Today's learnings while flying Dumbo:
1. My previous flight was blurry because I still had the protective film covering the camera lens of the drone. Smh.
2. Choosing music can be a real pain in the butt (esp. with copyright and all that jazz)
3. North Hollywood is very pretty from above.
4. Hand-Catching a drone isn't as hard as it seems.
5. Do what you love and what makes you happy - forget the haters and stop trying to please everyone. Improve your craft, be original and be passionate about it. :)
This little market/cafe in the middle of a sleepy residential street was so unexpected, and the secret garden patio hidden in the back was even more pleasantly surprising! Next door there's also a pick-your-own-produce garden. 🍅🥕🌽 We need more places like this! Less corporate power, more locally owned stores/services/boutiques! ✊️ #shopsmall#lovablylocal#smallbusiness
@ridingshotgunla was my first culinary inspiration, especially after working with him for @emeril #carnivalduvin . Such a humble and sincere guy that everyone can learn something from. Thank you Roy Choi for being amazing and staying true. #Repost @discoverla (@get_repost)
"The Korean taco was a phenomenon. It became a voice for a certain part of Los Angeles. We all knew it and we all grew up with it, and it was all around us, but the taco kind of pulled it together. It was like a lint roller; it just put everything onto one thing. Then I really wanted to make it feel like Los Angeles, so I felt like it had to be just like a street taco in L.A." - Roy Choi (@ridingshotgunla) #🌮LA | Photo: @papertiger.jpg. #discoverLA