Ch-Ch-Ch-CHIA. 5 X more calcium than milk. 7 X more vitamin C than Oranges. 3X more Iron than Spinach. Twice the Potassium of a Banana. Gluten Free. Regulates Blood Sugar ( awesome for Diabetics) High in Fiber, Protein & Omega-3's
Motorola DynaTAC 8000X the first mobile phone in the world, made history when the FCC approved it as the world's first commercial portable cell phone the first On September 21, 1983. It cost consumers a whopping $3,995 at the time.⠀
Did you know our Kefir works great as an ingredient and can be used to make smoothies, shakes, smoothie bowls, cereals, dips, salad dressings etc.
We love what Saloni Kukreja, founder of the blog @foodofmumbai made with our plain kefir - a super delicious cinnamon, honey & date kefir smoothie! Tell us what would you make with our kefir? #kefir#superfood#probioticgoodness#itsgoodforyou#didyouknow
#InsideTrident @trident_gurgaon @tridenthotels #DidyouKnow A wood fired oven works by retaining heat from a live fire. The heat in a wood-fired oven reflects off the dome of the oven onto the pizza to create a moist texture unlike a pizza prepared in an ordinary pizza oven.
Fearsome Fact: ( Annabelle 2014 ) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Annabelle Doll made by @thescarycloset ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you look closely, you can see the name Ravens Fair on the box in which the Annabelle doll is inside of. A reference to the film Dead Silence (2007), which featured a town of the same name, which James Wan wrote and directed. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Double tap if you want to help stop this heartbreaking statistic. @mcys4kids offers life-changing programs including a crisis hotline, expert counseling, community outreach, an emergency youth shelter, and more. For more information about the YES to YOUTH Gala or to purchase tickets and tables, please visit yestoyouthgala.org.
With Ellen on maternity leave, Bim has taken over as our Functions and Events Manager extraordinaire. Here are some fun facts about Bim you probably didn't know.
1. I moved 7 years ago, from Sweden to Australia to study a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Event Management. Once I finished my studies, I was lucky enough to get a job with Order-In as a Catering Consultant, which I have enjoyed very much. I am now super happy to move in to a new role as the Event Manager here.
2. I love working at Order-In because of the fantastic team spirit, the great clients and of course, the yummy catering we get to try. (I’m taste testing it for our customers, of course!)
3. At the moment, my favourite food is Japanese. But something that always works is ice cream (Ben & Jerry’s naturally!)
4. I bungee jumped once and I will never do it again. I can barely remember it, because I was so terrified. The only way I know I actually did it, is because I have it on DVD.
5. I am extremely good at lawn bowls. I have 3 trophies to prove it.
If you'd like assistance with event catering, or just to challenge Bim to a game of lawn bowls, give us a call today! .
With nearly 40 years of experience in the trade of welding, John Livitski knew years ago that something was missing from the equation; something that would help to reduce time and costs of repairs, provide better instruction to new welders for fewer errors, and help with lessening the physical strain of the job. He developed his own solution: the Welders Pocket Pal.