This easy homemade bagel recipe is made from scratch with just 5 ingredients – flour, Greek yogurt, egg white, baking powder and salt! No yeast, no boiling, no fancy mixer. Bake them in the oven or in the air-fryer!
-1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
-1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
-3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
-1 cup Greek yogurt
-1 egg white, beaten
(optional toppings: everything bagel seasoning)
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Place parchment paper or a silpat on a baking sheet.
2) In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well. Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
3) Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky.
4) Divide into 4 equal balls. Roll each ball into 3/4-inch thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels.
5) Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice. Bake for 22 minutes in 350F degree oven then increase to 550F degrees for 4 minutes. #TheRightFitFormula
For more recipes, pre-order your copy of The Right Fit Formula today: link in bio.