If you're thinking about launching an online store and you're wanting to learn the key steps to getting started - then come along to our masterclass on the 2nd of September with three of Australia's top ecommerce experts including @poppyrenegade very own @salisasi and hear how she helped built Stylerunner from the ground up - plus learn all about her new biz @frankiepeach 🍑 which is launching soon!! Link in bio 👆🏻🌟
Life sure is peachy! We have some amazing events coming up for @poppyrenegade and @techreadywomen! 🌟If you're thinking about launching an online store and you're wanting to learn the key steps to getting started - then come along to our masterclass on the 2nd of September with three of Australia's top ecommerce experts including Poppy's very own @mrssalisasi and hear how she built Stylerunner from the ground up plus learn all about her new biz @frankiepeach 🍑 which is launching soon!! Link in bio 👆🏻🌟
#Blogpost : Entrepreneurship is not as glamorous as people think. Only we entrepreneurs know what we go through to be aableble to create the life we want.
Being a part of the 1% comes with some pain the other 99% cannot endure .
Click on the link in my bio to know what i am talking about. I went fucking real on this one.
✨the new eyebrow shape makes her face look much happier, this client came to me not because of she has no brow hairs, she has lots but not sitting in the right place😊, here you go, she was thrilled to see her new look👌🤗😍💖
I mentor lots of younger women, and my advice always is: be able to support yourself on your own. Find your passion and do that. Having a boyfriend that treats you right emotionally is much more important than financially. When I was in college I fell in love with my sweetheart who was so funny and supportive. When we met he was wearing a ripped t-shirt and jeans. I thought he was just a great guy and he made me so happy. It wasn't until I went to meet his family and we pulled up to a mansion on the beach the maid came out to greet us that I realized his family was extremely wealthy. It didn't change the way I felt about him, but it was clear his family did not want me to work after graduation. Seeing as I wanted to change the world that was not an option and I eventually broke it off after 6 years. My point is, I could have stayed and had a life of luxury, but I didn't because that would mean I had silenced who I really am. Do not lose yourself to someone just because of what they offer you. It's a painful existence full of regret. Unless your a shallow person and have nothing to offer the world, then go ahead, be my guest. But I guarantee you'd be happier living up to your potential instead of being a passenger in someone else's life. #happyisthenewrich -