Tired? Exhausted? Too busy? Cranky? - never stop working on yourself no matter your circumstances or excuses that your brain decides to come up with... the littlest movement can make a difference for your future health 🤔💭🌿🏃🏽♂️ #bestrongerthanyourexcuses
Something like 700 or so days out. No seriously.... that's how my mind works now that the goals are firmly set 🤜🏻.
As soon as I stepped off stage I made some mental notes as to what I really need to do to come back and achieve my next goal; the answer, pretty clearly, is MORE tissue! 🙌🏻 Not just certain body parts like my chest and arms, but EVERYTHING!! 👆🏻.
The way to do that?! Pursue it in every session. Attack the bar, the DB's or the machine like it's a direct route to achieving your end goal, own every single rep & get the job done on whatever day of the week it is 🤙🏻.
Today's AM Session was Deadlifts, Quads and a touch on hams before Back & more Hams Tonight.... my split and training ATM is very instinctive and I LOVE IT 😀.
Deadlift - 4 sets, all 8 reppers.
Close stance smith - 3 sets - 10-12
Wide stance V Squat - 3 sets - 10- 12 ascending.
Narrow stance leg press - 3 sets very short rest periods - 25/20/20.
@theebostonmass - 1 set of 5 minute chat and amazing to meet you dude!!!.
Finished with Leg ext high rep no rest for metabolite work & adductor / abductor.
Epic session and actually enjoying my time away from religiously log booking 💁🏻♂️.
50% OFF @bikiniblend?! You havin' a laugh?
Bloody Bargainz over at @bikiniblend today with 50% OFF this stuff for Black Friday. Swipe right for some info about the products.
I wouldn't usually rep supplements, as the majority of them are bullshit. But this Bundle from @bikiniblend is actually really good. You get a really good quality protein powder, with no shit in it (useful if you don't eat enough protein), a 'good greens' blend with lots of dried veggie powders (useful if you don't eat enough green veg), and a 'roots, fruits & berries' blend which kinda says what it does on the tin (if you don't eat enough fruit).
Of course, these are food supplements, so they're not meant to replace actual food. Just a convenient way of topping up any nutrient deficiencies.
Anyway, I'll be doing a video all about supplements at some point soon. Which ones are BS, which ones are actually useful - DM me with any questions yeeeeahhh
Let things flow by letting things go 🤙 Stay true to your vision and allow yourself to make choices based on that and you won't need to overthink as much 🙅
Shout out to anyone who overthinks or stresses ever... it's all going to be ok. Let it go 🙌
#CutTheBS#BeBodySmart - follow us @bodysmartfitness
Follow @bluestarnutraceuticals and and get science based, physique transforming info each day 👍🏼💪🏼 - 4 HABITS TO GET YOU JACKED
Motivation is cute, but if you really want to get jacked, you need a set of habits that are going to get you living a jacked lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking to build more muscle or cut up and get chiseled, if you can make these 4 things habits, all your fitness goals become easier.
1) Eat protein at every meal. To optimize muscle protein synthesis and build as much muscle as possible, you want to aim for about 1.0g/lb of bodyweight every day. That can be a difficult task for some, but making a habit of having protein at every meal will make it much easier.
2) Eat plenty of veggies and fruits every day. Most people focus too much on macronutrients and forget about the nuts and bolts that keep everything functioning properly (micronutrients and fiber). Make it a habit of getting several servings of veggies every day and a little fruit to cover those micros and keep you healthy.
3) Don’t drink your calories. This is a huge one! So many guys chug back sodas, sugary juices and crappy sports drinks all day long, and you can usually see these guys from a mile away. Stick to water and zero calorie beverages and you’ll be that much closer to living the jacked life.
4) Lift Heavy Weights. Pick heavy things up and put them down again. If you want to be jacked, you’ve got to build muscle and strength. The sooner you make this a habit, the sooner you’re going to get jacked.
@ Tag a bro you know who’s trying to get jacked and let us know what you think of these 4 tips.
Need some extra help with the training or nutrition for getting jacked? CHISELED365 has you covered with everything you need to get you and keep you chiseled 365 days a year, so you can truly live the jacked lifestyle.
Check out CHISELED365 on their page 👌🏼@bluestarnutraceuticals
If you've been feeling sore or tight after workouts then you must try foam rolling! Here are the top 7 benefits of this nifty tool:
1. Prevents Injury & Helps You Recover Fast
2. Breaks Up Scar Tissue - the rolling process relieves pain caused by shin splints and IT band syndrome, both of which are very common in runners, and more generally, usually clears up problems caused by tight fascia and muscles
3. Improves Mobility And Flexibility
4. Removes Lactic Acid To Aid Recovery
5. Saves You Money - because despite the very many health benefits of massage, we can’t all book regular appointments at the spa.
6. Can Be Used As A Workout Tool - i.e we're talking rolling lunges, smiling booty lifts and high frogs
7. Can Be Used For Desk Jockeys Too - the muscles that are contracted all day while sitting at a desk have developed knots in them.These knots (or adhesions) limit the range of motion of your joints and muscles, which also decreases circulation. Putting pressure on those knots with a foam roller or other SMR tools like a lacrosse ball will help massage the knot out so the muscle group can return to its intended length.
This is what makes us happy: REULTS!
47.4 pounds lost in 60days .
47.4 libras perdidas en 60dias
GET READY FOR 🎅🏼CHRISTMAS 🎄.
📆Book your complimentary consultation today!
🇺🇸 Have you tried any diet with no results? This diet will be your last diet you will ever try!.
❓what it is? The HCG Diet Plan is a medical hormone diet that involves taking a small dosage of HCG hormone while following a low calorie diet. The hormone works by reducing your appetite, maintaining normal energy levels, and easing the normal symptoms of eating a low calorie diet such as headaches, and mood swings. The hormone does this by allowing your body to more efficiently process the fat stores already in your body. .
🇪🇸Has intentado miles de dietas sin resultados? Esta dieta serà la ultima dieta que haràs! ❓que es? Esta dieta utiliza una hormona natural llamada HCG, o gonadotropina coriónica humana, para ayudar en la pérdida de peso. En este programa de pérdida de peso, una cantidad muy pequeña se utiliza para estimular al cuerpo a quemar las células de grasa para obtener energía mientras el cuerpo está en una dieta muy baja en calorías
✔️Moviliza la Grasa Acumulada
✔️Suprime el Apetito
✔️Redistribuye la Grasa Acumulada de la Cintura, Cadera y Muslos
✔️Reduce la Apariencia de Celulitis
✔️Mantiene la Masa Muscular
✔️Incrementa los Niveles de Energía y Metabolismo
✔️Disminuye el Antojo de Azúcar y Carbohidratos
✔️Disminuye el Apetito .
☎️call : (954)888-9889
👩🏻⚕️Followed by a Doctor.
💰cost: 3 weeks $299 | 4 weeks $369
⚖️ 3 weeks program you can lose 9-15 pounds | .
4 weeks program you can lose 15-22 pounds .
💉blood Test required
Christmas is fast approaching and what better gift to give than fitness?! 🎁
I'm offering 20% off all gift certificates purchased for a loved one - or even for yourself! - up until the end of November.
Whether the goal is fat loss, muscle gain, strength, fitness or sports performance, I can help! 🤸♀️🏋🏼♀️
I offer personal training, nutritional guidance and training programmes to help my clients achieve their best results 💪
Comment, message or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want any more info, or to book a free taster session. 🌟Sessions based in various Worcester locations🌟
#Repost @magnus.fit (@get_repost)
30 porciones $89.000
Es una proteína diseñada especialmente para ciclos de corte o quema de grasa. permite al cuerpo del deportista obtener máxima ganancia muscular magra.Aporta una alta cantidad de proteínas libres de sodio, grasa y carbohidratos.
gorilla ripped,tiene una brutal mezcla de ingredientes que ayudan a controlar la ansiedad, a regular el apetito entre comidas ya evitar la retención de liquidos logrando asi un desarrollo muscular definido.
Did you ever try to lose a few lbs.....lets be fair I'd imagine most of us have tried to lose those extra layers to try make ourselves feel a bit better.
I would also hazard a guess that most of us have gone a week of being 'healthy' seen no change and thought..."well screw that this isn't working" we might even get a few weeks in before we think it's not going to plan
Well here is some of the main reasons things might not be working for you....
📍Don't eat enough....yes that's right most people need to eat more
📍Don't drink enough water
📍You enjoy a few drinks over the weekend...followed by a "cheat meal"...followed by a "cheat day"
📍You change to much to soon.
📍You don't give it enough time . Making small changes over a period of time allows you to get your head around things easier. This would also apply to your calorie deficit, if your slightly under your BMR there is less chance of binging at the weekend. Maybe look at upping your exercise before decreasing your food. .
But probably the most important thing is allowing the time for things to work, we all want things done yesterday however when it comes to the human body....it has it's own clock.
P.S. if your losing 1-2lbs per week your doing fine. At least you can be sure of maintaining more lean muscle tissue.