Big news for today:
1. Jupp Heynckes has said he would not sign players such as Ousmane Dembele and Aubameyang after Dortmund's problems with them. He slammed Aubameyang for adopting a 'selfish' attitude ahead of his impending exit from Dortmund.
2. Goretzka has asked Schalke fans not to turn on him after agreeing a deal to join Bayern because that could "make it hard" for the team to achieve their targets.
3. Kimmich named Germany’s 2017 Player of the Year.
4. Bayern Munich beat a number of clubs from outside Germany to the signing of Goretzka, according to a delighted Jupp.
5. Florian Thauvin insists he has no interest in a move to Atletico Madrid or Bayern as he remains focused on his future at Marseille.
6. Dribbling around cones, shots on a small goal, runs from box to box: Thiago Alcántara resumed training at the Säbener Strasse on Friday afternoon. The Spaniard sustained a muscle injury in his thigh in the Champions League match away to Anderlecht at the end of November. Two months later the 26-year-old's rehab programme is in full swing.
- FC Bayern is staging the FC Bayern HackDays, which started on Friday, at the Allianz Arena. HackDays or hackathons are events in which experts from various disciplines work in teams on technical or design problems and collaborate to develop innovative and creative software, build prototypes and develop new ideas and approaches. "We're eager to see what the teams come up with together," said Rummenigge.
- In images published by German newspaper BILD, Rodriguez and Rudy were seen having a go at each other during Bayern Munich’s training session on Friday. The Colombian tackled the German midfielder with excessive force during the training and that lead to the bust-up.
- Eintracht Frankfurt’s Kevin-Prince Boateng considers Niko Kovac as a suitable successor to Bayern Munich’s Jupp Heynckes.
Robert Lewandowski: "Terkadang saya bangun dan harus berpikir dua kali tentang hari apa itu! Tapi tidak ada bedanya besar apakah kita bermain Selasa, Rabu, Sabtu atau Minggu! Yang penting adalah kita siap dan bersemangat untuk pertandingan!"
"Ya, saya merasa sangat baik. Saya fit kembali dan itu ada hal yang paling penting. Saya dapat melakukan segalanya seperti normalnya dan bisa memberikan 100% lagi"
[🎥: FC Bayern. Tv]