Loved the sights and sounds of Sydney, couldn’t get over the changes since I lived there. That was a while ago, and my life has undergone significant changes over that time. Now I’m older, wiser, and a LOT healthier. Part of that has involved looking in some of the drawers of my life and doing a bit of decluttering - what I feed my mind, my body, my movement, the people I hang out with and my life.
What do you have hanging out in the back corners of your life that doesn’t serve you? Perhaps it’s time to open those drawers.
As my boyfriend always says, If I am going to do something it has to be on my terms only or I won't do it. With these tips and tricks I was able to get organized on my terms! Hope you enjoy and these tips help you as much as they help me. Either click on my lifestyle blog in bio, or copy/paste this ( http://bit.ly/2FDl4Xh ) in your webpage if interested in reading❤️💅🏻😊
Day 47 of #66daysofgratitude and #slowlivingwinter
12 hours late again because @instagram threw a hissy fit and wouldn't let me post anything, but here are my 10:
1. Waking up to blue skies.
2. Choosing to scrap my indoor gym class to get outside by the #thames for a brisk and blustery walk.
3. The unique beauty of water when the wind blows across it. Also waves.
4. The silhouettes and shadows that are so much sharper with winter sunshine than summer sun.
5. That feeling of being battered by a bitter wind so your eyes water, your ears are on fire, your cheeks burn and when you're done you're lungs feel funny.
6. Clouds, because in the right quantity and density, they're even better than clear blue sky.
7. Food delivered to my door.
8. Lunch with a new friend who just loved our home and who has this superpower of seeing right through to who you really are the very first time she meets you.
9. Our #whogivesacrap delivery
10. Sticky Chinese aubergine and corn goodness. #homemade#gousto
Throwback to when my bro inlaw picked me up from the airport in fnq to surprise my brother for his 40th birthday last year. Hot but had the Russian aircon on (rushin to get the window down). The salty clean air off the ocean, the rainforests so close you feel you could touch them. Looking out that window that day I remember the freedom I felt. Of just being me. Choosing. Deciding. Living. Everything I thought were pipe dreams before were no longer that. The scarcity was gone. I took leap after leap and landed on my feet.... still runnin'. With excitement and elation. The things I wanted to do. For me. For them. They were all happening. Because I didn't wait for signs or approval or the right client or the right time. I just made moves that year and I will continue to now that I know that what you want your life to look like will become your reality if you are brave enough to go get it.
We are never stuck. ✌🏼️
We met the first time in October last year and in just a few days I have the honour to share the stage with this lovely, ambitious and energetic person @tatjana.dyreholt ♥️🙌It’s gonna so much fun 💃🏻💃🏼and a bit scary 🙈! #onstage#newfriendship#outsideyourcomfortzone#SG_2018
Another of the @jayjays tops I bought in sale from $34.95 down to $10!
Seriously, they were such a bargain I'm so glad I got them.
My tops were all getting old, so it's nice to have some pretty clothing and feel good in them 😄
Turning my dreams into my future 🎶🎵 Homework 📚✔️✔️✔️✔️ Good start to 2018 🔝Gainz this year . Planche push up 🔛🔛🔛🔜
Front lever pull up 🔛🔛🔛🔜🔝Form What are your 2018 goals ?? Set em 📈
Half of today's training squad post fitness shot 👌 after a hectic few weeks it's good to get some solid sessions in with these animals. Highlight being this weeks comp triplet
DB clusters 22.5
Score = 4 out of 18 clusters @rom_individualised_programming @box6017 @2115nine