Skipping more workouts than you’d like to admit? Yeah, me too.
When you slip up, be kind to yourself.
When you fall off tack, brush yourself off and get back on it.
When you’re not sure how, just start, you will feel so much better when you do 🤗
Not every day, week or month is going to be perfect 👌🏻 #onwardsandupwards#immostlytalkingtomyselfhere
🐙Masak Cumi Asin Pedas 🐙
Kebetulan emak sama adek doyan cumi asin, hari ini ane memasak cumi asyin pyedashhh 🤗🐙
PS : Ditumis hingga aer nya gak gitu banyak, jadi rada becek aja. Jangan tumpeh ruweh air nya. Terus jangan di pakein garem dulu ya, sebelom nya dicobain apakah rasa sudah agak asin (efek sih cumi asin nya) jika dirasa syudahhh asyinnn, maka jgn tambahkan garam. Berikan gula secukupnya biar gurih manis aduhay. .
Broccoli & Chicken Pasta
1. Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme & oregano. If you have other spices and seasons, go wild! Coat in olive oil until the chicken is completely coated in oil. Not too dry and not too wet. (Don't want to waste oil!) Cover and let it sit in the fridge. You can do this in the morning.
2. Chop up the broccoli into bite sized pieces. I like to also peel the broccoli stems and chop those up bite sized too. Don't want to waste anything. Chop half a medium sized onion into a small dice. Roughly chop garlic. Grate 1 cup of cheddar & 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Prepare a mixture of 1/4 broth, 1/4 milk, 1/2 water or whatever mix of ratios you have on hand.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan until hot. Sautee chicken for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. DON'T clean out the pan, you want to save that caramelized yumminess. Throw in the onions and sauté until translucent. Add garlic, saute for 30 seconds. Toss 1 tsp of flour and mix. Then add in the broth/milk/water mix and cook until simmering. Add in grated cheeses and stir until incorporated. Dice up the chicken and add back to the pan. Keep on a low simmer.
4. Bring a pot of generously salted water to boil. Once boiled, add your pasta. When your pasta has about 3-4 min left of cooking (about 7 minutes in), add your broccoli. Before you strain everything, reserve a cup of the pasta water.
5. Strain your pasta/broccoli and return to pot. Add your chicken and cheese mix from the pan. Slowly stir together while adding as much reserved pasta water as needed to make a nice sauce. Add in 1 tbsp butter, a squeeze of lemon and some fresh parmesan. Enjoy!