10 things about me (because I couldn’t think of 25)
1️⃣ I am 32 years old
2️⃣ I have a 5 year old son who is my miracle child as I was told I would never be able to fall pregnant
3️⃣ I have only ever worked at the one school and I love it
4️⃣ It takes me 30-40 mins to get to work each day but the long drive gives me lots of time to practice my car karaoke and dance moves
5️⃣ My husband works FIFO 8days on / 6 days off at a mine near Newman WA, we love the lifestyle
6️⃣ If I wasn’t a teacher I would love to be a speech pathologist
7️⃣ I have two cats and a dog
8️⃣ My work wardrobe is quirky and colourful but my everyday wardrobe is incredibly plain and monochrome
9️⃣ I love to read, but struggle to read during the term as I tend to focus on work and motherhood 🔟Since turning 30 I’ve become a bit of a plant nerd, I love my indoor plants almost as much as my pets. They all have names 😂 Thanks for the tag @littlestarteaching #10thingsaboutme#perthteacher#teacher#year1#teacherlife#teachermum
@annagracefitness tagged me for #10thingsaboutme , so here ya go! Play along if you’d like! 📌 @yojimboz and I will be married for 11 years in 3 weeks! 💏
📌 I have one older brother who has become one of my favorite people. 📌 I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. 📌 I LOVE watching tv, if I could make it a hobby, I totally would. 📌 I love traveling, I’m in a season of life where traveling has become weekend trips and less than 5 hour drives, but it’s still fun to discover new places close to home. I dream of going to Japan, Fiji, and Greece to name a few! 📌 I’m really good at ideas and talking about things, I’m working on the execution of those ideas and talks. 📌I just got into reading ‘self help’ books and I’m not sure why I wanted so long to start. 📌I LOVE fall and even winter, I can’t stand being hot. 📌 I’ve jumped out of an airplane and ridden a roller coaster at the top of the Stratosphere in Vegas, but I can’t go down the escalator with my kids if I’m by myself; I’m terrified of escalators and kids! 📌I started this Instagram almost 2.5 years when I launched my Beachbody business, when I decided I was a better customer than coach, I decided to change the name of my page. I still want to lose weight and help those who need encouraging!
@karikjoniksen tagged us in the #10thingsaboutme challenge!
1. I have lived with Deckhand since I was 6 months old. I'm now 11.
2. I was adopted from Petsmart two weeks after a narwhal speared my eye and I had to have it surgically removed.
3. Deckhand would like to note that by "narwhal" the Captain actually means #felineherpesvirus .
4. I love to climb up to the crow's nest and nap.
5. I also like to yell at Deckhand from the crow's nest, frequently startling her as she walks by.
6. I like dry food better than wet food.
7. I have mad elevator booty. Scratch my behind and eventually I'll flop over because my butt is too high in the air!
8. #FirstMateSpy and I were best buddies. We loved to snuggle and groom each other.
9. I like #QuartermasterSiouxsieMioux . I also like eating out of her bowl. The food's better there.
10. I looooove chewing on plastic.
My adorable furriend @eeyore_cat tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge. I have tagged a few other cuties to join in! Anyway, here are my 10 things 😃. 1. First and foremost, I’m cute. VERY cute!
2. My birth mother was a purebred Persian.
3. I was born on 5th May, 2017.
4. I am going to be a very big boy when I grow up! I already weigh 4kg and I’m not even 6 months old yet!! I was the biggest of my litter.
5. I am very intelligent. I have already learnt to sit, shake hands and I play fetch.
6. I LOVE food more than anything in the world!!
7. I’m very playful.
8. One of my favourite times for cuddles is at 3am.
9. I live on the Gold Coast in Australia.
10. I’m very sweet and friendly and I like other cats and dogs 🤗
I was tagged by @the_russian_blue111 for the #10thingsaboutme challenge and I can’t turn down a good challenge 😋 Thanks so much for the tag!
10 things about me:
1. I’m a year and a half old.
2. I had to get my eye removed because of an eye ulcer I got while living at the shelter.
3. I’m teeny tiny with stubby legs and a crooked tail.
4. I’m very affectionate and I warm up to people really easily.
5. I love going outside and exploring.
6. I love belly rubs 😻
7. If a bug gets into the apartment, I have so much fun chasing it around for hours.
8. I love grooming people’s hair and will do so even if they’re sleeping.
9. I love using my roommate’s big queen-sized bed for naps when she isn’t home.
10. Almost everyone I meet who initially doesn’t like cats ends up changing their mind after getting to hang out with me 😸
Yarn haul for the week ❤️ On average, I go through 15-20 skeins of yarn a week. Almost all from @hobbylobby ❤️
#makersgetreal day 4.
*10 things you probably didn't know about me.
1️⃣🌵 I've lived in El Paso for about 4.5 months now. Before moving here I lived in another part of Texas for 5 years, and prior to that, Id lived in Fl my whole life. I miss the beach and the river and the springs lol.
2️⃣🚼 Before moving to Texas I worked as a family advocate for 10+ years. It was my heart and my dream job and one day I'll get back to it. I miss that also very much.
3️⃣🍽 I have this weird love of eating outside. I have a nice patio area at our house where I love eating, and if I go out to eat I'll take eating on the patio no matter the temps over eating inside any day lol. If forced to eat inside, I'll wait 30 min for a booth even if a table is available immediately.
4️⃣🎦I love Netflix originals. Their movies and their series.
5️⃣➡️Im a very decisive person. It's rare I waiver. I'm not easily moved once I've made a decision.
6️⃣😋Currently obsessed w vegan Buddha bowls, although I can't seem to find an actual bowl that suits me. (I do accept gifts if anyone wants to send me one 😜)
7️⃣🎄Christmas is my favorite holiday. I put up my tree the weekend before Thanksgiving and love how pretty everything is around Christmas as well as making and giving gifts. ❤️
8️⃣♻️I try to recycle, upcycle and remake and reuse things as often as possible.
9️⃣🔨🏚My dream house is a practically falling over fixer upper I'm able to completely restore and rebuild myself. One day!
🔟🏨With the exception of a heart procedure in April, this month makes a year of being hospital free 💪🏽 I was very sick last year and almost died a couple of times but praise the Lord God alone holds the keys of life and death and I'm still here to raise my babies!
My big brother @stewie19y tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge! So here goes:
1. I'm not built to be a skinny minnie, I weigh 13.5lbs.
2. I looooove chicken treats. I can smell them from sooo far away.
3. I play hard to get sometimes, but I snuggle with my humans when they don't expect or notice me.
4. I don't play with cat toys. I just play with straws, scrunchies, and bottle caps.
5. I perform cat opera in the morning.
6. My favorite place to sleep is on top of a suitcase and I get mad when my humans try to clean my fur off of it.
7. I talk to my birdies friends at 7 AM in the morning.
8. My favorite non-cat foods are KFC and hamburger bun.
9. I sneak around to eat plastic bags and my humans have to hide bags in places I can't reach.
10. Lastly, cheek rubs and kisses from my humans are the best!!!
Taking a break from a serious amigurumi marathon by playing with this lovely yarn from @megandeede 😊It's also #Day4 of the #MakersGetReal challenge! 10 things you probably don't know about me... 1️⃣I'm not a natural redhead 🙈 I've been dying my hair since I was 16, and I've been everything from strawberry blond to almost black, but I think red suits me best 😋 2️⃣I have two dogs, two cats, a tortoise, and 11 turtles. And a loooot of lint rollers 😂 3️⃣ I own more books than yarn, and that is really saying something! Although crochet has definitely taken up my reading time these days. 4️⃣ I love food 🤤 My sweet tooth is kind of ridiculous, so crocheting has definitely helped curb my snacking! 5️⃣I have a serious coffee addiction. Like really. If I'm thirsty, I'll drink coffee. Any time of the day. It's a problem 😅 6️⃣ Mr. Sullivan and I have been together since we were 18, and it's been amazing growing into real live adults together. Then again, we still watch cartoons and play with legos... 7️⃣I have almost no self control when it comes to yarn shopping. And office supplies. I love me some cute office supplies. 😬 8️⃣ I own more pajama pants than real pants. 9️⃣ I am a perpetually sleepy gal - naps are my favorite recreational activity 😴 🔟 I now have coffee and food and naps on the brain, so I can't think of anything else to finish this list with 😂 #MakersGetReal#bundlehandmade#10thingsaboutme#stitchesbysullivan#crochet#scarf#yarn#yarnporn#crochetersofinstagram#handmade#givemeallthecoffee#coffeelover#coffeeaddict
My lovely furriends @karikjoniksen @merlineko77 @lilagrace_sg @millie_the_moomin @eeyore_cat and @call_me_kitcat invited me a long time ago to the #crossedpaws challenge. Since I am behind on challenges, I am also combining it with the #10thingsaboutme challenge that I was tagged in by @lilagrace_sg @adventures.of.fee.and.fenriz @merlineko77 @beibibumbum and @karikjoniksen.
1. I was named after a character from the cartoon "Family Guy."
2. I live in New York City.
3. I am generally not afraid of thunder, things that crash, and other loud sounds, but i am frightened of the vacuum cleaner.
4. When new visitors come to my house, I hide. But I am so curious that I will come out and investigate the new visitor.
5. I like to go outside, but when I am in my harness and leash, I usually just take 3 steps and then lie down. 😸😹
6. During my first car ride, I threw up. 🤢 But now I enjoy road trips hundreds of miles away.
7. I don't like going to the vet, but the vets at the Humane Society are always very nice to me. ❤❤
8. I like to play with strings, springs, ponytail holders, and pens.
9. Mommy has bought me beds to sleep in, but I prefer to sleep on my pawrents' bed or in a cardboard box.
10. The vet says that I need to lose 3 pounds, but I can't stop begging for treats!
Join in either one of these challenges, if you would like, my furriends!
Day 20: I got nominated by @raisingmyknight tonight to pen down 10 FUN-FACTS about myself and I thought why not :) it’s always a good jog down memory lane. So here we go :
1) the greatest gift of my life came to me on my 1st bday in the form of a sibling- my sister @ella.rego ; don’t ask me how but we are born on the same date exactly one year apart ... 2) I worked the cruise ships 10 years ago with @ncl_cruise_line and had the best time of my life those years and I love Alaska as my favorite place ever ... 3) I am highly fascinated with space travel and around the 4th of July 2006 we were docked at Port Caneveral in FL which is the city where one of @nasa launching pads is ; and actually got to witness a live rocket 🚀 launch; I have never seen anything of such magnitude and fire engulf the skies like I did that day.
4)makeup and me need to build a serious relationship 🙈
5) I have been very fortunate to meet amazing human beings in my life that have empowered and help me grow and this I treasure .. 6) I knew my daughter’s name before I even had her or even met her father so in memory of my mum ‘ Kristen ‘came from ‘Christine’
7)Spirituality holds a very high place in my heart and I try to visit this area of my life daily in some way or the other.
8)I used to have a very social life once upon a time and ironically haven’t seen 4am in 4years now however that is just the growth life brings with it I guess 💕
9)I love music festivals and have been to @burningman in San Fran and few others too; I think it’s a great way to turn on,tune in and drop out ... 10)Lastly but not in the least : What you see is what you get with me :) In an attempt to carry this forward and more importantly get to know each other am gonna tag
To go on and share with us 10 things about you then :) #pinksmyink#100happydays#10thingsaboutme#funfacts#nasa#alaska#spacetravel#ncl#burningman#mydubai#dubaimommyblogger#dubaimummyblogger#dubaimums#dubaimoms#igersdubai#igers#atlantisbahamas#atlantis
Hello furriends! Here’s a lengthier post for the #10thingsaboutme challenge. In the pic is demonstrated my look for fact 4️⃣😼
I would love to know some facts about you, so please join if you already haven’t 😽
1️⃣ My biological mom had completely black and very short hair. My fur is long and multicoloured, so maybe my unknown biological dad was a lynx 🐅
2️⃣ ...but I only weight about 2.7 kg (or 6 pounds) 🐱
3️⃣ When I don’t get enough attention, I go to the sauna alone and meow very loudly there 📢
4️⃣ ...or sit next to a plant like a meerkat and start hitting it vigorously with my paws while staring intensively at the humans 👀
5️⃣ My dad named me. He tried to come up with the worst names, starting with historic dictators and moving to grandma names 👵🏻 6️⃣ We train my tricks almost every day 🤹🏻♀️ 7️⃣ I know it’s time to eat when humans smack their lips to make kissy sounds 💋
8️⃣ Besides that ⬆️ one of the best sounds in the world is the doorbell. I love being the centre of attention, and it’s even better with a lot of people 🔔
9️⃣ I travel a lot. I sleep happily in the carrier with only a couple occasional meows 😸🐱 🔟 I feel at home pretty much anywhere and with anyone. As long as Mr Owl is somewhere near 🦉
10 Things about me!
1. I don’t really know my name but I definitely know the word “Treat”
2. I love to trick people into giving me food. I do this by refusing to eat my normal kibble when I visit my petsitters. Then they take pity on me and cook me something delicious 👌🏼
3. I am an introvert and enjoy bumming around in my home
4. I pat my two front paws on the ground when I am super excited
5. I like sleeping in enclosed spaces: corners, under the beds, in my tiny bed house
6. I am very curious and sweet when meeting new people! Everyone is my friend.
7. I have lived in and visited many places: North Carolina, DC, NJ, PA, NYC, California!
8. I love carbohydrates
9. I bark when my water bowl is empty and then it magically replenishes
10. I love belly rubs especially in the morning. I also enjoy giving people confused looks when they stop petting me
Thanks for tagging me Apollo :)
I was invited by @levies_table for the #10thingsaboutme challenge and yes, here you go! 💖 My name is Lynn and will be turning 35 years old in 2 months time 💖 I was born in a small village in Malaysia, and shifted to Singapore 8 years ago
💖 Mum of a cheeky girl, Gwen Lim and she is coming to 14 mths old 💖 Stay-at-home mum and at the same time helping my hubby for his sideline, mobile coffee business
Any coffee lovers out there?? 💖 I have been working in finance field for more than 10 years but I have never regret for quitting my job to be a full time mum who is taking care of my family 💖 One of my passion, MusiC! I used to be a part time piano teacher since I was studying uni but have stopped teaching for many many yrs back. And yes, I'm a die-hard fans of Wang Leehom! 💖 I love to bake and cook. But I hate to do laundry and ironing. That's too tiring! Haha!! 💖 I love to watch HK drama. One of my recent favourite drama is #使徒行者2 . Ohh, glad to know that it might have 3rd season! 💖 I love to travel too! Guess who doesn't likes to travel right?! Haha! I missed Japan so much. Oh dear, someone pls tell me when is my next trip to Japan?! 💖 Foods I love - Desserts, local foods, fruits and sashimi!
How about you? @iris_clx @mightygrace @xiaomafiasg @i.am.verlois.lee
Thank you for tagging me in #10thingsaboutme @picturesofthomas ! I in turn tag @hulloazukibean @alpha_thelittlereddog @princehenrybendel @phoebe_akk @kouki.thekleekai @miathekleekai . Here are 🔟 things about me:
1️⃣I an extremely observant about all smells and noises related to food--an 🥚 cracking, the refrigerator opening, my treat cabinet opening...and especially any smell related to 🍗! 2️⃣At home, I will guard the front door and sit on the 👠👞👟. When my human tries to grab their shoe, I will paw their hand away. I want all my humans to stay with me all the time!
3️⃣I'm a model dishwasher! Give me any food filled dish and I will lick 👅it clean for you--no charge💰💰💰 required!
4️⃣When I'm in the shotgun 💺, I use that as cuddle time with my human. I will lean my head on her arm or lap. 💖💕💖
5️⃣I seem to always dig a hole for myself--literally and figuratively!
6️⃣When I misbehave and my human starts scolding me, I walk over and start eating my kibble and pretend like nothing happened. I'm a good dog!!!
7️⃣I love playing and meeting other dogs! When I spot a pal, I will lay down on the floor and refuse to go until I get to greet and smell my pal.
8️⃣If there's any indication that you might give me belly rubs, I will turn belly up and invite you to do so!
9️⃣I love running on the beach and getting sand all over me!
🔟I will sit at my humans feet when she plays the piano. Sometimes, I even put my head on her pedal using foot! 🐾🐾🐾
#dogsofinstagram#akk#alaskankleekai#kleekai#miniwolf#minihusky#dailydog#dailybarker#dogoftheday#puppyoftheday#pupsofinstagram#dailypuppy#dogsofsf#picoftheday #🐶 #狗#blueeyes#cuteness#closeups#whitesand#sunset#blackandwhite#picturetime
So... This is well overdue. Thank you to @lavishlushie for tagging me to do #10thingsaboutme 💜 🦇 My birthday is Halloween 🦄 I can crochet🍍 I LOVE fruit ☕ I'm not coffee crazy, but would rather have a nice cup of tea (chai lattes are also good) 🥀 Beauty and the Beast is an all time favourite of mine (Disney is life) 🎄 Christmas is my favourite time of year 🎓 I am a geneticist 🌻 I love flowers but hate seeing them die 👓 I wear glasses 💌 I love receiving mail, pen pals are the best. I would like to tag @bubbly.lushie0 @lexi_likes_lush @jasmine_n_lush @_lushieaddicted @lush_a_holic and @littleaussielushie. I'd love to know more about you lovelies ☺️ #lushcommunity#aussielushie#disnerd#gettoknowally#thelifeofalushie
I was invited by @white.blank.space for #10thingsaboutme . I am quite happy to introduce myself not just Levie's mommy! .
🎬1. My name is Valerie and I am just turning to 33 years old this month. .
🎬2. I have one kid, his name is Levie. He is 16 months old now! .
🎬3. I was born and raised in Taiwan. I have lived in Australia for 2 years, hong kong for 2 years, and now I am in Singapore. But it's not for good, we don't know what is our next home. .
🎬4. I am a yogi and I have been practiced yoga almost 16 years. .
🎬5. I met my hubby in the airplane, when we was in the flight to Nepal. That year I was 25 years old, and maybe it was the most romantic thing ever happened to me! But actually we are not romantic person, so our marriage life is plain and kinda a bit boring, haha .
🎬6. Now I am a full time mommy, before that I was an OL in one advertisement company! I didn't miss my working busy life. But I really want to do something only for myself in the future, it's still planning.... .
🎬7. I am a movieholic! I used to watch movie every single day! But now only once a week! .
🎬8. I love food! I love cooking! I hate washing dishes! .
🎬9. I am a serious big eater, but never get fat! (don't jealous of me) .
🎬10. I love my son more than anything! .
thank you to read these informations about me! Now I want to know more about you, do you wanna play? @jieames @janeychungx @clairelee0924 @sopeology @poppys.plate @the.kitchenlife
(She's working on waving hello.)
I feel like a broken record, but the past six weeks have been so full of travel and weddings and living out of suitcases that my attention to this account has taken a backseat. I miss this space and my connections, here, so when @white.blank.space tagged me in a #10thingsaboutme , I found myself pretty happy to oblige.
👋🏽 I'm Jessicarobyn, and my daughter's name is Ember-Claire. (Papawolf is Josh, but rarely featured here. Sorry, babe.)
🥃 Until last November, I owned a barbecue restaurant and whiskey bar that was open for almost five years. The time was right for closure, and I am genuinely grateful to be afforded the chance to be a stay at home parent, but I miss busy restaurant life and entrepreneurship every single day.
🌿 My favorite foods are leaves: bok choy, kale, rabe, spinach, cabbages, chard. A bowl of steamed or creamed or stir-fried greens cures whatever ails me, every time.
📕 I was a pre-med philosophy major in college, with minors in fine art and biology. You're welcome to try to figure out how I wound up a food professional; I myself would love to know.
📺 All I watch on television is Jeopardy... Below Deck... and professional wrestling. I'm ALMOST ashamed, but not.
🐶 Our dog's full name is Cotton Mayonnaise Falcor Suskin The 1st & Last Of His Name, and yes, he is white.
🔬 I love food science. It's like cooking academia, and those are my two biggest areas of interest. I know a lot of the "whys" of cooking and food & I'm forever digging up more. You got Qs? Hollaaa.
🥕 I choked on a carrot when I was 18 months old, and landed myself in the ER without any vitals. Taking a BLW approach to her food was a way for me to battle anxieties over my own history where it related to feeding my daughter. It's the only parenting decision I have ever felt entirely confident in. And that's why we're here.
🥜 I hate peanut butter.
🤡 My first paying job was being a clown at children's parties; I did it throughout high school on weekends. The money was incredible. And my name was Buttercup.
@posepgh @littletreasuresproject @bramblerboutiquepgh - fellow lady bosses, you're up, if you care to join the fun.
Hello everyone! I have tagged by the lovely @white.blank.space to share #10thingsaboutme . #family#mumlife
Here we go❤
1.-I born in Hong Kong. Moved to Australia 14 years ago. I learned majority of my English after I arrived Australia so please pardon me if my English is off sometime🙏😁. I am half Cantonese/ Indonesian.
2. Husband is Chinese(Teow Chew) born in Australia so his taste buds is more Western .
3.I have 2 boys, 2 years old koala and 5 years old. Koala has a list of food allergies but we are working on get him a stronger immune system so one day 🤞 he will be able to enjoy most food without worry🙏 My 5 yrs has speech and fine motor skill delay(But he is getting much better after the therapies and practices.) He also has a blood condition that limit on type of food he eat (e.g. Too much deep fried food, biscults, chip etc) will cause a nose bleed. So that's why you won't see any deep fried food on my page😉
4. I am a stay at home mum. Due to the conditions of my boys I been studying and learning a lot about food and nutrition . Although my husband is major in these areas but since he is working so I do research online most time and he will be my consultant😁 .
5. Before the kids I was in Retail management for most of my working life then worked as a Childcare educator for 8 months after my 5yr born because I want to learn more about how to nourish children .
6. I started eating healthy after I gave birth to my 5 yrs old. At first was trying to get my health on track (I had a very weak immune system in the past but I am slowly getting better with exercise and eating right)
7. I setup this account was for the purpose to keep a diary for my cooking so when I run out of ideas I can come get ideas. I don't usually like reading recipe so most of my cooking is kinda all first attempt😆 goes by my mood and feeling. Unexpectedly I have meet some very lovely people through this account which is definitely a bonus❤
8. Husband and I love travelling and yes kids are always coming with us!Although it can be very hectic when travelling with them but the bond, laughthers and memories are all worth it❤
It's Lucy Lou's turn to pawticipate in the #10thingsaboutme challenge. 💙💙💙 1.) Lucy is the Queen. There is a good reason she's the only female in our six-pack. 2.) When we went to get Rikki Tikki, we planned to get two boys, but Lucy was such a little snowball, we couldn't put her down! 3.) Lucy loved our Husky sisfur, Maya, like a mother. She used to lay in Maya's belly fur, and Lucy was the only cat allowed to do so. Since Maya crossed the Rainbow Bridge in March 2013, Lucy has been grieving. She still won't come into the Master bedroom sitting room, which was Maya's favorite place. She does not like our newer dog sisfurs. 4.) Lucy has IBS and ONLY eats one kind of sensitive stomach dry food. She won't eat anything else. Stress still can make her tummy sick. She also has Pendular Nystagmus, which is common with Siamese cats. Her crossed eyes wobble when she looks at you! We think it's endearing. 5.) Lucy gets cream Prozac in her ear at bedtime. She would probably be much happier as an only cat. The Prozac helps... 6.) Perry is Lucy's Prozac pal, and she loves her brother Rikki. She used to be buddies with Charlie, but not since we got Yoshi and Rémy! 7.) Lucy spends 95% of her time upstairs with Grace and Lily in their bedrooms. She's very possessive of them. Lucy loves to trap them in their beds for as long as possible; she especially likes to lay on their bottoms, behind their knees, and upon their chests so they can't breathe. We sometimes call her "the tumor." 8.) Lucy comes to tell us when her upstairs "Queen only" food bowl is empty. She is adamant that you follow her and fill her bowl, right away. 9.) Lucy's anxiety causes her to bald her tummy and sometimes a paw. 10.) She is 8 1/2 years old and loves an older man, 14 year old Casper from the U.K. @casper_the_siamese (Swipe) 💙💙💙
Follow our PAWSOME pawtners: 💙💙💙 @casper_the_siamese @nerone_siberian_cat @buggy_supercat @dashandvinnie @his_highness_sir_linus @winter_is_coming_cat_ 💙💙💙
Today I was tagged by the lovely @hungrylittlebears to share #10thingsaboutme and I figured while I take a moment to put my feet up I could share those with you!!!
1. I'm originally from Tampa, Fl and still call myself a Floridian 😉
2. I've moved around so much that my accent can change depending on my mood or where I'm at 😂 though words like y'all never change!
3. I didn't get my license until I was 19, due to being in a car accident (not the driver) when I was 16 😬
4. Growing up I always wanted to move west, at first to live in Montana on a ranch and then finally decided on the wilderness of Washington 💚
5. My favorite animal since I was a kid is a horse, hence wanting to own a ranch 😉
6. I met my husband online 🙃
7. My dream vacation is a toss up between traveling all over Europe or Australia 🤔
8. One of my favorite foods is cold pizza. When I was a kid I would only eat 1 slice hot then save the rest 😜😂
9. I have a chocolate obsession 🙊 but it didn't start til I was an adult 🤷🏻♀️
10. I absolutely love singing & dancing in my car 🤓 though if you watch my stories, you already knew that 😂
Hope you've enjoyed learning something new and fun about me ☺️
Maybe @californiatoddler @littleveggieeats @teenytinymeals can share 10 Facts about themselves!!!
Happy Sunday my friends 😆
We have been tagged by sweet @georgie_thelittleboy to do the #kittyinthewindow challenge. In addition our lovely friend @princess_raya_1_eye tagged us to do the #10thingsaboutme challenge. So here are 10 things about Kadife oneeye. 🐾
1. Kadife’s full name is Scorpio Nebula’s Kadife Kedi. Kadife Kedi means velvet cat in Turkish, Scorpio Nebula is the name of the cattery.
2. Kadife lost her eye to acute onset glaucoma in the summer of 2015, thus earning the nickname ‘oneeye’. 3. Kadife likes to play with her green plush toy mice, and woolen balls. She kicks them around, carry them in her mouth and eventually drown them in the water bowl or fountain.
4. Kadife hates other animals, but loves people. She will cuddle and purr to almost anyone.
5. She is a nervous kitty, and dislikes change, travel, the vacuum and other noisy appliances, and the scary vet.
6. Kadife gives pretty serious lovebites, all the while purring loudly.
7. Kadife loves seafood, and eats shrimp and crab with mayo from meowmy’s plate.
8. Kadife is gluten intolerant, and eats Orijen dryfood which is grain free.
9. Kadife sometimes stay at meowmy’s parents’ house, where she rules both garden and house like the queen she is.
10. Kadife likes to cuddle, but does not like being lifted, or groomed. She will hiss but not scratch or bite when groomed. 🐾
@karikjoniksen I will try to rise to the challenge, so here is 10 things about Sini.
1.Sini is a purebred snowshoes but does not have a pedigree because her father died before he got his health certificate after moving to Norway (but we don’t care ❤️)
2.Sini’s name is a simplification of the Finnish word for blue which is sininen as she is a bluepoint with blue eyes.
3.Her favourite human food is scallops and scrimps.
4.She has an Egyptian MAU little brother which sometimes is annoying but after two years she’s staring to se the point of him being around.
5.She is no fan of other cats except her bffs Kutsal and Kadife.
6.Sini loves laying on mummy’s arm and get her tummy scratched.
7.Sini is strongly averse to being lifted.
8.Her favourite meal is breakfast as her HM always serves lukewarm cod.
9.Sini becomes velcro-cat when mummy comes home after having been away for more than one day (even if it doesn’t happen very often). 10.Her superpower is the “can I please have a tuna treat look” with her slightly cross eyed stare, not many humans can resist it and definitely not mummy. ❤️ #10thingsaboutme#snowshoecat#blueeyedcat#catstagram#meow#purrfect#purrfectfelines#coolcat#purr#meow#purrfect#hungrycats#sleepykitty#oslo#norway
My FB family @carolineandpenelope @cooper.the.kitten nominated me for the #10ThingsAboutMe challenge. Here is goes! 🙃🍪 1. I am a total purr machine. I purr very loudly and for long periods of time.
2. I'm a people person! I am very friendly and immediately warm up to new people. Mostly because I love cuddling 😊
3. I LOVE belly rubs ❤️and ask for them just like a dog 🙈
4. I'm a playful, curious and adventurous little cookie. I climb mattresses, towel racks, closets, bookcases... basically anything vertical 🔍🌳
5. I hug myself when I sleep (slide for pic) 🤗
6. I'm a snuggle bug. My favorite place to sleep is on my meowmy's pillow next to her face, or all cuddled up with her like a teddy bear 😴
7. Meowmy says I'm the cutest fluffiest alarm clock. Every morning I go by her face, sniff her, purr at her and very gently caress her cheek with my tiny paw until she wakes up ⏰❤️
8. My favorite toy is a blue mouse named Mickey 🐭
9. I get VERY upset if someone takes a shower and I'm not allowed to watch! Watching the water drops fall and trying to catch them through the door is my favorite form of Cat TV! 📺 🚿
10. I sit on the driver's lap when we go for a ride 😎🚙 (slide for pic)
Here is #10thingsaboutme (Bjørgen)
1. She is daughter of Hermine
2. She has 4 siblings, and 4 half siblings.
3. Love all kind of cat food!
4. Do not like being outside that much.
5. A gentle and friendly cat
6. Know very well that her mother is Hermine
7. Vocal and like to chat
8. Don't like to be groomed, but accept it
9. Has a lot of traits from her father's side
10. Not that clever, but will do anything for food
All the gear and no idea!! 😂😂 ah Maisie actually did amazingly today & she absolutely LOVES her new skates!! And I know I’m biased but look at her!! 😍😍....Anyway, this is a non food post today as I have been tagged by the lovely @rupertandmummy to get involved in #10thingsaboutme so here goes!! 💁🏻I was born in Jersey, Channel Islands..I’m so lucky my parents & my two brothers still live there so we get to visit lots, just love the sea air & beautiful beaches! So spoilt to have been brought up there! 😍🏖 I do miss not living by the sea!
💁🏻I used to be fluent in Spanish, slightly rusty these days! I studied Spanish at university and lived in Santander for a year and also travelled around South America, kinda wish I had kept it up! 🙈
💁🏻I had a irrational fear of bananas until I had kids when I actually had to handle them when weaning the kids!! I’m ok with them in food like banana bread but can’t eat an actual banana! 🤢
💁🏻I have sky dived! 💁🏻I met my husband in Fulham, London in our local pub which was the Pitcher and Piano no less! All class! 😂 He was literally about to move back to Vancouver but then he met me!!! ❤️
💁🏻I don’t like gin!!!! I know, I know!!...I am trying though!!
💁🏻I have to have my morning cup of coffee before I can start the day!! Just the one!
💁🏻My hubby is Canadian but his family come from Goa originally which probably explains the need for chilli’s & spices in most of my cooking! I have definitely been influenced over the years!
💁🏻Kids & hubby are desperate to get a dog...so watch this space for a new family member! I feel that time is not on my side! 💁🏻Over the last few years I have become a bit of a gym bunny!!....I get a bit antsy if I haven’t done enough in a week! (Sadly the figure doesn’t quite match the gym attendance but I do feel so much better for it!) Wow ten things is quite a lot to think of!!! Right do you guys want to have a go?? @freelancers_cookbook @icook_theyeat @white.blank.space @sneakyvegblog @goodiegoodielunchbox
Here is #10thingsaboutme (Hermine)
1. She is a mother of 9
2. She is very clever, but also very cunning
3. The dominant cat in our household
4. Hate to be in her car crate
5. Very picky about her food
6. She has 4 siblings
7. Ones she jumped out of the window, and landed 2,5 meters down super happy.
8. Grown up with dogs, but now it's been over a year since I had a dog.
9. Like to be outside in the cat run, but free running is best.
10. She is now a neuter, after two litters.
I am tagged in the challenge #10thingsaboutme by my furriend @charlie_mollybirma
Want to join @birmansatin @fancy_fiona_cats @gigithebirman @lou_chaton12 @nilocat1
1 I am Alina 2 years old little girl
2 I live with my brother Alvin in Milan
3 I love eat
4 I am a shy little girl
5 I am the shadow of my brother Alvin
6 I'm afraid when mom makes me pictures
7 I get bad when Alvin tries to take my favorite toy
8 I'm lazy and so I do not climbe on furniture
9 I awake my humans at 6 o'clock for my tuna
10 I love mom, but my favourite is dad
I'm taking a Challenge of #10thingsaboutme 🐾 Pilvi. Thanks for tag @charlie_mollybirma 1. My name is Eleonora, but called Pilvi, (Cloud in eng.)
2. Many times I lick meowmys hands all wet 😹
3. I like to carry toys to waterbowl.
4. As a tiny kitten (1-4 weeks) I was feed by meowmy, because my own mommy had not enough milk for all of us.
5. Elene is my sister.😻
6. Iiris is my mother 😻
7. I love to be outside in summers for a long time.
8. My bad habbit is to eat electric leads.
9. I hate wachine machine 😾
10. I stay in home, because nobody wanted me, and when I was 8 months, meowmy said, nobody can get me anymore, becouse I'm so adoroble 😻😻 #sacredbirman#birman#birmancat#pyhäbirma#sealpoint#blueeyes#fluffy#catslife#catslove#cats
Hello furriends! I was nominated by my furry sister and cousins @cooper.the.kitten and @carolineandpenelope to do the #10thingsaboutme challenge! So here are some fun facts all about me!
1) I am a mommy’s boy through and through. I follow her everywhere (even to the bathroom where I like to sit on her lap😹)! 2) I have a VERY active purr-motor. I start purring the instant someone looks at me, and I don’t stop until 10 minutes after hey stop petting me!
3) My favorite toy is Meowmy’s hair tie! I like to get it caught under things and cry until Meowmy helps me get them out!
4) I have the weakest, almost pathetic cry. Sometimes I can barely get it out of my mouth!
5) In the morning, I cry at Meowmy or anyone in the kitchen until they have fed me by water soaked dry food. I sound like I haven’t eaten in ages.
6) when I have to go poop, I cry. All the way to the litter box and I don’t stop until I’ve finished and stepped out of the litter box! 💩
7) I love to wrestle with my sisters! Sometimes they are great sports and play along with me; other times they hiss and swat at me! 😸/😿
8) I am the smallest boy of my litter. I just recently hit 10 pounds and my brothers hit that mark almost two months before me!
9) Like most cats, I LOVE boxes! A couple times I got myself stuck in Meowmy’s tall moving boxes! 🙀 Luckily, Meowmy saved me and everything was alright.
10) I’m not super athletic. Sometimes when I try to jump on to things (that I’ve previously jumped on) I don’t make the jump all the way and fall down and get embarrassed and run away! 🙀😿 There you have it! Now you know all my secrets! 😻😻😻
1. I'm my humans' second cat ever and my sestra's first permanent cat companion.
2. My full name is Inquisitor Liliya Snufflebutt.
3. I come from a Sydney breeder and only had a brief car ride home on April 2016. I was big and strong at 10 weeks old. My only health issue is I'm allergic to pollen and sniffle a lot, but it doesn't slow me down.
4. Well I'm also a nervous pooper and don't like to do it. My human's have got me better at it, but it still makes me a bit anxious at times. I just hate not being clean and poop is smelly.
5. I love cuddles and pats all the time from everyone. I greet guests with purrs and usually they have hands that pat me. People are the best!
6. I meow a lot to explain what I want but my humans don't always get it.
7. I love playing with toys that require my humans like da bird and I grunt when I'm excited.
8. I love being out on the balcony. I hunt bugs and listen to the birds who don't seem to like me. I think they're great though.
9. I love playing with my sestra and we wrestle and tumble lots. I'd like to cuddle more but my sestra doesn't like it so I sleep near her leaving a polite gap and then inch closer. The best thing ever is when she's in a good mood and grooms my face.
10. I think something weird is happening with my lady human's belly. It's very big and something in there kicks and pats me. What could it be? Must be awesome!
1. I'm my humans' first cat ever.
2. My full name is Admiral Adorabubble Ivanova (I was promoted from Commander upon conquering a second apartment)
3. I come from a breeder in Queensland and arrived on a plane at 13 weeks old in May 2014. I was tiny and a little sick and my human had to argue with my breeder to get me. Of course after 2 weeks I got really sick and my humans were very worried. But I got better and lost all respect for human food boundaries because they were just so happy to see me eat.
4. I'm very human empathetic. When they're sad or sick I watch them carefully day and night. It's exhausting work.
5. I have distinct moods. When I want pats or cuddles I only want them. If I'm exploring I don't want pats. If I'm playing I'm a lion and will slap you. With soft paws though, because I'm a lady.
6. I bite human toes to get attention. The only nibble/slap exception is the lady human. And her dad who looked after me as a kitten.
7. I wake up my man human with cuddles every morning between 5-7am.
8. I secretly love my sestra and being picked up for cuddles, but I try my hardest to not accidentally purr or THEY'LL KNOW.
9. My favourite place is on my man human's lap while he plays computer or works.
10. I think something weird is happening with my lady human's belly. It's very big and there is something moving in there. What could it be? Can't be good.
Thank you so much my lovely friends @merlineko77 @tinkerbell_the_velvet_cat and @lilagrace_sg for tagging me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge💕💕🐾
Tagging some furriends to join in if they want to💖💖💖
1.my humans adopted me from the pfotenfreunde Varna in Bulgaria in Feb.2016.now i live in Germany
2.i don't like to be picked up
3.i love wet food,but i always eat all the juices and leave the meaty bits
4.my favourite snack is thrive tuna treats
5.i like to catch mice and bring it in the kitchen while the mouse is still alive.love to hear meowmy screams😸😸😸
6.i am scared of the vacuum cleaner
7.don't like to be home alone
8.love getting cuddles hugs and kisses.i am very lovely💖
9.love to sleep all close to meowmy
10.i am the best kitty my meowmy could ever wish for,she loves me so much and i love her so much too💖💖💖💖
Happy Sunday 💕💕🐾
Cool! I've been nominated for the #10ThingsAboutMe challenge by @carolineandpenelope and @cocoandmrdarcy. Thanks friends!! 🤗 Here are some fun facts about me...
1) I have a ridiculously long meow. I can hold out a meow for over 8 seconds.
2) I am quite a mooch. I beg for food all the time even though my begging has never paid off!
3) I sleep like a human at night time- body under the covers, head on the pillow.
4) I spend most of my day in my bowl. If you don't know what I'm referencing, stalk my account and you'll recognize it immediately.
5) I am going to be a big kitty... as of last weekend, I was 11.5 lbs at 7 months old.
6) I am an amazing traveler. I sleep the whole time I'm in my carrier. My carrier is from @sturdiproducts and it's awesome!
7) I get my food from @chewy. I love chicken flavored food the best!
8) I use @swheatscoop litter and LOVE it. As soon as mom cleans my box, I hop in and use it again. Lol
9) I like going for long walks in my stroller. I even go to Target in my stroller!
10) I live just outside of Washington D.C.
Say what?!? You haven't posted a picture of me in a week!? Sissy!! C'mon! -
Our sweet furriends, @cocoandmrdarcy & @the_siberian_squad tagged us in the #10ThingsAboutMe challenge! So here goes ... -
1. I'm quite talented in the muffin making department. I can make them with all four paws 😹
2. I love sharing my things with my sissy, Caroline. That even includes the litter box when it's in use by sissy. 🙈
3. Human sissy isn't allowed to ignore me ever. When she's busy, I follow. When she leaves, I scream. When she's preoccupied with her phone, I bite it. And when she's fast asleep, I make sure to snuggle her head very, very tight.
4. I'm an absolute soft food junkie. I like to scream very loud if they don't give it to me fast enough. Snap snap humans! 😼
5. I actually enjoy baths, when I need them of course, unlike Caroline.
6. Dog brother and I got along from the start! No warming up was ever needed. He even shares his dog bed and toys with me!
7. My nickname around the house is Tiny.
8. I have the cutest, most boop-able nose ever! It's so tiny you guys wouldn't believe it 😹
9. I'm such a social kitty! I even love going bye-bye with my humans! My favorite place to go is to see my grandma and grandpa 👵🏻👴🏻
10. Caroline and I are best buddies! When you see Caroline, I'm never too far away 😺😽
We were tagged by the wonderful @donatuano to share #10thingsaboutme . If you decide to do it too, tag us so we can see yours!
1 - our humans have experience with special needs animals. They had a diabetic kitty who needed testing and daily shots to keep him healthy.
2 - because of their long history of pet care, they were good candidates to adopt Charlie since he was being fostered by someone from our vet's office. They knew Charlie would have a home where he would be loved and get good care.
3 - Lucy likes plastic. She will sit and lick a storage bin for hours if she isn't stopped. She's special, but we all love her just the same.
4 - River follows momma EVERYWHERE, including into the bathtub. She likes to sit on her in the bath, but only ever gets her tail wet.
5 - Behind the couch is a gateway to another world, kind of like Narnia. We know we aren't supposed to go there, but River does it anyway, and climbs up the back of the couch to get out.
6 - Lucy was practically mute when she first came home from the shelter. She was a rescue from a cat hoarder who had roughly 30 cats in a small house, so she never really learned to meow. Now, she screeches with joy when she's playing and it scares the humans because they think she's hurt.
7 - Lucy and Charlie have the loudest purrs ever, but River almost never purrs, even when snuggled up with momma.
8 - Charlie has recently learned how to play fetch. He gets toys and brings them to the humans to toss, then chases them only to quickly run back and have them thrown again.
9 - Lucy likes to be left alone, unless she decides she wants attention. She lays on momma for cuddles, or jumps on the chair so papa can scratch her chin.
10 - the humans weren't even considering a 3rd cat until Charlie came along. No more kitties than they had laps to snuggle them with, but everything with him felt so right, and none of us can imagine our little family without him now. Maybe without his constant attempts to eat leaves that get tracked in through the door, though... but not without him.
I was just recently tagged in a post from @adventures_of_olive_and_lulu . It was the #10thingsaboutme challenge. So I thought I would give it a try.
1. I have been living with my family for three years and I am still as happy as ever.
2. I have three friends, Afro, Bob and Rocky. They are chickens, my job is to keep them safe.
3. I love to go outside and walk about. I especially love going out on wet days!
4. I live in NZ and I love it! It is so peaceful and quiet.
5. I am extremely photogenic. ( As you can tell already! )
6. I love to playfight with my dad, I also enjoy walking on top of him when he is waking up.
7. When exploring the surrounding area, I usually stick quite close to home.
8. Dad made me a big climbing wall that leads to my loft, I hide up there when he is working.
9. I love to constantly headbutt things.
10. I am extremely good at begging for food at dinner.
As my dearest inspiration @monsoonbreeze has put me into this pleasant trouble of #10thingsaboutme ... 1. Totally emotional, goes by heart and not brain , mostly found talking or eating or cooking.
2. I have a huge love for babies (other than mine too).. baby elephants and cows too... 3. I am a person who needs push to do things for myself but I never need a second thought for helping out others if possible by me.
4. I can read a book and finish it overnight ( if someone takes care of my babies). I write for peace of mind and swallow certain things that I believe can turn up controversial ( Amma says I am a magnet that attracts controversies).
5. I sing. I have learnt classical music since I was 4. But I don't know why I become nervous these days when someone asks me sing.( Wierdo)
6. I learnt driving both car and my dad's splendor at 18 but I took license at 28. ( 10 years of insanity)
7. I have a huge crush on #hrithikroshan since his first movie. And yes #madhavan and #ranveersingh . I also love watching #vidyabalan and #nazriyanazim on the screen
8. I am found mostly cleaning up and tidying my place. I have a small OCD when it comes to my kitchen and wardrobe.
9. I have always wanted to try #baking . I am taking my baby steps into the world if baking.
10. I have very limited number of relationships which can be called as reliable.. I am proud of having them in my life.
So ... That's what is me.. now may I nominate @the_eccentrichead @neethispillai @the_enginiyer_gal @gokulv to tell #10thingsaboutthem .
I was tagged by the lovely @sunshine4ev3r for a #10thingsaboutme . Tagged or not, feel free to play along!
1. I am in school for accounting and it will be my third degree.
2. I have a cat named Nugget and claim my parents dog as my own because I can't get enough of her.
3. Regardless of how interested I am in a movie, I will always fall asleep just about halfway through.
4. I'm 25 but I get told I act older.
5. I have 3 older brothers.
6. I have general anxiety disorder and dermotillamania.
7. I am a huge nerd and know lots of useless random facts.
8. I wanted to be a teacher my whole life and then changed my plan when I got my degree.
9. My favorite show is Gilmore girls.
10. I love rainy days.
Meowmy has been tagged by her precious furriend @precious_purrs in #10thingsaboutme its my turn now. -Kendra 1️⃣Dad and Meowmy brought me home when I was 3mos. Old. (As a gift to Meowmy because she thinks my older brofur Kisses is lonely when they leave him alone). I was their 2nd baby, But when Dad saw me he said it was a love at first meow because I kept meowing at him and licks his hand for the rest of the trip. 2️⃣I'm a Daddy's girl. I always sleep at my Dads side of the bed. 3️⃣I'm a deaf kitty so I require special attention than the others. Meowmy said I'm the most fragile of all. 4️⃣I sleep half eye open so Dad is always panicking when he sees me like that. He always poke me just to be sure I'm still alive. 5️⃣I don't like many people around me I stumble under anything or I hide away from them. I don't trust anybody except my Dad and My Meowmy. 6️⃣I don't want to be carried, they say I'm swimming when they carry me because I paddle around. 7️⃣I am the nicest and most patient kitty at home I don't get mad at anyone. 8️⃣I don't want any closed doors I meow in front of it and scratch it until it opens. 9️⃣I love to drink on a running water for about 3 minutes. 🔟When they open the cabinet door I always sneak inside and stay there until they force me to get out. I hope you enjoy reading whats #10thingsaboutme please excuse my dirty nose, Meowmy is so busy she can't clean my nose always. Everybody is welcome to join the challenge. Keep safe lovelies. 😽😻😽😻😽😻
Our furriend @cappuccino_cino tagged us to do the #10thingsaboutme challenge but since there’s two of us, we are going to share #10thingsabout us 😽 we’ve tagged some of our other furriends to join the fun 😸
1. Olive: I mostly speak in chirruping sounds 🐤
2. Olive: I hate doors being closed, and I will cry to come in and then cry to go out over and over until you just open the damn door 🚪
3. Olive: I love treats! My hoomans try to make me do tricks for treats but I’m too lazy and find they still give me the treats so I’ve completely given up 🙌🏼
4. Olive: my favorite time for purring and walking all over my hoomans demanding they give me attention, is always in the middle of the night 😴
5. Olive: I have conquered and killed all the sky raisins (flies; in layman’s hooman world) within my kingdom 👾
6. Lulu: I start my day at 5 am by meowing to get my humans attention; I need my wet food promptly by 5:05 am I will keep meowing until I am satisfied. 🐠
7. Lulu: I try so hard to catch the red dot, but I am never successful. My humans laugh at me…I secretly plot their demise…jk. 🔴
8. Lulu: I love to nuzzle my man human’s left ear lobe. That’s my favorite thing to do in the entire world. 👂
9. Lulu: My silly lady human tries to close the bathroom door on me; I meow until I’m allowed in and sit on her lap while she does her business. Humans, why they don’t use a litter box is beyond me.🚽
10. Lulu: I LOVE my bestie Olive. She’s the yin to my yang. She’s the Rachelle to my Monika. She completes me. 😻
I have avoided the #10thingsaboutme game for a while as I fear I am not that interesting ☺️but this is for all our new followers.
🐘1. My name is Sofie, I am the founder of Baby Grey, a Mum run business created after my own frustrations trying to source a beautiful nursing chair in the UK that didn't cost £1000+ or look like something from an old people's home 😂🙈
🐘2. I am half Italian, half English, born in Venezuela, brought up in Yorkshire but now a long time Londoner, which means I have NO idea how to answer the question "where are you from?" 😂
🐘3. I have an irrational fear of chewing gum, I really can't stand to see people chewing it, it actually makes vomm come up in my mouth and once I got some stuck to a prized bag in a nightclub and actually cried 😂
🐘-4. Prior to Baby Grey my career was in resourcing and HR. I worked my butt off and made VP in a large investment Bank which is something I am really proud of
🐘5. I have no background in design but I have a huge passion for interiors and what I lack in experience, I make up for in HARD work.
🐘6. I can not stand seafood, not any kind. The closest thing I come to eating fish is prawn-cocktail crisps😂
🐘7. I met my husband on the train station platform in Blackheath 2010. We were two Sheffielders who had ended up living 30 doors apart on the same road in Blackheath for 3 years but had never met. When we finally spoke on the train as he plucked up the courage to get his chat on 😜, I knew that he was the man I was going to marry!
🐘8. In what seems like a life time ago, I use to have a talent for dancing to house music 🎶 and have been known to donn a pair of trainers and a safety pinned outfit to strut my stuff on many a nightclub podium
🐘9. Becoming a Mum has been the single best thing in my entire life 👶🏼 and I feel so blessed to have experienced motherhood
🐘10. I suffer from a very unusual condition called palmar hyperhidrosis, which is basically excessively sweaty palms. This might sound like nothing but it has been the source of huge confidence issues, bullying and much embarrassment in my life time. There is no cure aside from costly and incredibly painful Botox in the hands
Meowmy has been tagged by her precious furriend @precious_purrs in #10thingsaboutme so heres mine. Meowmy will take her ages to do this challenge because we are so many. But she will try her best. I'm the first because I am her first baby ever. -Kisses. 😸 1️⃣Meowmy got me from her friend who will leave the country for good. 😾 2️⃣I am her very first kitty (she's a dog person before she met me) so at first she doesn't know what to do with me she even thinks I'm about to attack her but I just want her cuddles. 3️⃣Meowmy thinks I'm sick because I purr a lot when she cuddles me she thinks I have so many phlegm in my throat. (So dumb of her 🙀) she even brought me to the vet because I purr. 😸 4️⃣When I'm mad nobody can touch me except my Meowmy they say I'm a Meowmy's boy. 5️⃣When my Meowmy cries I cry also I even yowl to let her know I'm always here for her. 6️⃣I can change my face from devil face to angel face so that I can have more food (I already cat proofed it because nobody can resist my angel face) 7️⃣I can do whatever I want because Meowmy loves me so much she can't be mad at me. 8️⃣Because of me Meowmy and Dad now is a cat person they've rescued a lot of kitties that are in need (but sometimes I hate them because I'm so jealous they might take away my Meowmy from me). Meowmy said I am the one who show them how special cats are. Now I have 33 brofurs and sisfurs 9️⃣I am changing color depending on the weather sometimes I get so dark when its cold and I get so light when its hot. 🔟I'm a sneaky bunny when I sneaked I panicked and I don't know what to do so I'll just run and run, my Meowmy will freaked out so much she'd yell at everybody except me. Thank you for reading the #10thingsaboutme anybody can join. Have a good weekend sweeties. 😽😻😽😻
If you want to read 10 things about me that you probably didn’t know the english translation is in the first comment 😜
Fui nominada por mi amiga @healthyhappyft para decir #10cosassobremi que probablemente no sabían:
1️⃣ Mi segundo nombre es Katherine, como mi mamá 🙈
2️⃣ No como sopa de ningún tipo, no intenten ofrecerme 🤢
3️⃣ Me gusta ir a Publix para mirar todos los postres en la sección de panadería, y luego me voy sin comprar nada 😂
4️⃣ La única forma en que como helado es si es de pistacho o avellana
5️⃣ Soy maniática del orden. Tengo todos los rincones de mi casa organizados y si alguien mueve algo, me doy cuenta enseguida 🙈
6️⃣ Obtuve mi licenciatura en comunicación social en Venezuela (UCAB), pero desde que me mudé a los Estados Unidos descubrí mi pasión por las ciencias de la salud, así que estoy de regreso a la universidad estudiando para ser higienista dental (así que me perdonan si veo sus dientes fijamente) 🙈😂.
7️⃣ Cuando estoy estresada, empiezo a limpiar cada rincón de mi casa y luego cocino todo lo que tenga en la nevera😂
8️⃣ Descubrí mi amor por las pesas hace años con un despecho que tuve. Preferí entrenar a llorar 😜 (Gracias querido ex por el favor 😂)
9️⃣ Tomé tetero de toddy o cerelac hasta los 16 años, y no, no me da pena decirlo 😂
1️⃣0️⃣ Deportes que he hecho durante mi vida: nadar hasta los 6 años, gimnasia olímpica hasta los 7 años, jugué fútbol en la escuela intermedia y luego formé parte del equipo de aeróbicos en la escuela secundaria (no tenemos porristas en Venezuela 🙁), ah! Estuve en una academia de baile por 3 años 🙂
Quién coincide conmigo en alguna cosa?
Hay mucho que no saben de mí pero allí tienen un poquito 😜
Yo nomino a @henrycedeno @karinar777 @vivenutrition
Part 2 of #10thingsaboutme - sorry for the semi-blurry pic. I started to roll over as soon as mom snapped the pic!
6. As you can see, i like to lay on blankets....however, i prefer to lay on my mom.
7. Watermelon is my favorite fruit
8. Ill try any food, but i dont particularly care for fast food. Ill taste but wont eat.
9. Anytime my mom is at home, i prefer her to be laying down so i can lay on her. Otherwise i meow til she lays.
10. I love to eat plastic
That was surprisingly hard 😺😺
Brofur was yesterday so I’m today! #10thingsaboutme -
1️⃣. I am VERY dainty and petite, but incredibly feisty.
2️⃣. My purrents got my a brofur and I wasn’t sure at first and he’s pretty annoying, but I do love him!
3️⃣. I try to groom my brofur regularly, but he always wants to play and we have racing / showdowns all the time!
4️⃣. I was a birthday pursent for my meowmy - and am the first kitty she’s ever had! 💕💕💕
5️⃣. I only like to cuddle on my terms and when I want cuddles I demand them by making my humans stop whatever they’re doing! 💕😍
6️⃣. I am the princess of the house and often just sit off in the corner and survey my kingdom... silently judging. 😼
7️⃣. I don’t meow much, I more so chirp when I run, am excited or jump.
8️⃣. I greet meowmy EVERY time she comes into the house 🏡. 9️⃣. My favorite place to play is the bath tub- even though I’m not allowed and sometimes meow at the door till meowmy lets me into the tub (no water though please). 🔟. I am TERRIFIED of trash bags and run away from them the minute they come out. #meetpiper#babygirl
Who is excited this #caturday ? I AM! The ameawzing @siberian_cat_lovers has over 7K followers now and they are celebrating by throwing #SIBERIANCATLOVERS7THPAWRTY !! Join me to celebrate 🎉 .
Here are my #10thingsaboutme so we can chat about them at the pawty! Check out sisfur's #10thingsaboutmechallenge post before mine!
1⃣I was originally supposed to be a gray kitty but soon developed my brown/beige colours.
2⃣I am in love with my sisfur and groom her even though she does not groom me back 😿
3⃣My biggest dream is to have a mutual cuddle and groom session with sisfur… she is so ameawzing! 😻
4⃣I sometimes pretend I am training for the Olympics in gymnastics and do crazy jumps.
5⃣I rarely meaw and when I do it sounds like I am saying MMMMmmm.
6⃣In my sleepy Sherlock mode you can pick me up, kiss me, squeeze me, and even bite me and I don't even try to fight it.
7⃣I don't just sit I flop by dropping all my weight at once,and love flopping half way on purrents.
8⃣I take over the pillows at nights but I am fair and spend equal time on meawmy and Pawpa's pillows.
9⃣I am the first boy cat my purrents ever had and originally they wanted a girl again but the breeder explained how sweet us Siberian boys are! Now they are #obsessed . .
🔟I have 4.5 more years of growth and am already 16.5 Lbs or 7.5 Kgs.
Thank you @the_siberian_squad for the tag! Everyone is welcomed to join!
The handsome @picturesofthomas tagged us in #10thingsaboutme
We’ve done Mr Grey’s before so here’s Little Blackie’s 🖤😽 1. I turned up at my humans house about 5 years ago as a stray and never left!
2. I’m called ‘Little’ Blackie, because when I showed up they were feeding another black stray cat but he was much bigger than me so he was called Big Blackie! They found him a new home but I wanted to stay!
3. I get a bit anxious indoors so I prefer to live in the garden and I have my own masionette so I’m always safe and warm.
4. They tried to make me a house cat at first but I hated it and held my poo in so long that I had to go to the vet 😹 💩
5. Sometimes if it’s bad weather I sleep in the house beside Mr Grey because they worry about me and capture me and won’t let me out until morning!
6. No one knows how old I am but I am getting a few grey hairs 😱
7. I’m very friendly and greet everyone with a cute meow
8. I love my food and sometimes steal Mr Grey’s!
9. He doesn’t mind because he’s my best friend and we are always together.
10. I love to make air biscuits
Thank you very much my adorable friends❗💕💝😽😽
Thank you so much my sweet furfriend @lilagrace_sg for tagging me in #10thingsaboutme challenge💝😽
I'm tagging some furfriends to join in if they like😸😸
1 I was saved from the road and brought to the Bergamo cats refuge where I was adopted by my meowmy Lori💝
2 My name is Merlino as the famous wizard because I'm a bit magical and mysterious🔮😎
3 My favorite food is tuna🐟🐟🐟👍
4 Can't stand to be combed and weighed😾🙀
5 My favorite pastimes besides sleeping are: destroy all things in the form of a sofa,eat the plants and lick the plastic😸😸😸🌳🌱🌿🌼
6 I'm very distrustful with strangers but I'm very tender with my humans😻💕
7 I don't like the disorder 😨
8 I'm very curious😸
9 I don't like to stay at home alone❗🙀🙀
10 I like to be in instagram and I love my dear furfriends💕💕😽😽
Happy Caturday at all❗💕🌼🎈
Answering a #funkyheadstandfriday AND a 10 things tag by my IG yogi friend @dr.eadloxyogi ❣🙌❣
1. Although I was always very fit and active prior to my last pregnancy, I didn't begin my #yogajourney until age 49.
2. My goal after graduating high school in 1979, was to marry my honey, have some kids, and live happily ever after. I believed I was not smart enough to go to college and I did not want to put my parents in debt for something that I certainly would fail.
3. At age 38 I started nursing school, was voted class representative, and did not get below at B+ In any of my classes.
4. I have been married to the same man, and will celebrate our 38th anniversary the 27th of October.
5. We can have 3 kids: Dustin Coy 36, Shane Christopher 34, and Jessica Violet 24. (And no, she was not a "surprise"!) 6. I am Grammy to Jhordan Coy 13, Jhaidyn Violet 9, Kaljan Munroe 4, and Parker Reid 2. I'm not done. I'm waiting for my daughter to give me at least one more!
7. I believe in freedom of religion. I believe in a power greater than myself, and for me, that power is God.
8. I had back surgery just before my 50th birthday. I have pain every day. I have fibromyalgia. I have pain every day. I get relief from yoga and meditation. I practice every day.
9. I just my yoga teaching certification at age 55. I believe that you can do anything you set your mind to, no matter what your age, and that you never stop learning.
10. Empathy and sympathy are two completely different things. I am a self proclaimed empath. I never knew there was such a thing until a few years ago. I now know why I hurt so much when other kids were made fun of, when others looked so lonely, when animals seemed sad. If you I'm around sadness, anger, happiness, jealousy, I seem to absorb that emotion. It drains me of my own emotions. I'm learning to separate myself but it's not easy. 💜❣💜 Well, there you have it. I really thought about shortening it up but, oh well, here's some reading for ya! #myyogajourney#myyogalife#myyoga#10thingsaboutme
So I too have been tagged to write down #10thingsaboutme Finally I am trying my best to write down a few things here.
1. I am an #introvert I might sound like I have a lot to talk on social media. But I struggle to strike a face to face conversation with those I am not very close to. The exception being if the topic is work related or technical.
2. I try my best to help those who ask me for it. But I find it extremely difficult to ask someone for a help.
3. I #hate talking to an automated answering system. I get quite frustrated when I have to wait atleast 2 to 3 minutes to talk to a customer care agent while I call a toll free number.
4. I enjoy listening to music or watching someone dance. But I am very bad at attempting to #sing or #dance .
5. I love to #write but I am too lazy to start reading a book. But once I start, I want to finish it in a go.
6. I have a fear of #dogs . While I love seeing cute puppies, no way I am going to touch them.
7. I did my schooling in #Kerala and #Bahrain and now live in #UAE . All three places are home to me.
8. Though my work can get hectic, it's my #passion and I love it.
9. Getting a driver's license after coming to UAE was one of my best decisions. It helps me pursue my passion. Both at work and my studies.
10. I believe everyone of us are extremely talented and I feel bad to see some of us not pursuing our passion.
I tag my girls @simmychandran @vinijithesh @anklets_of_dreams @anjuprijin @nijishyam .
Thanks to @mummyonmymind and @and_then_there_were_2_ for the tag
Thank you @kitty_the_catmeowdel for challenging me to the #10thingsaboutme so here are #10thingsaboutme
1. I am an emotional support cat
2. I love the loud squeaky toys
3. I come when called about 99% of the time
4. And I know how to sit
5. I give kisses too
6. I sleep in my tower of power every night
7. My best friend is a dog named Darryl
8. I like car rides
9. Very laid back my momma can do anything to me and I don't mind
10. I have a lot of love to give and love my momma lots
Oh and one more thing I have a girlfriend named @yukithebirman She is a princess ❤
I would like to challenge more kitties to get to know you better @yukithebirman @_thebiffster_ @ms.da_maia @supermadaboutcats @sochee_girl @jollyjoeycat
Back from vacation and tagged by my friends @ww_nolamelia, @southern.belle.gets.skinny, @erin.eats.smart, and @less_of_jess2015 for #10factsaboutme , so here we go:
1. I took two years of French in high school, but forgot nearly all of it and I so regret not keeping up with it, as my dream is to visit Paris one day.
2. I love karaoke, but I cannot carry a tune.
3. I love the smell of coffee, but cannot stand the taste of it.
4. I also dislike beer and peanut products. Otherwise, I’ll try (and like) nearly everything.
5. The older I get, the more neurotic I get - which I hate.
6. I’m double jointed in most of my fingers, which freaks most people out - swipe for it.
7. I cry watching most Disney movies. It’s so embarrassing, but I can’t help it.
8. I love snail mail - sending and receiving letters, cards, packages (probably why I shop online so much!).
9. I have a super silly side, but also can be super serious and adult-like. 😂
10. It’s my favorite time of the year! October 1-January 1 is the best!
Tagged friends, tell me more about you!
Tagged by my sweetheart @precious_purrs for #10thingsaboutme - and also heres a #fbf pic from 2015!
1. Ive known my cat-mommy since before i was born
2. Mommy took me home at 6 wks old and has had me ever since - im now 11 1/2!
3. My favorite food is lunch meat ham
4. No, actually my fav food is vanilla ice cream
5. My tummy is super curly hence my membership in the #curlytummyassociation
I just scratched moms thumb bad while playing so ill continue 6-10 in the comments later 😺
Our BFFs @the_siberian_squad tagged us in #10thingsaboutme ! Brofur will also do this challenge tomorrow :) Here we go:
1⃣My Pawpa picked me and my biological sisfur (Perfection) up when we were 8-9 weeks old.
2⃣Meawmy met us when we were 3.5 months old and we loved her ever since 💞
3⃣I am very scared of strangers and hide under the bed when they visit.
4⃣I however give my purrents and brofur all the catitude possible.
5⃣I LOVE cuddling on top of meawmy and demand her to get in the correct position so I can use her as a bed.
6⃣When I want food I start opera level of meawing to make sure the whole neighbourhood is aware of the horrible starvation I experience.
7⃣My fur is so silky grandma jokes that we slide off when held.
8⃣Sadly there are only 4 pictures of us as kittens and only one of me alone. Phone cameras are great!
9⃣Every Time meawmy wants to do a photoshoot I groom for 90% of it and don't look at the camera for the remaining 8% of it. Why make it easy, right? .
🔟I was only found grooming my sisfur once in our 10 years together, and hardly played with her either. I love my purrents but the siblings have to work for any attention I bestow upon them!
Tagging some furiends but everyone is welcome to join in!!
Thank you @luma_inky_eevee for tagging us in #10thingsaboutme (also thank you for this picture!) (2/2)
1. Originally I was from a backyard breeder and was brought home by a lovely family who had a toddler that loved me very much, unfortunately the landlord didn't want me in the house and the family had to give me up and thats when my mom and her best friend came into my life and brought me home (but mom didn't tell dad 🙃)
2. I'm a complete klutz, I trip over things and bump into things and get up as if nothing happened
3. Despite my little size... I can be seen carrying an object twice as big as me!
4. I have a very strong sense of smell & it gets me into trouble during walks (I can smell your chicken bones from a mile away!) 5. Sneaky is what I am! I used to "follow" my mom to go to bed at night but I'd stop half way each time and watch her go all the way upstairs before I turn around quietly and go through the garbage to look for food. She eventually caught on ☹️ (currently thinking of Plan B)
6. I have the best personality, no aggression whatsoever, I know how butter up the meanest people and dogs 😏
7. My pawrents always get stopped because of me, everyone asks what I am.. they thought I was a boxer mix with a bulldog but realized I couldn't be because of my little size.. after using Wisdompanel, we found out I'm literally a mix of almost everything! (Check post to see results)
8. I'm pretty sure I have some Tiger in me! This tiger fur didn't just come from anywhere 🐯
9. I'm the smallest in my group of friends but I love to play with the big dogs 😈
10. I have a cousin whose a cat and we grew up together, we love to play!
I’ve been tagged, so I’m keeping it going! 10 things about me with pics! ☺️
1. Was born a Georgia Peach 🍑, but grew up a NC Tarheel 💙
2. Met my husband in elementary school in Southern Pines, NC. Moved away in 4th grade to Wilmington, NC, but ended up moving back to Southern Pines when I was in my mid-20’s, reconnected with him over Facebook and we’ve been together since! 💑
3. I am a true water baby. I could spend hours in the ocean or pool. I need sun, water and sand to survive 😂💙☀️🌊🏖
4. Green is my fave color 💚💚💚
5. I love salty foods - pickles, olives and okra are my faves! 🤤
6. I want to own a specialty popcorn shop 🍿
7. I could eat chips, salsa, guac and cheese dip for every meal 🥑🧀 However, I’d want my mom’s meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and fried okra for my last meal. 🍲
8. I am a trained makeup artist and have worked for Estée Lauder, Clinique and Bobbi Brown. I have also done theatrical makeup for traveling Broadway shows when I lived in Charlotte. 💋💄💗
9. I’ve acted the majority of my life - theatre only - but wish I could sing so I could have done musicals! 💃🎶
10. I work in public relations and marketing for a healthcare organization and love my job! My dream job would be doing PR/Marketing for a makeup company (anyone listening) 😂😘❤️👍
11. BONUS - I’m loving this #wwinstafam and am so happy I created this account! The support has been awesome! 😍 #ww#10thingsaboutme#wwfam#wwinstafam#wwsisterhood#wwlove#wwsupport#wwnc#wwnorthcarolina#weightwatchers#smartpointsfam#wwonlinefam#bettertogether
Thank you @luma_inky_eevee for tagging us in the #10thingsaboutme (1 of 2)
1. My name is Barry, Barry Allen like the flash! 🐕⚡️ my previous owner named me and my pawrents kept it.
2. The first weekend my pawrents brought me home, I went on my first road trip to go rafting and my first trip to the beach to go speed boating!
3. I love to hike! I've completed a 14 mile hike in West Virginia with my stumpy legs (note: take a power nap during breaks)
4. Been called a Ladies man 😉 when I see a pretty lady during my walk.. I make sure I slow down my pace, put my ears back and sway my butt from side to side 🍑
5. I live a spoiled life, I get to go to the park to see my friends almost everyday 🐶
6. From the friends I've made from the park, we go on adventures together! Beach days, pool days, walks on the trails, sleep overs etc;
7. I'm a natural swimmer! I love to jump into the water, have you seen my pictures/videos? 😎
8. I learned how to open the car window on my own during car rides, I love to stick my head out the window and enjoy all the different scents.
9. Big foodie! I'll do anything for food! 😋🥓🍗
10. I was once attacked by a stray mama cat (she thought I wanted to eat her babies) and caught cat scratch fever. My pawrents rushed me to the emergency hospital at 4 in the morning after being woken up by my very heavy breathing. Doctor had to shave both sides of my shoulders, took me a long few months to grow my fur back!
Thank you to my friend @picturesofthomas for the #10thingsaboutme tag! Mom realizes she’s never done one of these before but loves reading about our furfriends! What’s your story?
1️⃣ My namesake is “Luma,” the baby stars from Nintendo’s Mario Galaxy because I shine bright 💫 2️⃣ I was born as one of two in my litter. My parents are told that I bullied my brother for mom’s nutrients as a pup 😜 That explains why I’m so mischievous and confident as an adult!
3️⃣ I have a pink birthmark in my fur, below my nose on the lower left. At the groomers/boarders, my parents will never confuse me with another Sammy 😎
4️⃣ I’ve lived with a 🐱 for almost my entire life and am extremely gentle. My favorite game indoors is to chase the laser with my sister.
5️⃣ I have an ongoing rivalry with oven mitts and plastic bags in the house. At the sight of them I will dash away and then run back to instigate a challenge 😅
6️⃣ I cannot go outside for a walk without carrying a toy in my mouth for almost the entire time. If my parents make me walk away from the toy, I will protest and run back to fetch it before continuing 😂
7️⃣ I love to drink 💦 When my parents are in the shower, I like to nudge the door open and lick water falling from the shower head 😬
8️⃣ I will point my nose in the direction of food in the cabinet, water in the sink, and ice cubes in the freezer to let my parents know which one I want at any given time. I’m a smart pup! 😏
9️⃣ I get anxious if my parents walk too far ahead of me outside. I like to stay in front of them so that I can protect them 💪🏼
🔟 Despite my high energy level outside, I’m just a huge cuddle bug that loves to crawl in bed at home! ❤️ #samoyed#samoyedo#samojede#samojed#samoieda#samoyedsofinstagram#samoyedsofnyc#samoyedclub#teamsamoyed#samoyedlovers#samoyedsmile#samoyed_feature#feature_my_samoyed#welove_samoyed#dogsofinstagram#dogstagram#dogsofnyc#doglovers#buzzfeedpets#dailywoof#bestwoof#snowdog#fluffydog#cutedog#ilovemydog#naughty#spoiled#mischievous