*POTENTIAL SPOILERS & long af post lol*
Alright so Sword of Atlantis:
1) Arthur talks about not being Aquaman yet, he’s still finding himself? Not being King.
- In Sword of Atlantis, Arthur is not yet Aquaman. Perseveres in telling people he isn’t Aquaman and is still confused af as to why the people under the sea call him Orm.
2) His relationship w Mera. James Wan speaks about him and Mera not getting along at first.
- When Mera meets Arthur, she refers to him only as “dweller” and at the start “surface dweller*. She shows him little hospitality but eventually starts to see him for who he is not where he comes from.
4) Staying on the subject of Mera, unlike Throne of Atlantis (Movie), she will still come from Xebel. Having King Nereus confirms this as he is King of Xebel and once promised to our Queen Mera.
- In Sword of Atlantis, Arthur is brought to Mera’s kingdom, which he then refers too as “ruined town and it doesn’t like any kind of kingdom at all” lol rip...
4) Patrick Wilson plays King Orm in ‘Aquaman’.
- like Throne of Atlantis, King Orm still assumes the role as king and does a shit job of it. Arthur attacks the Kings guard and breaks into the kingdom to find Orm. And yeah you got it from there lol.
Anyway... this is a theory obviously I don’t fucking know lol let me know what you think! ⬇️⬇️⬇️