Your family is important we care at MCA THAT'S why we have 24/7 Roadside Assistance. We change tires, unlock cars, jump starts and get up to 100 miles of Towing all year plus so much more for $20. Were Also Hiring ASSOCIATES. Click my website to get signed up today. #roadsideassistance#affordable#benefits#monthly
Some may say excessive... I say necessary. Do you know each and every one of these bottles is used to keep my family's health and wellness at it's all time best? When I need to run and grab something I run to this shelf right here! When my son needs respiratory support I grab the RC, Frankincense, Copaiba, SniffleEase. When I need a good nights rest I grab the lavender, tranquil, Rutavala. When we need to get our immune systems pumped up and ready for the upcoming months I grab the Thieves, Immupower, frankincense, Copaiba!! These are just some of my "go to oils!" #imayhavemoreinotherrooms#itswhatweuse#noshameinthetruth
Learning a new #language isn't just about going abroad and holding your own in a #conversation with the locals, it also has many #health#benefits . These include an improved #memory and #attention span, a better ability to multi-task, and many studies have found that it helps to delay the onset of #dementia . Find out for yourself by taking a look at our #Language provision today. Link in bio.
I must admit that I show a few reservations. Not about the product itself because it does quite the job and keeps its promises! I'm just left dubious about the limited effectiveness in time (the 12h of holding in fact). I quite understand that some girls want to dupe the world for an evening, for example, but I find it frustrating to say to myself, like Cinderella, that the illusion is going to fly like that in one fell swoop! I think that I would appreciate even more the product if a self-tanning version was added to the Hoola Benefit range, for the girls who appreciated the foam tip really avoiding the nasty traces typical of self-tanners handled by girls not gifted like me. So yes, I know, I "criticize" what makes the originality of the product, but I just feel frustrated. Yes, like a child. @benefitcosmetics @benifits.of.benefit #benefits#benefitscosmetics#cosmetiques#cosmetics#cosmetic#hoolabronzer#hoolazerotanlines#autobronzant#bronzer#makeup#product#products#beauty#beautyproducts
our #tuesdaytip looks back at this morning's simple yet delicious porridge. here we've cooked jumbo rolled wholegrain oats in oat milk. we layered half a banana on the bottom of the bowl, and once the porridge was in, we topped with a dash of honey, some blueberries and our key ingredient today: cinnamon! moving into autumn, this is a spice which we're bound to taste more of as it's associated with all things cosy and warming. 🍂
cinnamon is a hate it or love it spice, but if you can at least tolerate it, you might like to know the incredible nutritional benefits it provides.
1) cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants which protect cells from free radical damage. in a study by shan et al, which compared 26 spices, cinnamon topped the charts for antioxidant benefits.
2) cinnamon can aid the body in fighting infection and repairing tissue damage through its anti-inflammatory properties (great for when you're stressing your muscles through increased training)
3) cinnamon has been scientifically shown (khan et al 2003), to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol (the 'bad' kind), and triglycerides whilst leaving HDL cholesterol levels ('good' kind) alone or in some studies increasing HDL (allen et al 2013). therefore cinnamon can potentially reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
4) cinnamon can dramatically reduce insulin resistance (insulin resistance affects blood sugar control), and therefore can reduce blood sugar levels. it does this by interfering with digestive enzymes and slowing the breakdown of carbohydrates, and by improving glucose uptake by cells through insulin mimicking. ••• these are just a few of the top benefits of cinnamon which we remind clients of when planning breakfast options. rolled oats are so versatile you can add so many toppings and really vary your day to day nutrition. but if you don't have time to make oats, here are some other ways we include cinnamon in our daily meals: smoothies, curries, chilli con carne, on top of baked apples, cinnamon tea & in a meat marinade. hope that you enjoyed learning more about this ancient spice (consumed since 2000BC)...until next #tuesdaytip !
One step forward💪🚶➡...Two steps back 🍕🍟⬅😑 Repost from @soheefit ⏺Going to the gym 4 days a week followed by 4 Chinese takeaways after each workout is like a baby trying to crawl up a downward escalator...Much like your gains, that baby ain't going nowhere!!🔙🚼🏋 ⏺Q. So Nutrition > Strength Training/Cardio for fat loss is what you're saying John?
➡The answer is Yes...buttttt a combination of all 3 will get you optimal results. Strength training will have a greater impact on fat loss than cardio but implementing cardio on top of strength training will have an even greater impact on the mind and body (Stronger heart/lungs, reduces stress etc. which is more important than anything in my opinion). ⏺But in terms of fat loss, it all comes down to calorie intake vs calorie expenditure...if you want to lose weight you have to be burning more calories than you are consuming(i.e) Being in a calorie deficit. *⃣If you are to take anything from this post, it is that the FOOD (and the amount of it) you are consuming is of PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE if you want to LOSE WEIGHT. You could live in the gym but if your diet is made up of pizza and donuts then you're going nowhere🙃*⃣ ⏺My advice: Balance and moderation 🙌 ⏺If you are not already following @soheefit and you are interested in this then I highly recommend following her ⬆. Her content is quality 👌👌
My breakfast, Yellow-fruited cherry guava!!!! This popular fruit is a powerhouse of nutrients. Guava is a good source of energy, dietary fiber, and vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, thiamine, and riboflavin. It also contains essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and potassium. Promotes Weight Loss, guava helps lower blood glucose levels in the body. Studies have shown that consuming guava can help prevent the appearance of type-2 diabetes, Improves Eyesight, Prevents Cancer, Antioxidants, Improves Brain Health Vitamin B3 (also known as niacin) can increase blood flow and stimulates cognitive function. Vitamin B6 is a great nutrient for brain and nerve function. As eating guava can help relaxing the nerves and enhance concentration, Guavas can improve the texture of your skin and help you to avoid skin problems better than the beauty creams and skin toner gels. This is chiefly due to the abundance of astringents available in the fruit (more astringent is present in immature guavas) and in its leaves. Your skin can benefit from either eating the fruits (this helps tighten your muscles apart from your skin) or by rinsing your skin with a decoction of its immature fruit and leaves. It will tone up and tighten the area of loosened skin where it is applied. Guava’s rich antioxidants and detoxifying properties help keep your skin glowing and free from signs of premature aging, wrinkles, and other dermal disorders.
Yellow-fruited cherry guava!!!! This popular fruit is a powerhouse of nutrients. Guava is a good source of energy, dietary fiber, and vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, thiamine, and riboflavin. It also contains essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and potassium. Promotes Weight Loss, guava helps lower blood glucose levels in the body. Studies have shown that consuming guava can help prevent the appearance of type-2 diabetes, Improves Eyesight, Prevents Cancer, Antioxidants, Improves Brain Health Vitamin B3 (also known as niacin) can increase blood flow and stimulates cognitive function. Vitamin B6 is a great nutrient for brain and nerve function. As eating guava can help relaxing the nerves and enhance concentration, Guavas can improve the texture of your skin and help you to avoid skin problems better than the beauty creams and skin toner gels. This is chiefly due to the abundance of astringents available in the fruit (more astringent is present in immature guavas) and in its leaves. Your skin can benefit from either eating the fruits (this helps tighten your muscles apart from your skin) or by rinsing your skin with a decoction of its immature fruit and leaves. It will tone up and tighten the area of loosened skin where it is applied. Guava’s rich antioxidants and detoxifying properties help keep your skin glowing and free from signs of premature aging, wrinkles, and other dermal disorders.
Become a legend in your own right, earn your contract and start your journey as a Man or Woman of Honor! Los Angeles/Ventura County call (310)420-6407 for Warrior Challenge Programs: Navy Diver
#Repost @americasnavy with @repostapp
In #AmericasNavy , "Fortune Favors the Bold." Today we celebrate the 9th Anniversary of the launching of the USNS Carl Brashear.
The amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. The percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age.
The percent of water depends on your hydration level. People feel thirsty when they have already lost around 2-3% of their body's water. Mental performance and physical coordination start to become impaired before thirst kicks in, typically around 1% dehydration!
My best friend and business partner just came into LA. Working on DW and other ventures. I'm always excited to get this going. Why? Because it doesn't feel like work. I love what we are doing and thats he best part. 🔹What do you love to do? 🔹I want to hear about it.
Tag a friend in the Los Angeles county, or Ventura county that thinks they have what it takes! #Repost @poaydog with @repostapp
Tag or Share someone you think can hang | Calling on gym rats | High School Athletes and other "think they're tough" categories!
¿Qué es el Kale? 🍃 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
El kale o col rizada es una verdura de hoja verde con propiedades muy nutritivas y altamente recomendada para el consumo.
•Destaca por su alto contenido en agua lo cual ayuda a nuestro organismo a depurar toxinas.
•Tiene alta actividad antioxidante lo cual ayuda a la reparación del DNA y reduce el crecimiento de células cancerígenas.
•Contiene cantidad importante de calcio por lo que ayuda a prevenir fracturas, la pérdida de densidad ósea y la osteoporosis, además también contiene vitamina C lo que hace que el calcio se absorba de manera más eficaz.
•Aporta vitamina A, que es fundamental para tener buena visión y vitamina K que mejora la salud de los huesos y la coagulación de la sangre.
•A pesar de ser una verdura de hoja verde, contiene menor cantidad de oxalatos que las demás verduras de hoja verde.
Se puede preparar en ensaladas, jugos verdes y como complemento de platos fuertes pues se puede consumir crudo o cocido. (si se cocina es preferible hacerlo al vapor o sin sumergirlo en una cantidad abundante de agua, de esta manera conservará las vitaminas hidrosolubles y sus minerales).👌🏼🍃
The Divine Nature- 5 benefits of spending time in nature
Of course there are numerous benefits of one spending in nature, here we select 5 benefits to convince you getting off your chair today!
1. Increasing your short term memory.
Feeling running out of ideas or your memory seems to be stuck? Spending in nature will help you with short term memory! How awesome is that!
2. Enhancing your immune system. Been unwell often recently? And how about inflammation? Spending in nature in general will help you to restore your energy of the body and mind, especially in the forest environment. Caution: please be careful when you have inflammation related to certain plants, in that case, stay away from that "natural" plant. .
3. Decrease in your stress level. One of my favourite things of all time is to get lost in a forest or nature in general, close my eyes and meditate . It's so good, I feel more fulfilled than before. Logic right, try it!
4. Giving you inspiration for creativity. If ever creativity can be taught, nature is a divine teacher! Balance, art, harmony are just a few things nature can teach you!
5. Focus! My mind often gets sharper when I intentionally spend time in nature. There is also science in it! Higher level of oxygen, less urban distraction and noise will all help you to focus better. Want to know more, hit the follow button; I will keep offering content. ;) .