I doughnut know about you but I love me a good doughnut💁🏼♀️ Today we stopped by Astro Doughnuts and Fried Chicken in Washington D.C. Unfortunately, I was only able to capture the beauty of the s’mores doughnut because the El diablo doughnut was consumed too quickly. Oops!
Tentada de comer estos cuadraditos helados de oreooo!
Para hacerlos primero cubrí una budinera con papel film. Procesa 1 paquete y medio de Oreos junto con 40 grs de manteca previamente derretida. Coloca en el molde y presiona con los dedos para formar la base. En un bowl mezcla partes iguales de dulce de leche y queso crema (yo use casancrem). Pone la mezcla sobre la base y mándalo al freezer toda la noche. Desmolda, corta en cuadraditos y bañalos en chocolate blancoooo!
Taggea a un amigo/a y si no te responde el comentario en 5 min te los tiene que hacerrrr 😏
This is not just your average omelette. With 8-hour slow braised pork, sweet corns, roasted tomatoes, tomato relish, kim-chi, mozzarella & furikake. It's the kind of difference you like to see on the weekend! 📸 @paulpayasalad
Not sure what could top this ginormous Marie Antoinette of cotton candy we had last night at @bartongla! All about the presentation here, and we loved every bit of it! Make sure to check out stories for the over-the-top cocktails and other platings!
We all feast with @u_feastvancouver x @baodowngastrobar. Enjoying great food with great company!
Stayed tuned to our website and YouTube channel when we release our video on this Filipino-styled dining called Kamayan.
Balik sini lagih ga pernah bosen..
Dibalut kuah kari dan tebelnya kupat..
Kupat Gule Bang Doel
Jakal km 6
Spicy noods are my jam! 💥🍜 Really love these Dan Dan Noodles at @szechuan_house. This place is the OG of #SzechuanCuisine in Flushing for over 33 years, and consistently named one of the best in all of NYC! So much fun eating in Queens on our #FlushingFoodCrawl today. See more on IG stories!
Saturday’s are for chocolate croissants and coffee. Would highly recommend giving this place a try if you haven’t already. It’s becoming a bit of a ritual (or addiction? There’s a fine line between the two).
today was a good day. got my laundry done, rode my bike to the gym, worked out, got my run in, ran some errands, went grocery shopping and now I’m watching a good movie. sometimes I just need a day like this to reset and take some me time! along with big bowls of pasta because carbo-loading is my specialty 😉
ww spaghetti, pasta sauce, beet and black bean “meatballs”, half a bag of spinach(that disappeared) and cashew Parmesan 🍝
happy Friday everybody! 🤗
Chocolate chip cookies move out of the way, Milk chocolate crunchy cookies are here! Delicious, crunchy and of so fun to bake... Just follow these easy steps!
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 8 min
Ready: 1 hr
4-packs of your favorite bitbits (we recommend one of each)
1-cup butter, softened
1-cup white sugar
1-cup packed brown sugar
1-teaspoon vanilla extract
2-cups all-purpose flour
2 ½-cups rolled oats
1-teaspoon baking powder
1-teaspoon baking soda
4-ounces milk chocolate, grated
1. Proceed to open a package of your favorite bitbits and get your crunch on.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Measure oats into a blender or food processor, and then blend to a fine powder. Set aside.
3. Have some more bitbits (try to leave some for the cookies). 4. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in the eggs one at a time, and then stir in the vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir dry ingredients into creamed butter and sugar. Add your favorite flavor bitbits, and grated chocolate.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
6. Enjoy what is left of your bitbits while your deliciously fun and crunchy cookies bake!