I haven't posted in a couple of days so I guess I'll do this #10thingsaboutme 🔮 I'm an Aries. 🔮 I like hot drinks when I smoke ( tea & marijuana are soul mates) 🔮I have 7 tattoos 🔮I can't decide whether I wanna be a history teacher or MUA 🔮Everything that I know I've taught myself 🔮I go through periods of depression 🔮 I like trap music , show tunes , Motown & basically every kind of music besides classical 🔮I love to cook , it's the most relaxing thing 🔮I practice yoga 🔮I have a strong love for politics
I don't normally participate in these kinds of posts but since my girl @dreym89 tagged me, I figure why not 🤷🏽♀️ 10 random facts about me:
1. I was born October 9, 1986.
2. At the age of 21 I was surprised with a baby girl, who is my life (aside from lifting). She is the best gift I've been given.
3. I have been lifting competitively for 2 years, and my proudest accomplishment is that I got to step on the national stage twice already. I am nowhere near where I want to be, but it will someday happen.
4. I have had 3 surgeries on my knee. Hopefully no more to come 👊🏽 5. I am currently posting this while sitting in the automatic car wash.
6. Growing up I loved hockey. Weight lifting has replaced that love now ❤️ 7. I took piano for 9 years, I still play a few days a week.
8. I am a self-employed massage therapist. Going back to school after natalie was born was really difficult, but 100% worth it. I love my job.
9. I don't have a favourite type of music, but I really love the band Within Temptation. They've been one of my favourites for years!
10. I spent the first 7 years of my daughters life loathing my body. I've now learned to love my body. It does things for me that I never thought it could. This body may be thick, but it is strong, and healthy, and supportive.
The sweet @muchaale asked me to share #10thingsaboutme . It took me a while, as I'm super shy( haha that's number 1) but here it is. .
🌱 I'm shy until I get to know someone, then I don't shut up!😂
🍂 I was born in Israel, moved to Germany when I was 1, moved to Australia when I was 6, then back to Israel a few years ago.
🌿 The wombat has got to be the most adorable animal out there! (good thing my dog can't read this😂)
🍀 I have been playing the guitar since I was 9, although I don't pick it up so much now.
💚 I am obsessed with succulents, even got one tattooed on me! 💚
🎶 I love heavy metal, rock, country, trance, pop, blues as long as the tunes sound good in my ears!
👌Leaving my former job and starting my vegan food blog was one of the best desicions I've made!
🌵 My nickname is Eli
🍁 I'm afraid of the dark and of heights.
🙊 Have a terrible phobia of snakes, which I hope to get over one day!
😎Oh and that's my adorable dog taking a selfie me with for this. 😘💕
Todos tenemos un propósito en la vida. 💭El mío desde que nací es llamar la atención, pero ya va, de buena manera. Por eso soy feliz en las redes sociales, puedo mostrar un poquito sobre mi y lo que me gusta al mundo 🌎.Hoy yo me uno al reto de las 10 cosas que no sabes sobre mí para que me conozcan un poquito más.🌟 Mi nombre es Emily Carolina Díaz Farías, me pusieron ese nombre por mi papá (Emilio), y me encanta, aunque un día alguien me dijo "Memy" y también me gustó.🌟Me encanta la fotografía y sus variantes. 🌟La cocina no es mi fuerte (de verdad lo hago muy mal) pero me gusta cocinar. 🌟Cuando me enamoro, me enamoro de verdad 😳(suelo ser cursi a morir). 🌟Me encanta estar rodeada de muchas personas, alegres y con el mismo humor que yo. 🌟Me encanta hacer reír a la gente es uno de mis hobby favoritos. 🌟Tengo dos hermanos, y aunque la mayoría del tiempo peleamos ellos saben que los amo.🌟 Amo a mis sobrinos, pero no quiero tener hijos.🌟No sé 🤷♀️ pero las maticas me encantan,las rosas, los lirios, claveles, etc, creo que fue porque mi mamá tuvo una floristería una vez y me enamoré. 🌟Estoy viviendo en Ecuador pero soy de Venezuela. Y soy muy feliz aquí, he conocido a personas muy lindas, geniales e interesantes.
Me gusta creer que todo es posible y que nadie puede detenerte si quieres conseguir algo. Ahora le toca a hacer la lista de las 10 cosas que no conocen de ellas a mis niñas @gabitomayorga, @kleindysb y al closet más lindo @elclosetmorado
Foto cortesía de @sr.morales97
Hoy arranque con stories alocadas, sepan disculparme. 😛 Les dejo por acá el reto de las 10 cosas que no saben de sobre mi, así me podrán conocen un poquito mejor: ✨Mi nombre completo es Miryamgi Carolina Blanco Mariño, en Vzla tenemos la costumbre de mezclar nombres (cosa terrible, lo sé) y mi nombre es una combinación de "Miriam" con "Gi" de "Gioconda". Prefiero evidentemente que me digan "Miry" por siempre. ✨Tengo una hermana, no soy hija única como muchos piensan. Ella es 8 años mayor que yo y vive en Venezuela. ✨Desde los 16 años fui rebelde (con causa) y me mudé sola. Soy por lo tanto muy independiente y metódica. ✨Tengo al menos 20 TOC de limpieza aunque, contrario a esto soy un tanto desordenada. ✨Algo que se ha notado por acá es que me ENCANTA tomar alcohol. Socialmente la mujer no "debería" tomar tanto ni tomar fuerte, pues aquí hay una concepción errónea y yo estoy aquí para combatirla, un trago a la vez. ✨Siempre fui gordita y nunca me importó demasiado, sufrí de bullying por eso y era como 🤷🏻♀️ Ahora que Buenos Aires me engordó un poquito más si quiero ponerme en control para no descontrolarme demasiado, la salud es lo más importante. ✨Nunca me gustó estudiar, lo siento. ✨Soy gay. Muy gay. Desde que tengo memoria me gustan las niñas 💁🏻 ✨Tengo pocos amigos REALES, no soy TAN social y me cuesta un poco pero me encariño muy rápidamente y soy muy dulce incluso melosa con los míos. ✨Sueño mucho, todo el tiempo vivo soñando. Me gusta, me mantiene feliz, motivada, colorida. 😃🦄 Ahora le toca a mis preciosas @vanenucete y @vanecha hacer su respectiva lista!!!
Thanks @spunkycanuck for tagging me! Here goes nothing.
1. I am an ex horse rider. Always one at heart. I also used to work at a therapeutic riding center for disabled kids and adults
2. Took 2nd place in the Connecticut state baking contest. I used to be quite good at it
3. Had Respiratory Syncytial (RSV) as an infant, it's a very contagious virus that infects the respiratory tract. I had to stay in a mist tent for 12 days to fight the infection. It's not very deadly in adults but in children under 2 it can be very deadly. It causes all types of complications. I shouldn't even be alive right now. So blessed!
4. I have 2 Spartan race Trifectas. And done countless others. Have the metals to prove it.
5. Used to run A LOT! 5ks, 10ks, half marathons
6. I am apart of the best gym family ever! @gleasonperformance
7. Had a lot of body image issues, but since I started powerlifting, I realized what my body could do not how it looked.
8. Have 3 cats and 1 husky
9. Family first
10. I am a big nerd lol. Favorite movie are, wolverine, dr strange, lord of the rings and the hobbit series.
I don't really have much of a story, but with everyday there is a new page.
Hey there!! The gorgeous Rae @raeeeamieee tagged me to share #10thingsaboutme 🔟✅Thank you for thinking of me hun! 💓💓💓 I took my time cause I think the heat is melting my neurones and I couldn't come up with anything 😂😂😂 Without further ado:
1.- I don't like coffee and never have.
2.- My dream come true would be to eat anything I like and not gain weight!
3.- I love cooking and trying new recipes or making changes to recipes all the time!
4.- Another dream come true would be to travel the world! To go everywhere!! 5.- I love backbends even though it's not what comes easier to my body and I work hard to make them a reality.
6.- I love smiling and I think it's my best feature! 😊
7.- I've never liked alcohol that much, not even partying when I was younger, I think it's a matter of flavor, I've always been the weird one to order virgin mojitos even when I don't have to drive just because I think it tastes better, sweeter... 8.- I get sea sick, car sick sometimes, bus sick, and even sometimes plane sick or train sick.... 😂😂😂😂 I have a motion sickness problem 😒
9.- I'm allergic to motion sickness medication BUT I think I've found the solution by drinking lots of ginger and using these bracelets that press the Nei-kuan acupressure point. I tried it yesterday all day and for the first time I didn't end up giving my lunch to the fish! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
10.- I love social media but I don't know how everyone does it to keep up with all the comments, posting and liking of all the posts!! I try to, I really do, but I always seem to be behind. Please forgive me. Any tips are appreciated and welcome! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 Now I'm passing on the tag to my gorgeous sisters @lilla_pilla and @yogininicolette cause I'd love to know more about you. Love you girls! 💓💓💓
ten things about Bento:
1️⃣his original name was Bob while he was at @playgroundragdolls 😂 so he gets called Bobento every now and then!
2️⃣ he's nosy. Bento likes to poke that pink nose into any and every business - even if that business came from his litter tray!
3️⃣ he's a lover. it doesn't matter if you're sleeping like a log, he'll meow til you love him 😽
4️⃣ he has cattitude. think ambush attacks and biting toes 😭
5️⃣ he hates water. Bento is so hydrophobic, one drop of water will send him scuttling away!
6️⃣ he's ticklish. that fluffy belly is not for sharing 🙅🏻♂️
7️⃣ he's a cat food connoisseur. his preference for food is directly proportional to the price of it.
8️⃣ he's a gold digger. gotta get to the bottom of things before deciding whether to 💩, right?
9️⃣ he's a player but not a gamer. Bento will take a ratty piece of string over cat iPad games any day.
🔟 he's a heart stealer. Bento has converted at least three anti-cat people into cat lovers. who's next?? 😼
thanks to @legend_thecat for tagging us in the #10thingsaboutme challenge! come join in the fun if you like 😸
Давайте знакомиться :) Я Аня. Для особо близких - Анечка, Анютка.
1. Дико нервничаю, когда близкие начинают предложение с "Ааань, ..", мне сразу становится очень страшно.
2. Я не помню свой гардероб, потому что он очень большой и много вещей с бирками.
3. Все деньги, которые у меня появляются, уходят на платья-белье-косметику и любимое кафе. Поэтому сменить телефон для меня - давняя проблема.
4. Мне легко даётся любой язык, много выучу. Кроме английского. Из-за убитого этим языком детства, я его не воспринимаю.
5. Я провожу в соцсетях слишком много времени. Но почему-то это дает мне тонны информации.
6. У меня невероятная память на даты и диалоги.
7. Я безгранично люблю цветы. Любые.
8. Я контрастна. Взрыв эмоций и следом депрессия - это про меня.
9. Я зависима от нежности.
10. Когда меня спрашивают, чем я занимаюсь, отвечаю "ничем", но это ложь.
Я представилась. Теперь расскажите о себе⬇⬇⬇
Вас становится все больше, давайте знакомиться :)
Late night thoughts: Here's 10 Things about me you may or may not know 🌴 I have never been to California and will probably end up moving there if I ever go... 🌴 I'm super obsessed with Lights Shine Bright by @officialtobymac and @iamhollyn right now! Love that song! 🌴 I love pineapples 🍍 🌴 I was born in Texas.. my family is rednecks and I love them to pieces 🌴My first name is actually Roxanne. Nicole is my middle name and my mom just called me Nicci my whole life . Don't ask. It's a southern thing! Haha 🌴My favorite foods are sushi and Tacos 🌮 🍣 🌴 I don't own a passport but plan on traveling the world as soon as I get one !! 🌴 I have two cats --- Sunny and Cosmo 🌴 I have 4 brothers and 1 sister .. 🌴I have been sober almost 5 years and I am totally in love with Jesus .
#funfacts#list#10thingsaboutme #🌴 #🍍#🙌🏻
Our friend Ginny, @hermione_mn asked us to join the #10ThingsAboutMe Challange
1. I'm a momma's boy
2. If you're not mom (or catdad), and you try to pet me, I'll cut you
3. My favorite napping spot is in the tiny human's crib (where I am right now, being interrupted)
4. I most definitely did not put those scratch marks in the tiny human's crib #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty#AmIRight
5. I will only eat @proplancat and @friskies pawtymix treats
6. The plastic rings that Gatorade bottles come in are my favorite. I jump in the fridge every chance I get to try to eat them
7. I was named after the cat in Always Sunny, not the dude in 24
8. Despite the many scratchers and two cat condos we have, I find the the carpet is the best claw sharpener
9. My nicknames include Jack, JackJack Jackie, Jax, Jackster, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Asshole
10. I have a green mouse that I carry around the house while meowing
11. Bonus: click #🎃Jack to see any photos with my handsome face in them
I've tagged a few friends to join and share your facts!
My sweet friend @theflyingsox tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge and I know everyone is fascinated by me so here they are:
1. I am named after Nyx the Greek goddess of the night, who was exceptionally powerful and beautiful just like me.
2. I love catching and eating bugs, a habit I picked up as a stray kitten.
3. I am 3 and a half years old now so have lots of wisdom, let me know if you have anything you need advice on.
4. I have a strict no touching policy for anyone but OfNyx but even for her it is sometimes touching policy for when I feel like it, usually at 7:45 each morning.
5. I am very vocal and like to comment on everything.
6. I can't help but renovate all my cardboard boxes til they look like 🎉 it brings OfNyx such joy to clean up.
7. My favourite dinner is kangaroo. It's always late though.
8. I sleep under the covers at night in winter.
9. Also hate the car and that awful VET person, both the absolute worst.
10. I don't think I've mentioned this before but sunshine = life.
I'd love to hear about my pawsies too!
My friend Ginny @hermione_mn tagged me for #10ThingsAboutMe so here ya go!
1: I am not a Ding-A-Ling
2: I am not a Ding-Dong
5: I am not a dorkapotumus
4: I do not have worms
7: I did not give birth to worms
5: I am not actually from Norway
2: I did not pop the buttons on my tuxedo
10: I can't count
I've shamelessly tagged some really big accounts hoping they'll do it too or at least have some of their really cool followers think I'm cool enough to say hello too!
Oh wow, it's been a long week, or is that just me?? Can't wait to meet up with @aurorabowkett today after my classes 😍, which reminds me that she tagged me a while ago to share 10 things about me, soooooo -
1. People never guess where I'm from - born in Switzerland, grew up in Trinidad and Tobago and then the UK, but I'm French - yeah, it's complicated!
2. I lived in a hotel for 5 years when I was a child, when my parents ran a hotel (#bluehavenhotel why no IG??); for us kids it was amazing at times with huge grounds, swimming pool and beach, but incredibly hard work for our parents. .
3. I once owned over 200 pairs of shoes - the collection just kind of grew and my sister counted one day because she was fed up with how much room they were taking in our house! 🤔😍
4. Before becoming a full time yoga teacher I was a fashion buyer then marketing manager for perfumes for 15 years .
5. I once sang on stage in Trafalgar Square as my best friend's backing singer and met Nelson Mandela 💫
6. I met one of my best friends outside a cemetery - I ran away from her because I thought she was a ghost till she caught up with me 👻 😂.
7. I'm a coffee addict who has had to go teetotal since my first pregnancy - my body can't take caffeine any more and I pass out if I have more than a sip, but I miss it so much I sniff other people's coffee to get a vicarious hit ☕️ 😍.
8. Most of my closest friends live the farthest away from me. I miss them like crazy, but am so thankful for the internet, phone calls and occasional visits 💜.
9. We got to meet Obama last year at the White House by total fluke. I'm in no hurry to go back to meet the new guy. .
10. My all time favourite super hero that I used to dress up as was Wonder Woman - obvs 😍.
Passing the tag on to @hortense__________ ,@tattooedyogi911 and @dwinnerxfit if you fancy sharing a little more about you, I'd love to read it!
Have a beautiful weekend all 💜💜💜.
My buddy Nermy from @sonigalcats tagged me for the #10thingsaboutme challenge a little while ago. So finally here's some facts!
1️⃣I'm a year and 2 months old. 2️⃣I was previously adopted by a family that had young kids and another cat in their home. They had me for 1 week before returning me to the @animalhumanemn. I was on the adoption floor for 1 day before humom Amanda took me home! 3️⃣I am a chatty girl and will let anyone know what I'm thinking. 4️⃣I love to run and play all the time now that I'm used to my new home. 5️⃣I am named after Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. Humom wanted to keep the theme going and Ginny is another favorite of hers. 6️⃣I love to lay on the same spot on the couch. Not on any of my cat beds or elsewhere. 7️⃣I haven't figured out why boxes are so cool yet. I have yet to sit or hop in one on my own. 8️⃣I was born to be a master frogger. 9️⃣I am a dainty girl weighing just under 6 pounds. 🔟I do all my own stunts - parkour, 4am zoomies, bunny kicks, etc.
Tagging some friends to join if they want!
Thank you to the beautiful @happy.healthy.liv for tagging me in this photo, so here it goes.
1) I quit my job this week because I could not deal with the negativity anymore!
2) I have been struggling with my journey all of June, haven't really fallen off the wagon but I have only been maintaining and I'm ready to kick it back up a notch.
3) a friend of mine told me today that he has cancer and I took it very hard
4) I will do anything for my friends and family!! 5) this year I have been working on not putting myself last and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it 👍🏻
6) I love travelling but being away from home also makes me worry
7) I worry to much about things that are out of my control
8) I can't remember the last time I was this happy in my own skin
9) I have one beautiful sister who is my bestest friend and I love to the moon and back
10) my mother is my hero, she worked three jobs to take care of my sister and I and she was always so strong. I don't know how she didn't just collapse from exhaustion sometimes!! I love and appreciate everything she has ever done for us!! I tag @the_life_i_eat @kelliechristine87 @kristy_perkins and @scraphappy50 @jessjohnson_03 @gingeronajourney
So I was tagged in a '10 facts about me' post here it goes!
1. I'm 22 years old and a recent graduate from Westfield State University
2. I am currently working as a Behavior Technician and hope to one day become an RN and work as a psychiatric nurse
3. I'm a lover of Starbucks
4. My fitness journey began 4 years ago
5. I love traveling (Especially to tropical places)
6. I'm probably the only fittie that HATES sushi
7. I'm a dog momma of a precious 10 year old German Shepard black lab mix
8. My favorite food is Mexican
9. Low key could binge Netflix all day errrryday
10. I love getting my nails done
I tagged a few more of my lovely followers, keep it going guys! 😎
So my meowmy has some catching up to do....my beautiful furriend @princesssimonathecat tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge so let's get started! I tagged some friends to join me!
1. I love chicken! Some cats like fish but chicken is my favorite!
2. I do not like milk! Are you starting to wonder if I'm really a cat? 😹😹
3. Up until about 2 years ago I would only eat cat food and treats. Then one day my meowmy was eating a grilled chicken sandwich and i thought it looked so good I stole the patty right off her bun as she was about to take a bite! Since then I have decided human food is pretty great!
4. I love meowmy's mobile phone. I rub on it when she's holding it and if she puts it down I immediately cover it with my belly!
5. My favorite spot to curl up is on my meowmy's shoulder. When I was a little kitten I would sleep on her shoulder. I do not see why that should change just because I am a big kitty now!
6. I am a big kitty. When I went to the vet before Easter I weighed 19.6 pounds.
7. If there is one thing I absolutely hate, it is for a dog to bark at me. I will attack! The nerve of some creatures!
8. I love feathers!! They make the best toys!
9. I REFUSE to walk on a leash! The indignity!
10. I am well traveled. My meowmy is a travel nurse and she always takes me with her on assignment! We are seeing the USA!
#tbt to da purrfect selfie! 😺📷
My dear furrend @mr.sylvesterthecat tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge, so I'm pawticipating and tagging a few more! 😽
1. I iz 2 years old, I'll be 3 in just over a week!
2. I'm a rescue cat and while I'm only indoors now I loves to try and sneak outside when the pawrents come home!
3. I don't likes da humans food. I know, so weird right? Just kitty food thanks!
4. I love to be groomed by da lint roller! I get so happy I drool on da pawrents laps 😹
5. I hate da car. Don't take me anywhere near it!
6. I musts sleeps with da pawrents every night!
7. I yell when the pawrents leave. Why don't they takes me with them!? ... might have something to do with me hating da car 😾
8. I like to disrupt meowmys conference calls by strutting across the screen when she's working!
9. Mousie is my favorite toy. I have at least 20!
10. I'm named the flying sox because I once gracefully flew out the apt window and was fine but scared the pawrents terribly!
Join me if you want furrends @stanleythegentlemanlycat @stella.and.barney @oreocat666 @s.u.s.h.i_2015 @queen.nyx @mrpuffins @echoandhenry @tucker_the_fire_trucker
#10thingsaboutme challenge... Thanks @olivia_the_witty_calico_cat
1. We are brothers and practically unseparable.
2. How much we like being inside with our human buddies, we love being outside every time of the day!
3. When outside we love climbing the cherry tree and chase birds out of it.
4. James likes a belly rub for as long as you can keep it going 😸
5. Eddie loves drinking tapwater, fresh from the fosset. He gets a wet suit everytime! 😹
6. We love to play fight each other - never no harm done. #goodtimes
7. We can wake up our masters in the middle of the night for a lick and a cuddle...
8. Eddie runs into trouble with neighbourhood cats every now and then. Someday soon I will show them who's boss!
9. We looooove a fresh bag of wet food every so often... #meow
10. Our humans think we couldn't be happier!
Tell us 10 things about you!
I was tagged by the beautiful @jordanshrinks to share 10 random facts about me. Never mind that it was 2 months ago, today is #nationalselfieday so let's go.
1. I am from Austin, TX, graduated HS in Dubai, UAE and lived most of my adult life in California.
2. My personality and interests are often opposing. I.e.: I'm extremely intuitive but also very rational + analytical, double majored in computer science and studio art, etc.
3. I love driving, especially road trips. Perpetual princess parking is one of my super powers.
4. I earned the Girl Scout Gold Award, which is the female equivalent to Eagle Scout. This means I am a badass. Also, that service is important to me.
5. I've been vegetarian, vegan, and even raw vegan for extended periods. Through that, I learned that MY body thrives on vegetables AND MEAT.
6. I'm a serial entrepreneur. My most successful business to date was in luxury styling & retail (mostly shoes).
7. I took some time off and lived in Jamaica for the better part of a year. During that time I was in a hurricane, rescued by a helicopter, infiltrated and lived in a ghetto community, raided by a SWAT team, and hung out with notorious gangsters.
8. Core values are very important to me - I place particular importance on kindness, generosity, authenticity, sustainability, and leadership.
9. I'm a certified advanced open water diver and have completed over 100 dives. Some with sharks.
10. I have a white tattoo that says "stinky" in Arabic - an homage to my time in the middle east. Stinky has been my family nickname since I was a baby.
Now I want to know #10randomfacts about you! Comment below or post your own 10 random facts and tag me so I can read them! Tagged ladies, I want to learn more about you!
#10cosassobremi 🖤 La bella @janineerosas me nominó al tag, además de que me encanta el maquillaje y moda haha: 🌹 Mi segundo nombre es Alejandra
🌹 ¡Amo las rosas y los pinguinos! (tat someday)🐧
🌹 Me encantan las sirenas (película favorita de Disney) 🌹 Mi estilo se inclina más hacia lo #edgy 🌹 Estoy comprometida con el hombre de mis sueños 😍💍
🌹 ¡No puedo estar sin escuchar música! Desde pop, electro a rock y sus subgeneros🎸
🌹 Tengo una hija pitbull llamada Robin 🐶
🌹 Mi serie favorita es #himym (por eso el nombre de mi perrita haha)
🌹 ¡Me encanta el frío y vivo en la ciudad más caliente de México!
🌹 Ceviche lover ❤
Nomino a: @scuarry_ @danniedlt @karlameli_ @haydexita_ruiz @luciflore para seguirnos conociendo más 😄 Besos hermosas! 😙💋
...continued from previous post 🎀6. I am a nurse! (If my insta name didn't give it away 😂) I currently work in care of the elderly with the BEST team you could imagine (some of who are my closest friends) but I'm actually moving to a new job in a few weeks, I'm going to work in a hospice which cares for end of life patients with a range of conditions, as well as providing symptom control and respite. I qualified when I was 21 and sometimes wish I'd travelled before doing my Nursing but then I think how much I've achieved and I am happy to say that I'm proud of myself because it hasn't been an easy ride!
7. McDonald's and Chinese are by far my favourite takeaway 🐷
8. Relating back to number 6 about wishing I'd travelled more before my nurse training, me and Jade are making up for it now just a bit slower. We work so hard just so we can see more places 🌎 we have been lucky enough in the last 5 years to visit:- Amsterdam, Belgium, Spain (Benidorm and Salou), Greece, France, Las Vegas, Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica. Our next stop is hopefully going to be Germany and then a multi centre trip to America (where we will stop at Vegas again to get married!) 9. I've got 3 tattoos, a lion on my leg, a Viking symbol behind my ear meaning 'where there's a will there's a way' and an arrow on my ankle signalling keep going forward in life. All my tattoos are very meaningful to me and I can't wait to get more which again will all have personal meaning.
10. I LOVE Lady Gaga and Meryl Streep, they are my all time idols ❤️❤️❤️
So I was thinking that when you follow someone on instagram, especially a Slimming World page, it's nice to know the person behind the account, relate to them more, it makes it more personal! I also thought today would be a good day as I've been so badly off plan so have no photos of meals today 🙈 I know I should of taken photos of the things I ate anyway but it was rammed down my throat that quick I didn't remember to! So anyways this is me 💃🏼 I'm going to have to spread this across two posts as I have too many characters! 1. My full name is Chanel Rebecca Griffiths 😘
2. I'm 24 (although still feel 15, especially when jumping around to clubland 😂)
3. I am originally from Spennymoor, County Durham and lived there until I was 21, which was when I moved to Newcastle
4. I am more than happily engaged to the love of my life Jade, we got engaged last November in Las Vegas. We both had the same idea to propose while we were there and neither of us knew the other one had the same idea! Jade is by far the best thing since sliced bread, she makes me laugh, she's the best listener and my bestest friend in the whole world. I can't wait to become wife and wife 💍
5. We have a puppy called Harry (who you will probably see from time to time on here I'm literally obsessed with him 🙊) he's just turned six months. He's a Sprocker Spaniel and is craaaazy but the cutest loveliest boy.
Continued (see next post) ❤️ #slimmingworlduk#slimmingworld#swfamily#10thingsaboutme#sw#blogger#swblog#foodie#lifestyle#lifestylechange#healthy#happy#fitness#slimmingworldgirl#foodblog#fooddiary#mylife#slimmingworldsupport
I've been nominated for the #10factsaboutyourpet challenge by @cloverthepearly and @bailey_the_apple_of_mums_eye !!! Here we go!
1. I wake up 😴 at exactly 6:15 AM every morning 😅
2. Apples 🍎 grapes 🍇and bananas 🍌 are my favorite foods
3. I love to perch (and poop 💩) on lamps!
4. My favorite forbidden place 😈 is mom's blinds! I love to chew on the wood
5. I want to bite the 110 lb German Shepard in our house 🐕 but he never gets close enough because he's scared 😱 of me!
6. I will go from being asleep 😋 to on my back under your fingers in a heartbeat 😎
7. "Peekaboo" and "step up" are the only words 💬 I know so far
8. I love to sing along 🎶 with other birds - outside, on Instagram, on YouTube, and everywhere else! 🎵
9. My favorite toy is a beige, spongy thing shaped like a cylinder! 😍 I'll destroy one in a couple weeks! 👍
10. I am my hooman's first bird 🕊 and the best decision she's ever made 😏🤗
Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me! I tag @angelthecockatiel @faith_hope_destiny_angel @fluffy.bird @feather.beautiful and everyone else! If I could tag everyone, I would 💞💞
💬 I'm just resting my head while thinking of #10thingsaboutme that I could tell you! My furiends @sirgeorgiethecat and @s00kiecat have invited me to this fun challenge, thank you 💟😽
1. I am an Italian kitty, from beautiful Tuscany: born near Siena, then moved to Florence and now living in Prato
2. I was named after Popeye's girlfriend (Olivia in Italian) because, like her, I was scrawny, very "long", and "wearing" red and black 😹
3. I am allergic to tuna. I used to love the damn fish - little did I know that it was causing me the recurring diarrhea. I got it so bad once that I was bleeding and had to make a 2 a.m. run to the E.R. It took us months to find out what it was!
4. After a long time of dietary restrictions, now I am not interested in most foods. I can stand next to my hooman while she eats pork or cheese and I won't touch it
5. When I'm scared, I hide under the blankets. Nobody can see me there!
6. When my hooman comes home, I greet her at the door and then run to the toys closet!
7. Whenever my hooman lies down on the bed or sofa, I jump on her lap and take a nap 😸
8. When I lived in a house with a garden, I would catch lizards and birds every once in a while. My hooman was not pleased to find my prey 🙀
9. I run into hiding when I hear a Frontline tube being snapped open or anything that reminds me of that sound
10. I like to be scratched on my head, chin, and the base of my tail. Only lately I am allowing some belly rubs without biting 👿
There it goes! Now your turn furiends, let us know more about you 💟💟
#cat#calico#kitty#bestmeow#catlover#catlife#catstagram#catsofig#catsofworld#lifewithcats#animalaugh#calicoville#dailycat#instacat#calico_features#catsofinstagram#cutecatcrew#catscircus#instacat_meows#sleepycat_feature#meowbox#catsgram#catsmeow#catsagram#instagramcats#meowstagram#instakitty#balousfriends#igcatjunky @cats_of_instagram @catgr4m @picturepurrfectkitties
My furriend @mr.sylvesterthecat tagged me in #10thingsaboutme challenge...so here it goes
1. I love temptations treats
2. I wake Mom & Dad up with my beautiful vocals at 6am
3. I love being held (you can tell by the pic)
4. I chase Mom & Dad around when they open a can of tuna so I can get my share
5. I have a human older sister
6. I come running to the door when Mom gets home
7. I like to be spooned at bedtime
8. I like to sleep more than I like to play
9. I scare easily
10. I purr alot
Thanks @dashandvinnie for tagging us in the #10thingsaboutme challenge! Toby wanted to do this challenge because he's got the coolest personality and funniest habits.
1. I am a Ragamuffin, which means I am very social and when you pick me up, I will literally flop in your arms and even be content just flopped over your shoulder...similar to a Ragdoll. It also means that I have the most amazing soft fur! It's like touching fur from an angel, it's incredibly soft. I also have the biggest bright green eyes that can look deep into your soul and make you fall in love with me! 💚💚
2. I have the coolest attitude. Very laid back and strut around with a look on my face that says, "What's up dude?" (Say it with a surfer/ gangster voice.) 😺 I'm so cool, that when I'm sitting and looking at you, then you say, "Hi Toby!" I reply not by speaking, but with a cool gangster-type head nod, as if to say "What's up homie?" It's all about the body language. Chicks dig cool cats. 😎
3. I have a strange habit that I do only with my Meowmy. We have a special bond. We have special moments, and those moments are ALWAYS while she is sitting in the toilet doing her business. That's where I come in, jump up on her lap, lie down and let her pet me, then I purr so hard that I drool on her leg. Sometimes I sit up and turn and look her dead in the eyes, with only an inch between us and I look deep into her eyes with my green eyes. Any other cat that walks in, or human, ruins this moment for me! I start getting irritated with them if they are in the bathroom area, not even bothering us, and I swish my tail really hard, and eventually I jump down and leave. But that's my special time with Meowmy. I don't know why it always has to be on the toilet, but that's the only place, every time! 😽💚🚽
4. I am the only cat in my family that can get up on top of the kitchen shelves up by the ceiling. I love to sit up there and watch over everyone in my kingdom.
5. I am the King of the House...and the Man of the House. Meowmy has a long-time boyfriend, who we all consider our human dad, but he doesn't live with us, so that makes me the Man of the House!! The Protector. The fierce Lion Cat. ......con't
"Erm... Excuse me time for my close up".. I got tagged for the #10thingsaboutme challenge by my twin brother from another mother @mr.sylvesterthecat so here we go... 1. My mum taught me to sit and wait while my food is put down, I'll only go for it when she says go 🤓
2. I was born on the 9th of October 2015.
3. I was adopted from the @ntspca in December 2015.
4. I have a spot on my nose the exact same as my brofur @mr.sylvesterthecat
5. I'm an outdoor kitty and can exlore in the fields behind my home.
6. I like to bring ma gifts like lil mice missing their heads 😵 or birds that are still alive and go flying around the house.
7. I sleep in the same bed I've had since a kitten even though I'm much too big for it now 😆
8. I come inside after playing in the wet grass and mud with FILTHY paws and step all over mums bed 😍 just love her so much I don't have time to stop and wipe my paws.
9. I have a cat scratcher but much prefer to use the side of the chair or couch 😉😉
10. I love ham. Whenever the packet is being opened, no matter what part of the house I'm in, I will be at mums feet within 3 seconds flat 😍
So there's 10 facts about me 😇😇 #catsofinstagram#cats#catsagram#cutecat#adorablecat#lol#catsofig#10facts
Yay! Here's my entry for the #10thingsaboutme in which we were tagged by Lovely Luna ❤️ @luna_._moonchild 🌙 .
We know some of mew may know these things, so we will try to think of new info too!
1) I'm a Mama's boy! I can often be found sitting in Meowmy's lap, whether she is at her desk, on the couch, or seated at the table! If she goes behind a closed door or wants privacy🙄, I meow incessantly until she gives me pets😺
2) My full name is Vincenzo Giovanni
3) I am a very good boy! I almost never get in trouble! If I do anything (like knock things off counter tops or wreck flower arrangements), I do it when Meowmy is sleeping. Then Dash gets blamed for it😼😹😹
4) I love belly rubs!! .
5) I have a sensitive tummy, so I am on a special prescription food. That also means Meowmy has to be very careful about giving me treats😤
6) You can't often see them in the pics Meowmy posts, but I have fangs like Dracula!!
7) I must taste pretty good, because Dash gives me, like, 10 baths per day! 🙄
8) My favorite toy is Dash's tail!! 😹😹
9) I like to groom Meowmy!! I especially like to lick her hands, arms, and face 😻
10) I have a crush on Luna Moonchild, and her Meowmy is letting me take her to Pet Prom😺😺
We've tagged a few more furriends, if they'd like to join! ❤️🐾
Who's asking about me Ma??? Who?? 😼
My dear buddy @colin_paws tag me for the #10thingsaboutme challenge 💚 here it goes ...
> first off I am handsome and extremely adorable with a fancy touch!!
>I am a short hair tuxedo, with FHS, a bob cat like tail , green/yellow eyes and weigh a healthy 10.4 pounds!
> I love tuna😻😻 it's my favourite dish with turkey next on the list!
>I get much enjoyment waking Ma up every morning at 430am while sitting in her chest pawing at her eyes meowing!!!...for absolutely no reason at all🙀
>I like to bring birds and June bugs home for Ma that I catch on my catio along with replanting the plants...they always need some kind of work!
>I do not meow often but when I do it's loud!
>I love to play with any thing that is attached to string!!! And I am not one to play alone, I prefer the humans play with me!k
> i love to headbutt Ma to obtain her attention for chin rubs and back scratches, but if I don't ask for you to pet me I will attack you if you try!!!
> i know how to open the cupboard doors to help myself to TREATS!! Any flavour and kind if they are in there I find them and I can't help but to eat through the bag and indulge to all is devoured!
#sly0704 we tag a few furends to join @smurf.cat @mr.oreo_thecat @zeus.hebe_and_hera_samoyed @the_meow_sisters @theflyingsox #catsofinstagram#catsofinstagram#igcat#catsofontario#handsomecat#beautifulcats#cats
12 Thing About Me:
1. I was born in Saudi Arabia, growing up between Saudi, Australia and the UK.
2. I was held by Queen Sophia of Spain when I was just 2 days old.
3. I volunteered as a summer camp leader for children with a disability aged 14 and decided there and then that was my calling. My career has evolved over 22 years working with children.
4. My favourite dish is chicken ramen.
5. My first live gig and strobe light experience was Soul II Soul in Birmingham, UK.
6. The first album I bought was De La Soul 3 Feet High and Rising. Still a favourite!
7. My daughters are born 8 years apart. After 6 challenging years to have another child, our second daughter surprised us arriving in 2015. A true blessing and reminder to never give up!
8. Things that make me feel free are ocean swims, skateboards, BMXing, yoga & climbing.
9. My favourite sound is skateboard wheels rolling over concrete.
10. Some of my favourite artists are Os Gemeos, Mark Gonzales, Deanna Templeton, Ed Templeton, Barry McGee and Margaret Kilgallen.
11. I love handsewing and upcycle clothing.
12. My daughter's drawing 'Girl's Rule' was the inspiration behind Girl You Rule. My hope to make a difference by empowering children and families with easy access to resources.
My friend @juliesprettiesandposh challenged me to reveal 10 things about myself. Here goes: #10thingsaboutme
1. I don't like Nicholas Sparks books or movies, except "The Notebook." I love "The Notebook." 2. I don't drink coffee. Ever. Or wine. I love iced tea and lemonade.
3. My favorite food is my mother's lasagna.
4. As a reporter, I interviewed four presidents and three first ladies.
5. I'm annoyed by messages with internet abbreviations such as u, ur, etc.
6. I'm a terrible texter. I'd rather speak by phone.
7. I love true-crime shows such as "Dateline" and "48 Hours." I never watch situation comedies. Or "The Bachelor/Bachelorette." I love "Game of Thrones." 8. I once lived in an apartment in a former Civil War hospital. It was haunted.
9. I don't get angry often. When I do, I can't stay mad. Sometimes I wish I could.
10. The two best books I read last year were "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr and "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson.
Caturdays were made for shrimpin' 🍤 🍤🍤. We were tagged by our sweet friend @thefancymadame in the #10thingsaboutme challenge so let's finally get to it! 1. My name is Hunca Munca and while it's a strange name, it actually suits me very well! The name comes from Beatrix Potters Two Bad Mice children's book and was the name of one of the mice! Since I'm a bit skittish and mousy mom thinks it suits me 😹2. My sister and I and all of our siblings had names derived from Beatrix Potter books-Moppet, Tom Kitten, Benjamin and Ribby. Our mom was named Beatrix! 3. We came from Northern California Feline Rescue. Our mom and all of us kittens were abandoned in a box at Ukiah Salvation Army and were then taken in by the rescue as fosters. 4. My favorite ever Toy is the Red String. I used to drag it all over the house to play with. 5. I'm not much of cuddler and hate being held but most mornings I will spend some time on Catdads lap making biscuits while he has his morning coffee. 6. I love my sister Moppet even though she sometimes still bullies me. 7. I hate my sister Bijou and wish she would drop off the face of the earth. She is the devil incarnate 😈8. As much as Bijou effs with me I will occasionally get her back. It is extremely satisfying 😹9. I have a love/hate relationship with outdoor kitty Spooky. Meomy thinks we have secret trysts. Perhaps that's why I've taken to having some nightlong walkabouts where I don't come home till morning 🙀10. I'm not much for people food unless meomy is having Salmon. Yummmmmm 👅. Please play along in the #10thingsaboutme challenge if you'd like!
Dear sweet friends @fragglethepug and @mokatheadorablepug set me this challenge ages ago! 🙈Sorry friends!
1) I am 7 1/2 years old now – approaching Silver Fox status with my little grey beard!
2) I was a therapy dog right from the start; looking after a very special member of my family who was really poorly for a very long time.
3) I have worked officially as a Therapy Dog + Reading Dog for over 6yrs now thro’ the UK charity – Pets As Therapy. Big sis wild child Molly is way too cheeky to work like I do.
4) I only work for love and kindness and never seek financial reward.
5) In 2016, I received Prof Noel Fitzpatrick’s Super Dogs Live “Most Heroic Hound” award at the National Pet Show for supporting positive mental health and emotional well being.
6) In Jan '16, I recovered from a malignant mast cell tumour and talk to children about recovery from cancer. Most people only talk to children about cancer when no recovery is likely and it makes them way too scared of the word.
7) I received a letter from the Queen. She champions the joys of the human animal bond too and loves companion animal therapy.
8) I have my own website (link in bio) where you can see lots of press clips, radio and TV interviews.
9) I have written a book about my life as a working dog! All Royalties from “Doug the Pug – A Working Dog’s Tale” go directly to Pets As Therapy.
10) My mission is to encourage friends to be happy with who and what they are, celebrate each individual’s differences and recognise that we all have something quite wonderful to offer.
We so love hearing everyone's story so don't wait for a challenge! Just go for it and tell us all about yourself! #10factsaboutme#10thingsaboutme#dougthepugtherapydog#pugfacts#pug#puglove#puglover#puglovers#pugloversofinsta#pugloversofinstagram#pugstagram#instapug#pugworld#worldofpug#smilingpugs#pugfashion#thepugdiary#pugbasement#pugrequest#pugsofinstagram#pugsoninstagram#dailydoseofpugs
This is our entry for the #10thingsaboutme challenge. We were tagged by our friends @whiskersandtux and we have tagged some friends to play too 1. We are father (Mocha) and son (Chili). 2. We were adopted from a rescue org last August 2016 by our forever mom and dad. 3. We live in Austin, Texas (we love it here, but gosh is it hot!). 4. Our favorite activity is playing in our tunnel, and chasing ping pong balls. 5. Things we are good at: napping, eating, more napping. 6. Chili is quite vocal, while Mocha has the tiniest, quietest little meow. 7. Chili can catch scrunchy balls with his front paws while standing on his hind legs. 8. We like to wake up at 4 am and run around like crazy 9. Our favorite thing to watch on TV is Animal Planet. 10. Mocha is a lap kitty, while Chili is most definitely not!
Waaayyyyyy overdue #10thingsaboutme post that mega babe @aurorabowkett tagged me in like, 10 years ago. Legitimately surprised it's taken me this long as I actually thoroughly enjoy writing long-winded, self-congratulatory essays about myself. 🙃 Would @ilinkaoliva @catvaladezyoga and @yogaandveganicecream line to play?
1. I dislike admitting it but I'm intensely dependant on routine. I didn't quite realise the extent of this dependence until recently when I had a manager at work drive me home to make sure my husband was alive because I hadn't received my usual good morning text and he wasn't answering his phone. He slept in. His phone was on silent. I was convinced he'd died in his sleep. I'm not joking.
2. Contrary to this I crave constant change. Stagnation terrifies me. Sometimes this craving translates to feeling like the grass is always greener elsewhere but mostly it drives me forward.
3. The above two things present an interesting/hellish dynamic in that I'm forever plagued by the feeling of being repeatedly yanked opposite ways at the same time. Thus I will never be the fucking 'chill girl.' I don't fucking care. Fuck off. Wasted bare time trying to be all soft and pretty and cool and whatevs and it just made me even more fucking intense and ridiculous. I got lectured more than once when I travelled by ~chill backpackers about ~going with the flow and I genuinely regret not throwing a punch. By all means call me out if I'm behaving badly but don't fucking tell me to calm down. Ever.
4. Seriously don't ever tell me to calm down.
5. Standard thing, but yoga saved me from myself. There isn't a stretch of the imagination capable of covering the mess I'd be in without it.
6. Negi whinge, but I cannot handle a lot of yoga accounts and their brazen, almost arrogant trivialisation of the persuit of happiness. Like it's cool guys you just gotta make the choice to be happy and btw this legging/sports bra combo costs £150 lol just think nice thoughts when you go into your overdraft for the fourteenth time this month in an attempt to fit into a movement that champions individuality. 👍
...cont in comments
Little Oswald our family spaz and just the sweetest little man, it's your turn for the #10thingsaboutme challenge.
1. I'm a big boy now and at 1 1/2 yrs.
2. I was a feral kitten until we got trapped and taken to a home.
3. I still get scared a lot and have big owl eyes.
4. I love chin rubs so much!😸
5. I love playing with food scraps on the kitchen floor. Today it was chopped carrots.
6. I love my brofur #pawpawcat He has taught me a lot, and he gives me kisses.
7. I act like a teenager right now, I think I know everything.hehe
8. I can be a gentleman though, a.k.a Prince Ozzy.
9. I like being up high on my cat shelf. I also love climbing trees.🌳
10. I'm always afraid there's not enough food and I try to eat everyone else's. Oops.
I was tagged by @barefoodnutrition, and I have loved reading everyone else’s “10 things you may not know about me”, so here goes…
1. I am obsessed with learning and am pretty much always in school or taking some kind of lessons. I taught myself how to cut men's hair back in grad school from watching youtube videos, and I still do it as a hobby. Next up is ukulele lessons and EMDR training (a tool for therapists).
2. My favorite food is freshly picked strawberries straight from the field. Other contenders are avocados, chai lattes, @rickaroons, and the magic peanut butter bars at @seasidemarket. (Try them- you'll understand)
3. I realized 3 years ago that I hate the gym and haven't been back since. I prefer getting my exercise outdoors in nature. Instead I do hikes, run with my dog, yoga, and weights at home.
4. I am great at starting books and love to read, but finishing them is another story. (Pun intended)
5. I'm introverted and extremely private by nature, but I'm super outgoing with those in my immediate circle. People are often surprised once they get to know me (especially by the cursing and off-color jokes). Posting on social media really stresses me out, so I keep strict boundaries around time spent on it and what I share.
6. I absolutely LOVE hot air balloons! They are magical and I'm convinced that they are sign of good luck. Any day I see a hot air balloon is going to be an awesome day.
7. I am both a practicing Marriage & Family Therapist and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. I have several different jobs in addition to owning my business, and I love all of them. The 9 to 5 desk job just isn't for me. I combine my skills sets to address mental and physical health no matter which hat I'm wearing, because you cannot separate the mind and body! It's all connected.
8. Anxiety is my frequent companion, and I have learned to view it as such instead of fighting it, and I have never taken medication for it. The things that have helped me the most are diet (gluten is a HUGE anxiety trigger), having a sense of humor about my anxiety, and listening to what my anxiety is trying to tell me or teach me.
Continued below in comments 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Hey friends! Guess what today is? Today marks TWO YEARS since I started posting my eats on this little page, and now there are over 1000 of you who follow along (😱😍🎉) so I thought it was about time to start showing you the face behind the screen with a quick 10 facts about me!
1. I'm originally from NJ and now live in NC while completing my MPH in nutrition combined with my dietetic internship. Future career: RD!!
2. I hate the cold and I'm often cold so I was pumped to move south (and now I'm complaining it's too hot 😂)
3. I loooove peanut butter. I'm sure that obvious. I don't discriminate among nut butters so almond gets mixed in there too, but I have nut butter daily
4. I'm a Scorpio! October 25 😉 October is the best month. Do not dispute that.
5. I got my hair cut into a bob with bangs two years ago and immediately regretted it so the fact that it's this long now THRILLS me (and my mom is sick of hearing about it 😜)
6. Listening to music can totally change my mood- t swift fan for life 😍😍 seen her in concert 3 times and each one was more amazing
7. I hope to be an entrepreneur once I graduate!! I don't know exactly what I want my career to look like but I want to work for myself and have creativity and flexibility. I also hope to work with young people on nutrition and wellness education and disease prevention
8. I love dogs but have never had one! Also on the post grad list: puppy 🐶
9. My favorite vacation spot is LBI New Jersey on the jersey shore! I went there every summer of my life from probably age 0-18 and I need to go back
10. I love to cook and bake but I'm by no means a pro, I often wing it with recipes but I love the experimentation!
What else do you want to know?? Ask me anything in the comments and share a fun fact about yourself!! Thanks for following along 🤗
J'ai été nominée par @carointhesixties alors voici 10 choses sur moi que vous ignorez peut être (et pour la peine vous avez même le droit à ma grosse tête en photo) :
1- Je suis un papillon de nuit, j'adore traîner à la maison le soir quand tout est calme. Si je me couche tôt j'ai l'impression de perdre mon temps. D'ailleurs quand j'étais bébé j'ai bien fait chier mes parents en inversant la nuit et le jour pendant quasiment 6 mois.
2- J'ai un côté gothique (par timidité et peur du regard je n'en ai jamais eu le look pourtant j'aurai adoré). J'adore tout ce qui est un peu/bcp sombre, les crânes, les vampires... aussi étrange que ça peut être ça me rassure.
3- Je n'ai aucune confiance en moi et je suis très stressée/angoissée même si je ne laisse rien paraître.
4- Je pourrais passer ma vie à Disney. D'ailleurs plus je vieillis et plus j'ai envie de m'y réfugier.
5- Je suis très souvent seule, mais même si j'ai un côté "sauvage" et que je semble forte, cela me pèse souvent.
6- Je suis une fan inconditionnelle d'Indochine. Et ma plus grande folie a été d'aller les voir à Barcelone.
7- De mes 10ans à mes 20ans je voulais devenir puéricultrice et j'avais une sainte horreur des chiffres... et pour finir j'ai fait des études dans la comptabilité et le contrôle de gestion... il y a une explication mais ça serait trop long à raconter.
8- je crois que je ne sais pas dire non et que je suis bcp trop gentille. J'essaie constamment de satisfaire tout le monde.
9- je suis accro à mon téléphone. Je fais toujours un tours sur insta ou snap avant de dormir et c'est aussi souvent la première chose que je fais le matin.
10- mais n'empêche que grâce à Instagram j'ai rencontré de chouettes personnes, qui sont devenue des amies et ça c'est top. D'ailleurs, ma copinette je compte bien venir te voir cet été !! Voilà voilà maintenant à vous de jouer si ça vous tente : @ina_socouzin @instalimea @aliiquinndoll @ptitbretzel et vous aussi qui me lisez. .
Happy Thursday bookworms 📖
Today I'm doing another #booktag 🎆 A few months ago, @booksoverdose (go follow that account 👈) tagged me to tell you #10thingsaboutme . Here I go 👇
1. Nickname: Mica, Meeca, Miqui 🙆
2. Eyes colour: Brown 👀
3. Hair colour: Black 👩🏻
4. A fact about you: I would love to feel better. I hope that day comes soon.
5. Favourite colour: pink ❣️
6. Favourite place: my bedroom 🌎
7. Favourite famous person: J.K. Rowling (I'm loving Harry Potter saga 📚)
8. Favourite animal: dog 🐶 (I have three dogs and I love them 💝)
9. Favourite song: Right now, "Sign of the times" by Harry Styles.
10. Favourite book: I can't choose one! But "Every last word" by Tamara Ireland Stone has have a strong impact on me and helped me a lot 📖💟
@booksofrochi @serendipitybookss @alianzadelibros @fiftybooksofme @lloviznadelibros @tiempoparatiblog feel free to do it or not 👍
Have a wonderful day/night 👋
Feliz Jueves bookworms 📖
Hoy voy a hacer otro #booktag 🎆 Hace unos meses, @booksoverdose (sigan a esta cuenta 👈) me taggeó para contarles #10thingsaboutme . Here I go 👇
1. Apodo: Mica, Meeca, Miqui 🙆
2. Color de ojos: marrones 👀
3. Color de pelo: negro 👩🏻
4. Una realidad sobre mí: me encantaría sentirme mejor. Espero que ese día llegué pronto.
5. Color favorito: rosa ❣️
6. Lugar favorito: mi habitación 🌎
7. Persona famosa favorita: J.K.Rowling (estoy amando la saga de "Harry Potter" 📚)
8. Animal favorito: perro 🐶 (tengo tres perros y 💝)
9. Canción favorita: ahora mismo, "Sign of the times" by Harry Styles.
10. Libro favorito: No puedo elegir uno en específico, pero "Hasta la última palabra" por Tamara Ireland Stone ha tenido un fuerte impacto en mí y me ha ayudado muchísimo 📖💟
@booksofrochi @serendipitybookss @alianzadelibros @fiftybooksofme @lloviznadelibros @tiempoparatiblog los etiquetó para que lo hagan si lo desean 👍
Tengan un excelente día/noche 👋
For this #throwbackthursday , Dash is pawticipating in the #10thingsaboutme challenge in which we were tagged by the lovely @luna_._moonchild ❤️ We've tagged some more furriends if they'd like to join! Forgive us if you've already been tagged in this fun challenge!! Vinnie will have his own post at a later date😻
Some of mew might already know some of these facts, so we'll try to include new ones: .
1) My first BFF and snuggle buddy was my littermate, Sebastian (at the top of the kitty tower). We lost him to congestive heart failure on our first birthday, secondary to a congenital heart defect that had been undetected. We miss him every day 🌈🐾
2) Meowmy rescued Sebastian and me from a shelter. We don't know all the details, but someone had found us on a farm and took us to the shelter. We were adopted at the age of two months (suspected age).
3) Dash was the name I came with when I was adopted! Meowmy liked it, but changed my full name to Dasher Francis❤️
4) I'm a Daddy's boy. I rub myself all over him every morning!
5) I love to supervise the humans! My favorite things to supervise are printing/faxing and computer work and anything that involves a ladder or tape measure!!
6) I'm the trouble maker in the house...😼 I love getting into mischief and going places I'm not supposed to be (e.g., sink, counter tops, in Meomy's fake flower arrangements). Meowmy had to buy covered cups due to me drinking her coffee, wine, and Bloody Marys! If they are not covered, I will help myself to a sip or two!
7) I love when Meowmy washes her long hair! I bite it and lick it from behind her on the couch 👅 .
8) My favorite toy is a yellow fluff ball! I hoard them and hide them, so Meomwy keeps buying more😹😺 When she buys colors other than yellow, I turn my nose up at them and refuse to play!
9) I play fetch! But only when I'm in the mood 😼 Not on demand...
10) I hate to be brushed (Meowmy asks for suggestions if anyone has them), and I refuse to have my nails cut. Meowmy has had many kitties in her lifetime and never had this much of a challenge. I go to the vet to get my nails cut, and even he has had to sedate me to get the job done😼
Sabine says, "Today's Throwback Thursday, and we thought it only fair to do one last Ten Things About Me featuring our late Capo, #Junior . Here goes:
1. Born in July 2003 in Boyne City, Michigan, Junior & his siblings were thrown into a dumpster behind the local Wendy's. They were discovered by an employee, who thought they were rats - until one of them meowed. Animal Rescue & the police were notified.
2. The dumpster where they were found was within 90 minutes of pick-up. 😾
3. At the local no-kill shelter, Junior spotted our maid when she stopped by with a food donation. He walked over to her & demanded to be picked up. It was love at first sight for feline and human.
4. As a kitten, he resembled little Harry, which is how Junior got his name. Originally it was Harry Jr., but that was too confusing, so Junior he became.
5. The senior cat at the time, Maverick, taught the little guy all the tricks of the trade, partially due to Harry's stupidity. Junior could open doors, certain windows, steal food, and hunt local vermin (mice, squirrels & chipmonks). He was a demon hunter and, later, a fearless leader.
6. Once a tiny kitten, Junior grew into a BIG cat. He was a little overweight, but very tall and big-boned. When he hit 20 pounds, the maid could no longer pick him up unless she was sitting down.
7. After Maverick's death in October 2004, Junior took over as Capo of the Tabby Mafia. Sabine became his deputy in 2006.
8. Junior was the favorite cat of our maid, who said he was the only cat who ever picked her out instead of the other way around. We all accepted it - and Harry didn't care.
9. He may have been tough on the Tabbiosi, but he was devoted to our maid, who called him her little boy. He never once bit or scratched her, unlike the rest of us.
10. Junior became suddenly ill in September 2014, & had to visit the veterinary ER. A mass was found in his bladder & was determined to be inoperable, so the maid had to make a very tough decision. Junior died the same night he visited the ER. The maid went to bed for about a month, only getting up to feed us. Three years later, she still misses her favorite cat."
Thank you to my friend @snoet_en_banjo for tagging #10thingsaboutme here are my story 😂.
1. My name is Henry and I think I'm 8 years old.
2. My birthday is unknown
3. My family found me in a animal shelter for 5 years.
4. My special effects is to walk in slow motion I don't run so often.
5. I love to go outside in summer (only in summer)😹.
6. I love the roll of splicing tape from Ikea to roll up my hair.
7. My favorite food is chicken.
8. My mom said I'm the best cat of the world 😺.
9. I love to sleep on the clothes from my mom 😼😺.
10. I'm so happy that I found my family and so much lovely Instagramfriends😻.
Now have fun 😻😻
Thank you @luna_love_nugget for tagging me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge 1️⃣ I'm 💯% meowmys bodyguard 2️⃣I love sleeping on mums bed and her legs are my pillow 3️⃣ I wake up mum at 5:30 in the morning and watch her prepare her coffee,that is religiously everyday 4️⃣ I'm vocal when I want to use the litter room, I want mum to be there with me 😹5️⃣ I'm terribly more vocal when I want to play with my hooman bro, tho he is busy, I always win 6️⃣ I'm good at catching spider 🕷7️⃣ I love bird watching and my fave toy is angry bird (red) 8️⃣ my hooman bro was the one who brought me home when I was 2 months old for mum to have company 9️⃣ I love my mum and bro so very much 🔟 I'm an indoor cat .
My buddy (and our new Paw-minister) @sooty_paws tagged me to do #10thingsaboutme . Here it goes...1⃣ As you can hear from the video, I'm a bit of a motormouth! Sometimes Ma has a hard time talking on the phone bc my purring drowns out the conversation! 2⃣ One of my favorite places to snooze is on my Grammy's tummy. 3⃣ I have a sensitive tummy and can't eat tuna. Ma gave me some once as a treat and I got very sick. $200 later we found out I had really bad gas and couldn't digest anything until I could pass the gas bubble in my tum. 4⃣ I like to tap Ma on the face when I'm getting impatient for my daily breakfast. 5⃣ I ❤️sitting in my big bay window and watching the birdies. 🐦 6⃣ I have my own stocking for Christmas. 7⃣ I love following Ma into the bathroom but I hate when she's anywhere nearby when I have to use my box. Sheesh, ever hear of privacy, Ma?! 8⃣ I love to rearrange the painting Ma has behind her sofa that my Grampy painted for her. She thinks paintings should be hung on the level. Pah, if it's crooked it adds more visual interest! 9⃣ I don't like to go to the vet...but...I can't help but cuddle up with the vet and vet tech while I'm there. 🔟 I always meet my Ma at the door when she gets home from work.
Want to join in @mr.sylvesterthecat @mrchestermuggles @tedthegingercat @pepito_le_chat_ @judy.the.cat?
It's time to catch up on challenges from all our pawsome furriends! 😽 Thanks to @rosieandmal for tagging us in the #letyourpawdangle challenge--I'm really good at this one. ❤️ Thanks also to @originalsasshole and @max_and_tab_hunter for tagging us in the #showmeyourfooties and #whatareyoudoingrightmeow challenges! I'm busy showing you my footies, that's what! 😹 And last but not least, thanks to @pawzingis for tagging us in #10thingsaboutme ... here goes:
1. I was in Meowmy's first foster litter. I'm what's known as a #fosterfail ☺️.
2. My favorite toys are the plastic pieces that you tear off plastic milk jugs to remove the cap.
3. If I'm eating something really yummy and you come too close, I'll give you the cutest growl you've ever heard.
4. I'm a daddy's boy.
5. I like to annoy my big brother.
6. Although my name is technically Lil' Smokey, my hoomans usually call me Smokes or Smokestack.
7. I was the runt of my litter.
8. Watching birds is my favorite.
9. I can be cuddly, but only on my own terms.
10. When I was brought to the shelter, my siblings and I had two moms with us. Shelter staff called us the Modern Family kittens. 😹
#Sabine says, "Here's 10 Things About Me you've all been waiting for.
1. I was born in May 2006 in Harbor Springs, Michigan. As a little baby, I was dumped into a cardboard box and left on the door step of a shelter. The nerve!
2. Our maid found me one day when she was dropping off donations. She even adopted my rotten sister as well.
3. I was named Sabine after a family friend, and my sister was called Liesel.
4. Liesel contracted FIP and died when she was 5 months old. She had never been very nice from the start, so no one missed her.
5. As a kitten, I was so tiny that I fit into the palm of the maid's hand. As an adult, I am still pretty small.
6. Of all the Tabbiosi, I was the only one not bullied by Junior, our Capo. I stood up to him, and he respected that. I liked Junior a lot.
7. Thanks to my small size, I can hide about anywhere I want, which is useful when it's time to visit the vet.
8. After Junior died suddenly 3 years ago, I assumed the leadership of the Tabbiosi. I keep Harry & Nancy in line, believe me.
9. I am very fond of our maid, even though I give her a hard time.
10. Lately, I have gotten a little shy around strangers. Like Nancy, I will hide if someone comes to the door." #sabinethecat#mycatsabine#tabbymafia#qattus#mytabbymafia#tabbycatworlddomination#büsi#cat#chat#chatz#gato#gatto#kat#katt#katze#poes#whiskerwednesday#10thingsaboutme
Merhaba ben Kahve, yine bir insta çılgınlığı ile karşınızdayım. Annem beni #10thingsaboutme hevesiyle kandırdı.
1- Çok zarif, kibar bir kediyim. Her halimden anlaşılıyordur herhalde😉
2- Yaş mama tutkunu değilim. Belki de en iyi mamalarla beslendiğim içindir🙄 asla yemeklere salça olmam. Asilim😸
3- etrafta bulduğum küçük cisimleri yutma ihtimalim olduğu için annem sürekli tetiktedir. Sonuçta toka yutup kusmuşluğum var. Korkuyo kadın😸
4- Annemin yatağı benimdir😺 kimseyle paylaşmam😾
5- sessiz sakin bir kızım. Ayyy acayip tatlıyım😹karmakarışık bir yapım var. Kulaklarım yok gibi, kuyruğum kısacık, tüylerim uzun, rengim karman çorman ama yine de seviyorlar beni😻 el üstünde tutuluyorum😸
6- küçük annem en iyi oyun arkadaşımdır. Kovalamaca, saklambaç benim işim😺
7- adımı biliyorum, annem hayır dediğinde sözünü dinliyorum. Onu hiç üzmüyorum😍
8- balıklı mama sevmem ama beni elleriyle beslerlerse neden olmasın😻 bi de çubuk mamaya zaafım var fena halde😻
9- Büyük annem uzaklarda ama eve geldiğinde beni yumuşacık seviyor😺 buna bayılıyorum😻
10- Sanırım pek misafir sevmiyorum ama tıslama, tırmalama, ısırma huyum olmadığı için belli edemiyorum😿 anlayın beni😾 hep evcilik oynamak zorunda mıyım yahu😾😾😾
Benim adım Assos 😃 #10thingsaboutme 1- kapı çalar ise ya da önünden biri geçer ise mutlaka havlarım 😃 ama komşularımız beni çok sevdiğinden kızmaz 🙄😃. 2-mamama dokunan ya da yaklaşan olur ise hırlarım çok çirkin yaparım yüzümü 😡 ama ısırmam 🤔😃 3-çok küçükken beni araba tutardı Burcu' nun arabasına hep kustum 😞😛şimdi ise araba en sevdiğim 😃 4-evdeki kedilerden çekinirim birazcık korkarım 🙄 sokaktaki kedileri kovalarım neden ben de bilmiyorum 🤔🙄 5-işime gelir ise her lafı anlar çok güzel söz dinlerim , çıkarım yok ise anlamamış gibi yaparım 🙃😃 6-sabah uykusunu çok severim 😄😴 7-akşamları Buse' ye masaj yaptırırım (çok güzel yapıyor) 😀😊 8-oyuncağım bir yere kaçar ise başında durur havlarım ta ki biri gelip alana kadar 😀 9-çok fazla kardeşim var 😃 Çakıl her sabah beni gelip öper ve Narda hiç yanımdan ayrılmaz 😊 10-çok hareketliyim tasmamı hep çekerim Beni tutmak zordur 😄😉 #dogsofinstagram#dog#dogs#köpekdostları
Yine bir gun annemle belgesel izliyos
Bu arada dostlarim ve sevdicegim micom beni #10thingsaboutme davet etmisler
1 belgesel ve muzik klipleri izlerim evet boyle dakikalarca bakarim
2 fivli bir kediyim baska hastaliklarimda vardi gecti bu fiv hep benimle ama enerjimden bisey kaybetmedim
3 gozumden iki kere ameliyat oldum sol gozum biraz kucuk kaldi ama cok guzel bir kizim
4 her aksam mutlaka camdan bakip biraz hava alir sokagin nabzini tutarim
5 wc ye giren herkesin pesinden girer klozette oturana kendimi sevdirir iceri alinmazsam kapiya dayanirim
6 mama secer her mamayi yemem damak tadi diye bisey var
7 elektrik supurgesinden korkmam o calisirken rahatca mamami bile yerim
8 singirtili top satafatli oyuncak sevmem sogan yuvarlar oltama sarilir uyurum
9 isirmayi cok severim banyo lavabosunda yatarim dusakabini bile acabiliyorum bide dolap iclerinde yatmak giysilere tuy birakmak en buyuk hobim
10 miyaf deyince sesim cikmiyo ama yuksek desibel gurluyorum. Bide ondeki minik dislerim yok benim acaba kedi dişçisi varmi bildiginiz
Thank you @thequeenskitties for tagging me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge. I'm going to try and come up with 10 nuggets of information about me 1️⃣ I'm The youngest of 4. I have a 17 yr old brother, Pretty, who lives with my human sister, I have a cat sister who is around 16 years old, Callie, and a 2 year old brother, Stripe. 2️⃣ I LOVE cheese popcorn 3️⃣ my mom picked me from the local shelter right after New Years this year 4️⃣ I am extremely vocal when I'm playing with my mousies 5️⃣ I'm a little stinker and my siblings tolerate me lol 6️⃣ I meet my meowmy at the door each day 7️⃣ I, along with my siblings go to bed with mom each night but Callie gets the prime spot of sleeping next to her. Stripe sleeps on dads feet and I end up in between them in the early morning 8️⃣ I love cuddles but do not like belly rubs 9️⃣ I like to get up in my other human sisters bed when she's at work. Shhh don't tell her 🔟 I love wearing pink and meeting new friends, so I'm ready to pawty! #Pretty#tuxedocat#callie#calico#stripe#tabbycat#catsofinstagram#catoftheday#cat#cats#kitten#kittycat#cutekitty#blackcatsofinstagram#sleepykitty#crazycatlady#cutekitty#Luna#blackcat#lovemykitty#blackcatsofinstagram
Happy #WhiskerWednesday 😸 Bijou here-- I'm under the top fold in the bedsheet today, so I can get my whiskers and lots of black hair all over the white sheet and white blanket at the same time! Mommy seems to exclaim with delight when I get in here. 😎
The fantastic Paw Minister @sooty_paws has tagged me to reveal #10thingsaboutme 😺so here we are...
1️⃣ My name is Bijou Noir, which means "black jewel" in French
2️⃣ Nobody knows if I ever had a name before I found my forever home... the social worker who rescued me from being trapped in a hoarder's house only called me "Hissy Fit." My philosophy is, if you don't like something, never stop hissing!
3️⃣ The first vet I was taken to estimated that I was about 5 years old, and I still wasn't spayed! I have a big loose belly from having babies... so can you imagine how many kids I have out there??
4️⃣For years I overgroomed myself as an old habit from coping with stress, but I am finally over it and my beautiful coat is all cleared up!
5️⃣Last year I thought I was really clever to jump up and catch a bee, and I got stung in the lip. My pawrents had to wrap me like a burrito to extract the stinger!
6️⃣Every day when my daddy comes home, I rush to the door and fall down to show him my tummy and how long I can stretch.
7️⃣ I live in California, but I have travelled to Canada 4 times in the car! Generally I never, ever meow, unless I am in my carrier and then I switch my voice on. I complain until they let me out and I can sit in mommy's lap! (That's the only time I'll sit in a lap, too.)
8️⃣My favourite toys are a red string on a stick (simple but effective), those thick black plastic twist ties, and sparkly puffballs.
9️⃣I have at least ten scratchers but still prefer to travel along the bottom of the couch, shredding as I go!
🔟I love a good scalp massage!
And finally, we have our newest muffin Ronnie Fox doing the #10thingsaboutme .
1. Foster lady, Auntie, and Meowmy all fell in love with me as soon as I was born because of my little white-tipped ears. They say it's very special.
2. My foster lady named me Ronnie Fox because I look like I have a little teenage moustache like her childhood classmate Ronnie Fox.
3. I was the last to be reunited with my siblings. I just arrived this past Saturday.
4. I was going to be adopted with my fellow tuxie brother Prince Raj, but then the adopter changed her mind. Then Prince Raj got adopted on his own, so I was the only one left. My meowmy always loved me, so she quickly arranged for me to join the family!
5. I've been the most scaredy so far. I hate travelling, the vet, the vacuum, and I don't like to be petted yet. I meow very loudly and I hide under the bed. Biggie always comes to check on me. I'm much better now.
6. Like Biggie I'm a pretty big boy. I weigh 1.69kg and I'm 11 weeks. The vet didn't believe that I was so young, but we assured her that we knew exactly when I was born.
7. I love food! The others don't like food that has been sitting around for a bit, but that's okay because I'll eat it! Auntie thinks I eat more than even Maybelle. And like my Uncle Bobby in Toronto @what.about.bobs, I love chicken!
8. I'm a thinker. I watch everyone before I join in. But I love to play and tussle too.
9. I'm not very cuddly yet, but I like to be around people. Before I started playing with the others, I would sit near Auntie and watch. Sometimes I'd sit on her foot.
10. I'm very well-behaved. I don't go where I'm not supposed to and I don't break stuff unlike some...heehee
Happy Whisker Wednesday everypawdy! It's a bootiful sunny day here so I'm in my brightest tie to reflect my mood ☀️😺 Thanks @snoop.catty.catt for such a great design!
My brofur, @edgaraloysius_thecat, tagged me in the #10thingsaboutme challenge so here goes...
1️⃣ I'm a rescue kitty from @batterseadogsandcatshome - my mummy adopted me 6 years ago and now I'm inseparable from her 2️⃣ I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease earlier this year and I'm on a special renal diet 3️⃣ Just like my brofur I am a picky eater - tuna is my absolute furavourite but I hate the tuna renal food 4️⃣ I have no fur family that I'm aware of but my mummy tells me I will be gaining a hooman sibling in 3 months 👶🏼 I bet it won't be as floofy as me though 5️⃣ I'm not a fan of Mummy's expanding tummy so I sit closer towards her head every day (this means more kissies💋) 6️⃣ I was recently elected Pawminister by all my pawsome furriends on here - a huge honour which I will do my bestest to do well 😻 7️⃣ I'm getting quite thin these days so mummy does everything she can to make me eat. This includes bringing my food out to the garden or by my bed 8️⃣ When mummy first got me I never meowed but over the years she's talked to me lots and now I meow all the time 9️⃣ I like watching TV, especially car chases 🏎💨 🔟 My brofur @edgaraloysius_thecat has a Greek mummy. My mummy lived in Greece for 4 years as a child and visits Greece every year on holiday as it's become her second home so our mummies are kinda related too 🇬🇷
Thanks for the tag brofur - I've included some furriends to join in too 😽
Biggie's turn for #10thingsaboutme !
1. From the second my foster lady saw me, I was her favourite. We are very bonded and the lady thought she'd keep me forever. But she loved me so much that when my meowmy said she wanted me to join my sisters, she didn't hesitate because she wanted me to grow up with my siblings. It was very hard for the lady to let me go. I love you, lady.
2. My name is Biggie because I am big! I was 1.65kg when I was 10 weeks old. I've got long legs and huge paws. Foster lady says I is wearing bell bottoms.
3. I love to do zoomies and tussle! I tussle all day every day. Bunny kicks and play bites!
4. I love to carry stuff in my mouth and go play with it. Like socks, underwear, etc. Auntie is quite sure that it was me who put her bra in the litter box. I never tell.
5. I was very upset when I first came here. I hissed at my sisters when they tried to be around me. Everyone was worried, but I just needed some time. Now I love my sisters again.
6. I love my brother Ronnie Fox. He joined us two weeks after me and I accepted him immediately. I made him feel welcome. The girls were a little salty, but they hadn't seen him in three weeks.
7. I don't eat as fast as Maybelle, but I eat a lot. Next to Ronnie Fox, I'm usually the last to finish.
8. I'm very athletic. After I arrived, Auntie had to re-think what is "out of reach."
9. Unlike my tabby sisters, I'm kind of a torbie. My body is tortoiseshell and my head is tabby. I am very soft.
10. Even when I was still afraid of Auntie, I wanted to sleep next to her. I'm a cuddle bunny.
Next up for the #10thingsaboutme challenge is our Gigi. Meowmy caught her in mid-meow here.
1. I was a very sought after member of our little family. A few people wanted to adopt me, but foster lady gave my Meowmy first choice, so I went with her. Yoink! Just kidding. Meowmy feels bad that some people were disappointed.
2. I am the most curious one. I love to meticulously explore new places and spaces. I will be the first one in and the last one out. (Cupboards, dishwasher, washing machine, forbidden plant room, etc.)
3. I'm not that into food. When it's mealtime, I'm the last to the table. That being said, I don't like refrigerated food and I love the kibble. I put my paws in it.
4. I like sleeping on the bed by your head. Maybe on the pillow.
5. I'm a bit scaredy unlike Maybelle. When there's a scary situation like the vet or the fire alarm test, I'm okay up to a point and then I completely fall apart.
6. If you're mad at me, then I'm mad at you. When Biggie came, he was a bit grumpy, so I got grumpy back! But now we're sewper close.
7. I tussle like a boy! Biggie and I get into epic play fights. Bunny kicks to the face!
8. My fur is a little coarser than my siblings.
9. I love the bathroom like my late Auntie Sophie. If you go in, I will keep you company.
10. My foster lady and auntie call me "Geeeeeeg." Meowmy says my name like da francophones do. I'm French!
11. Bonus from Meowmy: I love the beach! (Kitty litter). I like to play around in the litter and when Meowmy is cleaning it, she has to put me in another room or else I will dig and dig and chase the scooper!