu voll 🙈
✨wir leben hier als kleine happy Familie mit Herzmann und dem Lieblings Fussel Hund Diego 👫🐶 ✨ich hab Kommunikationsdesign im hübschen Augsburg studiert und liebe das zeichnen über alles ☺️
✨ich hab in mehreren Werbeagenturen gearbeitet, von ganz groß bis mini klein 😅
✨ meine absoluten Lieblingskunden waren Danone Fruchtzwerge, Hugendubel und natürlich die Mädels von @xmasdeluxe_ ✨ich bin ein kleines Chaos Kind liebe aber die Ordnung sehr viel mehr
✨im Kopf bin ich auch heute noch ein kleines Kind, ich liebe Disney - süße Tierchen - flauschiges und freu mich viel zu gern über die kleinen Dinge des Lebens ✨leckeres Essen macht mich glücklich - mein Vater sagt immer ich sollte Werbung für essen machen, denn wenn es mir schmeckt Strahl ich über das ganze Gesicht 😅
✨ & mein derzeit wichtigster Fakt über mich - ich wag ab jetzt hier meinem großen Schritt, pack meinen ganzen Mut zusammen und mach mich selbständig 😉 .
So aber jetzt genug von mir, ich freu mich riesig dass ihr alle hier seid und mich auf dieser Reise und mit meinen Lieblings Dingen hier begleitet ✨ schick euch ganz liebe Grüße ein bisschen Glitzer und Sonnenschein für den kleinen Freitag 💕💕💕💕
Foto: @petruehl 📸💕
Thank you @iwgmirabemunoel thank you for nominating me for #10thingsaboutme challenge My name is DixieBubbles, I'm a crazy girl, I think I'm the boss, I bark like a Rottweiler but I bite like hamster, I have a brother ElvisBear, I love doggy daycare, food motivates me, I love riding on the car, I'm almost 4 years old, I always poop outside
1. I'm always early to everything
2. I've had more concussions than I can count on one hand
3. I sing and dance in public, I just can't help myself when I hear a song I love no matter where that may be
4. I have never been overseas but hope to change that soon
5. I'm in love with records and have a constantly growing vinyl collection
6. I have an illness called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
7. I love Harry Potter, Star Wars and Firefly
8. 70s and 80s rock is my favourite
9. We named our son Jensen Dean because we are big supernatural (the tv show) fans
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with constantly buying new diaries, even when I don't need them
What are some things about you? 💕
Silly human forget to finish the rest of the cats for the #10thingsaboutme I'll do Popcorn and Buttercup at the same time 1. We are brother and sister 2. We both have Cerebellar Hypoplasia (Popcorn is sever, Buttercup is moderate) 3. Popcorn bites his human and other cats (once in awhile) 4. Buttercup still has to come out of her shell 5. Popcorn loves going on walks in his stroller (we hope Buttercup will be able to go along soon too) 6. We both like to cuddle 7. We are not fans of catnip 8. We don't really like chicken or fish 9. We don't really like wet food 10. Our mother is a tortie, our dad is a long hair orange and white cat (also Moe's dad, so brothers from another mother) Popcorn also made bread for the first time last night. Swipe 👈 to see the video. One more cat to go!
Tole mi je nakopala moja @dusicrafts 😜 tko da poskusimo ➡ 10 stvari o meni:
1. Ime mi je Katarina. Od nekdaj se mi je zdelo ime čisto predolgo zato sem zdaj raje Keti
2. Po izobrazbi in v službi pravnica, v prostem času papirčkarica. In ne, pravniki ne poznamo vse zakonodaje na pamet 😐
3. Tehtnica po horoskopu moram vsako pomembno odločitev pretehtati?!?
4. Nikoli mi ni dolgčas. Berem, barvam, čečkam, delam voščilnice, kvačkam (zadnje čase bolj malo), plešem ali mehurčkam s puncami 😀 obožujem @1_stran_na_dan
5. Rada potujem, obožujem prazne plaže, mirne kraje, sladice, dobro hrano in kvalitetno vino...ne maram gužve in hrupa, razen na dobrem koncertu 🎶, sovražim muhe, bojim se miši 😱
6. Sem brez otrok in domačih živali (zaenkrat). Imam pa prikupnega čmrlja Pepita😘. Včasih vskočim kot nadomestna mama pri Siršetovih, a ne @dusicrafts 😂
7. Manj je več, razen pri ustvarjalnih pripomočkih. Odkar sem Sizzix influencer, se ne morem upreti njihovim šablonam 😍
8. Doma imam rada tišino. Kadar poslušam glasbo, je moj izbor Jan Plestenjak, Ditka, Toni Cetinski, latino in balkan.
9. TV gledam redko. Top izbor so romantične komedije, risanke in crime nadaljevanke, najraje Bones 👍
10. Sekiram se za preveč stvari ampak delam na tem. In na tem, da večkrat rečem NE. Po 40. letu bo vse bolje 😂😂😂
Zdaj pa bi tudi jaz rada izvedela kaj več o @valentinabizjak @moi_rocnodelo @kajcyika.crafts @kittybg_slo in @sabinabiasana 😉 #10thingsaboutme
#1 My name is Kiki. I am 4 1/2 years old. Bear is my brother. And we are feral cats. #2 We were captured when we were 6 months old and taken to sean Casey rescue in Brooklyn. Bear says rescued I say captured. #3 I don't like to being touched, handled, picked up, NOTHING. I am a feral cat!!!! #4 This Meowmy lady broke my arm when I was 2 years old. I mean it may have been my fault. But I blame her. She heard me scream and ran over to help me and i attacked her arm. But she still didnt release me back into the streets. #5 Sometimes I like to play with my siblings but only when I want to. If they bother me when I am not in the mood I hiss and scream. #6 Did I mention I am a feral cat. #7 The Meowmy lady must have hypnotized me, because every time I hear a can opening I run to her and act like I'm a domesticated cat. #8 Sometimes I will lay in the bed with the Meowmy lady but I will take off running if she tries to touch me. #9 I like it when she calls me her little girl. I give her the slow blink. Maybe she has me in the 'sunken place' like that man in the movie 'Get Out'. #10 But all and all she treats us nice. I kinda like her...from a distance. #10thingsaboutme#feralcats#adoptdontshop#brooklyncats#blackandwhitecats#lovedcats#catsofbedstuy
Thanks for nominating me for the 10 things about me Challenge 👍 @chewie.jax.the.gsds 😊😊😊
1. My name was picked before I was even born - my furdad and furbrother ❤️ the movie "predator" and Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in that was named DUTCH and it stuck 😁😁
2. I also have a middle name.. VOLLMOND... (All my German friends will know what this means) as I was born on a full moon 🌒 back in February 2017
3. My absolute favourite toy is my sloth, my humans know I'm going to bed when I pick it up, have a sooky cry and start sucking on it. (It currently has no arms!)
4. My favourite game is chasey and hide and seek with my furbrother
5. When I want down time, I go to my fursister and she gives me the best cuddles and rubs (and peanut butter)
6. Every morning on a school day, my furmum let's me jump on the kids beds to wake them up, I love it, not sure they do though 🤣😂
7. I like to fart, make sure my humans smell it, then walk out of the room, leaving them to enjoy the smell 😖😖😖
8. I love my bed, a lot.. .
9. I love the post man and always gives me a shake hello! 📮
My furmum gets a a lot of packages and she even lets me help her hide them from my furdad 🤗🤗
10. I have such a lovable nature and pretty cheeky at times too. 😆😋 Someone once told me I'm a dog, but I think I'm human! .
10. I just love stealing my furmums clothes. If any are left around, I help her by picking them up and making a nice pile underneath me to sleep on 😂😂
I nominate - @bentleyhenryandmrwilson - @kay.quinn.33 - @bear_the_germansd - @kaiser_the_gsd_
Decidí aceptar el reto de @castlemiracles sobre 10 cosas que no todos saben sobre mi .
1: Soy una persona 90% tímida
2: Odio hablar por llamadas de teléfono ( creo que nací en la época equivocada)
3: Soy muy observadora 👀me gusta tantear la zona
4:Odio las personas mentirosas
5:Me bloqueó mentalmente ante cualquier problema
6: Trato que las personas que estén conmigo la pasen bien
7: Me consideró una persona muy madura para mi edad (soy una doña)
8: Soy soñadora
9: Soy feliz por la vida que me ha tocado
10: De mi siempre vas a recibir lo que me das #10thingsaboutme#lifestyle
#10thingsaboutme by Stinky:
1) I am an 11 year old former feral from New York (upstate).
2) Humom found me as a feral kitten in a trashcan when I was a few weeks old. Though I wasn't yet weaned, neither a mother cat nor my siblings were anywhere in sight.
3) Though I was young enough to be well-socialized when Humom found me, I ended up getting very sick for a couple of months. Therefore, I still somewhat missed the window of optimal socialization-- so I am a bit shy around new people...but I will generally come out after a while to investigate, as long as the weird people aren't too loud or boisterous!
4) Because I was separated from my mother and siblings when I was very young, I ended up learning a lot of my kitty behaviors from my older sisfur Mia. However, I still didn't quite learn the appropriate level of play, as I would have if I had been with my cat-mom and siblings for a bit longer--so I do play a little rough.
5) I worship my sisfur...but I get on her nerves.
6) I love my Humom. I'm a very sensitive guy and she knows just what I need and what my behaviors are trying to indicate. And I love to crawl on Humom, nuzzle her neck and purr, with her hair all around me and knead and knead... -Humom says it's a remnant of nursing behavior...all I know is that it makes me feel content and secure!
7) I don't really meow---but I chirp, like a cheetah! Sometimes I do a silent meow where I open my mouth, but no sound comes out!
8) I was Hudad's first experience with a kitten--and I immediately melted his heart.
9) I love my younger brofur Mags. From the moment we first saw each other from different sides of the sliding glass door (Mags had started living under our deck), it was love!
10) I also LOVE lying on paper and other textured things--computers, books, etc., especially when it's something my humans are using!
~Mags (@nilpferd_de_la_nuit) will post his 10 things soon!!
Our dear friend @gobo_cat tagged us for the #10thingsaboutme challenge. Here we go:
😺my name's Itri but everyone calls me Bobo. 😺Itri is Tamazir and means Star. 😺Bebe's name is Ayour. 😺It's also Tamazir and means Moon. 😺 Tamazir is the first language of our daddy. He's from Morocco. 😺Bebe is french and means Baby. 😺Filou is the name of Bubi. It's also french. 😺Meowmy saved Bubi from going to the animal shelter. 😺Two weeks ago Bubi felt down the roof. Fortunately he did not get hurt. 😺This summer we killed a bat and left it on the balcony. Sorry meowmy.
All right! I finally have a second of down time and I got tagged in this by @littlepeachcutie so here we goo! I hope there aren't specific questions for this, cause I'm just picking 10 random facts 😹. 1) I believe in the zodiac way more than I should for someone as cynical as I am. I am a Gemini ♊ and super proud of it, even though we've been getting hate recently. I pretty much am 2 people--there's high energy me and low energy me, and they are very different. High energy me likes raves, cities, and all the bright colors! Low energy me likes nature and green and sitting in place reading. And they're both me! 😸
2) I consider myself an advocate for mental illness and specifically for medication and therapy combined.
3) Music is my favorite thing in the world, I don't care what kind. And dancing is my favorite way to express how music makes me feel.
4) I grew up watching so much t.v. Most of what I know, I learned from TV or books. Oh, and I have like 7/8s of a bachelor's degree in television production.
5) I am constantly making references to pieces of media, specifically tv shows. (Theres already a reference in this post to a video game.) My brother and I can have a conversation almost entirely in quotes and references.
6) The careers that I find crazy attractive are: magicians, roadies, comedians, and circus performers.
7) If you were to ask if I'm more of a cat person or a dog person, I couldn't tell you. I love both! And I love all mammals. As a kid, I was super into wolves, but idk what my spirit animal would be.
8) I spend a lot of time thinking about what my spirit animal would be.
9) I love being barefoot, and try to go without shoes whenever I can. I especially especially hate socks.
10) I'm going back to school in 2 weeks for the first time in 4 years! I am very nervous that I've forgotten everything about school.
11) I love baking and worked as a pastry chef since college until this past December. it was amazing, but also back-breakingly difficult
Edit: Also I guess 12) I have no idea how to format paragraphs on Instagram 😂😅 #factsaboutme#tenfactsaboutme#tenfacts#10thingsaboutme#10things