I was tagged by @___classichollywood___ to participate in @oldfashnoir ‘s challenge.
1. Most recent Old Hollywood Movie you watched? - “That Touch of Mink” 1962
2. If you could be any star for one day, who would it be? - Doris Day (who else)
3. Old Hollywood Crush? - James Garner 😍 (Two pictures because I couldn’t choose)
4. If you could have dinner with to stars who would it be? - Doris & Rock
5. Favourite Old Hollywood Decade? - 1950s 💛
Further to my previous photo: here is my dad aged 13... I think S has his smile.
We've been talking about him a lot lately; S likes to hear stories about him and see photos of him - especially when I tell her she looks like him or takes after him in other ways!
#Efemérides#1959 Nace Sade Aduen Ibadan. Cantante y compositora nigeriana de pop, líder del grupo Sade, surgido a comienzos de los años ochenta, caracterizado por lo sedoso de su sonido, entre el jazz, el soul y el pop. #LaTarde 📻 FM 91.1 💻 http://bit.ly/2obb9za Android http://bit.ly/2svhppT IOS http://bit.ly/2qTHkrT 4222-0928
I've never really been sure how I feel about the 1958-1960 Lincolns. The styling is a little over the top, even for me. (I usually think gaudy is a complement) but either way seeing this icy blue 1959 model was a great treat on a cold and snowy Chicago day. #Lincoln#FoMoCo#fordlincolnmercury#1959#carspottingchicago