✅ TRY THIS MOVE ✅
1. Jab Left - keep the ball INSIDE the left knee and tight to your body. Seek it with your eyes 👀.
2. Attack One Right Hand Dribble - now that you’ve shifted the defender left attack the open right side gap.
3. Behind The Back into a long air dribble - the recovering defender will lunge back to the right to try and cut you off. Once you let them believe they have recovered use this dribble to freeze them into thinking your going to pull up and shoot or pick up your dribble.
4. Between the Legs - send the ball back between the legs so it is protected from the enclosing defender. Once you’ve attacked past there hip BLOW by them to the RIM.
5. HESITATE - If a big man or help defender steps up use a hesitation to freeze them. Notice how I sell the move with my eyes and look to the opposite (left) block 👀
6. I chose to finish with a strong floater - going up with two and finishing with one. Keep the ball protected - THATS YOUR BALL, NO ONE CAN HAVE IT BUT YOU. ✅ KEEP WORKING ✅ Let me know what you think of this drill and the breakdown of the details involving the drill!! #keepworking#getafterit#basketball#ballhandling#handles#bball#training#basketballtraining#instagood#instagram#handlelife#handleseason#workout#basketballworkout#gym#followme#nba#drills#stephencurry#lebron#kyrie#stephen#stephgonnasteph#warriors