До "Легендарных" 13 секунд😂
@mcgregorboom - THIS IS THE MAC LIFE
Всё лучшее в одном паблике!
Берёте наше видео, отмечайте нас.
you are in the gym, training a client and you notice other trainers punching it out with their clients, so you think, ‘I’ll grab some pads and gloves and throw some boxing into my routines – how hard can it be?’ You are now unwittingly about to cross into a massive grey area within the fitness industry. Thousands of instructors have sought formal accreditation and thousands more have opted to just wing it.
Boxing is often called ‘the sweet science’, but it can turn sour and downright painful (for both the pad holder and the puncher) in the hands of an inexperienced trainer.
There are hard-and-fast rules as to what is safe and what is not, and specific techniques and skills are required to ensure clients leave your session with a smile and potential referrals. These skills are magnified if you are small in stature and your clients’ tower over you.
I will leave the decision as to whether you need formal accreditation and training with your conscience and your insurer, but if you want an internationally recognised qualification from the biggest global boxing fitness training system then email us at
@mousasi 🇳🇱🇦🇲and @costello_mma 🇳🇱🇵🇭both won their debut at Bellator 185❗️See the full results below👇🏼
Official Bellator 185 results:
* Gegard Mousasi def. Alexander Shlemenko via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Neiman Gracie def. Zak Bucia via submission (neck crank) – Round 2, 2:27
* Kristina Williams def. Heather Hardy via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) – Round 2, 2:00
* Ryan Quinn def. Marcus Surin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Lisa Blaine def. Ana Julaton via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
* John Lopez def. Billy Giovanella via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-26)
* Kevin Carrier def. Jose Perez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Vovka Clay def. Frank Sforza via submission (gulilotine choke) – Round 2, 1:17 – 150-pound catchweight
* Don Shainis def. Matt Denning via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 4:50 – 150-pound catchweight
* Jordan Young def. Alec Hooben via submission (triangle choke) – Round 1, 2:44 – 195-pound catchweight
* Costello Van Steenis def. Steve Skrzat via submission (strikes) – Round 1, 2:52
* Joaquin Buckley def. Vinicius de Jesus via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
* Pete Rogers def. Timothy Wheeler via technical submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 0:37
* Dean Hancock def. John Beneduce via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 3:38