And just like that it's the 20th again.
N I N E M O N T H S O L D.
Jett LOVES/IS OBSESSED WITH/ CANT LIVE WITHOUT Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, he has two bottom teeth now, @f45_training_goldenwest is still his fav part of the day, and he loves food more than anyone I've ever met. 💕9️⃣
Jayson's 2nd overseas trip || it was quite a breeze bringing this baby boy overseas, we just need to make sure his meals and sleep time was on time. He was okay to be in the stroller almost all the time, was able to adapt to new environment very well, takes the plane flight very well; no fussing no discomfort and is still his usual smiley self. I am so thankful for that. Can't wait for you to grow up and we shall explore somewhere else together! Love you, my jayson boy. 💕#jaysonjiangintaiwan#jaysonjiang#9monthsold#jan2018
My little love turned 9 months old today! Geesh time is flying . He is crawling and pulling himself up onto everything. He is really trying to get his 2 bottom teeth so he can eat real food and is very vocal ! We think we will keep him ❤😍 #9monthsold#babyboy#love#family
She may still fit into some newborn clothes, but my little rabbit with her two teeth is 9 months old today 🐰🥕 She weighs 7.3kgs, and is 69cm tall 📈 She can say "mum, dad & book" 📖 She can stand on her own for a few seconds, cruises along furniture, hates brocolli & kiwi fruit 🤢 Loves banana, chicken, pumpkin (she ate a whole pumpkin for lunch a few days ago 😆), toast, carrots, risotto, pasta & weetbix🍌She NEVER sits still, she is always on a mission, and is so intrigued by absolutely everything 😛 She is always talking in her little language, loves bath time 🦆 & 95% of the time is happy and laughing 😃 The other 5% is when she wakes up too early from nap OR if you take something away from her 😈 She is already showing some sass, but everyone likes a girl that knows what she wants 🙈 #9monthsold#mybaby#mixedracebabies