Yes, please? Is it even summer if you don't go to all the legit 80's gloriousness that is @tigersyogurt? This is the Oreo in the mini size. 😂 I have never tried to order anything larger. This was enough for two servings. Did you know that the owner makes the yogurt from scratch in the store including grinding his own Oreos?
Wow, what a wonderful dinner @crawfordnson tonight. Amazing meal from end to end but the roasted bone marrow stood out to me. Served w bacon-onion marmalade & herb toast, the texture and flavor blew my mind! #raleigh#bonemarrow
On our #sundayfunday#brunch menu today: Scrambled avocado with runny egg, lots of grated parmesan and some cut 🌶 for a bit of heat. Must say this is one of the better items on menu, the others were meh. #nowyouseeit | #nowyoudont
My favorite cartoon and favorite ice cream are having an epic collaboration! @aftersicecream will be having their #SpongebobxAfters launch party tonight at 8pm at their Cerritos location! The first 100 customers will receive a limited edition t shirts! If you can't make it to the Cerritos party tonight, this tasty collab will be available at all locations.
🍦: Pineapple cake under the sea and chocolate strawberry jellyfish jam
It was fun doing a live cooking demonstration in front of 100 #ASEAN50 participants and letting them sample my souffle omelet two ways. Savoury souffle omelet with crab meat, cheddar cheese and slow roasted tomatoes. Dessert souffle omelet with pumpkin seeds, crushed almonds, raw sugar and cinnamon, topped with maple syrup and whipped cream! Thank you all for coming and hope you enjoyed my demo!
So these were supposed to be zucchini enchiladas but I peeled my zucchini too wide and they would roll, but this is the recipe I used and still turned out really good!👌🏼 * 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 large onion, chopped
* kosher salt
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tsp. ground cumin
* 2 tsp. chili powder
* 3 c. Shredded chicken
* 1 1/3 c. red enchilada sauce, divided
* 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
* 1 c. shredded Cheddad
* Sour cream, for drizzling
* Fresh cilantro, for garnish
* Preheat oven to 350º. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic, cumin and chili powder and stir until combined. Add shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce and stir until saucy.
* On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of chicken mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
* Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
* Bake until melted, 15 minutes.
* Garnish with sour cream and cilantro and serve.