Felix Felicis, also called "Liquid Luck", is a magical potion that makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt will be successful. It turns an ordinary day into an extraordinary one.
It is meant to be used sparingly, however, as it causes giddiness, recklessness, and dangerous overconfidence if taken in excess. Felix is highly toxic in large quantities and is also a banned substance in all organised competitions, such as Quidditch, along with all other methods of cheating. It is very difficult to make, disastrous if made wrong, and requires six months to stew before it is ready to be consumed
1. Add Ashwinder egg to a cauldron, then add horseradish and heat.
2. Juice a squill bulb, add to the cauldron and stir vigorously.
3. Chop up anemone-like growth on the back of Murtlap, add to mixture and heat.
4. Add a dash of tincture of thyme and stir slowly.
5. Grind up Occamy eggshell and add to mixture.
6. Stir slowly then heat the cauldron.
Add a sprinkle of powdered common rue.
7. Stir vigorously then heat the cauldron one last time.
8. Wave wand over potion in a figure of eight and say incantation ‘Felixempra!’
HEY IT JOLLY GOOD TO MEET YOU ALL!!! I'm Horace slughorn, that is professor slughorn to you😂this is my fan page pls follo and like my pics and tell your friends!!! YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY...SLUG CLUB!!!!!