Ill give a hint as to what i trained today.. It ryhmes with farms😂😜. The deadline for the spokes model search is oct 22 and it would mean so much to me to get as many views as possible. The link is in my bio😄. Just remember no goals are ever to big you just gotta aim huge. Hope everyone has a great weekend and accomplishes what ever their after
Segredos do Bodybuilding:
*Parecer Grande nas poses
*Parecer grande nas fotos
*Parecer grande vestindo XL(babylook mostrando o umbigo não vale);
Ou se achou difícil, faça igual o @thebigallan e seja grande de verdade😂
Lembro que quando eu entrei pela primeira vez em uma sala de musculação eu JAMAIS pensaria que um dia eu ia chegar perto de onde eu já fui. Hoje eu estou MUITO longe de onde eu quero chegar, porém, o amanhã reserva surpresas muito boas para aqueles que trabalham em prol dos seus sonhos "impossíveis". 🙏🏽💪🏽👊🏽
Agora sim !! Chegaram meus manipulados 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 @hiperformulas compromisso e parceria para nós atender da melhor forma possível !! Só a agradecer 👊🏼 #manipulados#sozinhosnaosomosnada#mensphysique#physique#foco#gyn#diet !! Parceiros: @hiperformulas @conceituallemedica @academiaimpactoitapema @robson_rozwot @academia.masterbc @base_studiofitness Medico e preparador : @fernando_querne 💪🏼💪🏼
#FBF To last years winner at the 2016 IFBB TITANS GRAND PRIX Also has some solid tips for putting together a posing Routine! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Follow for more updates of the NPC/IFBB
The Source for ALL Competitors! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #Repost @ayeedeguzman
💫Basic tips for putting together a Men's Physique posing routine:💫 --
1. Experiment with different poses and see which ones make your physique look best. (Front straight on, front twist, front twist with rear leg behind you, standard back pose, hand-on-hip/no hand-on-hip, etc.) 💪🏽 --
2. Once you've found the right poses for your physique, practice holding these poses for as long as possible blowing all air out of your core and smiling to display those ripped abs and pearly whites to both the judges and the audience. 😁😝 --
3. After your main poses are perfected, start experimenting with ⬆️TRANSITIONS⬆️(the poses in between your main poses). Try to find any angles or positions that accent the details and strengths of your physique, or even hide your flaws. 🌟
4. Put everything together and arrange your routine so that everything flows and doesn't look awkward. 🌊
5. Be creative and have fun with it! You want to be able to express your personality to the judges with confidence and ease! 😏
6. Practice, practice, practice! Create a mind to muscle memory with your routine so that when you step on stage it feels like second nature. I usually run through my routine about 30-50 times the last few days leading up to show until I can hit it perfectly 5 times in a row(which will also help push out any extra water retention). --
Good luck, and remember the more time you put into anything the better your results will be! 🔑🙌🏽👊🏽 --
Mesmo com toda dificuldade eu venho aprendendo muito. Escolhas... dificilmente saberemos com alguma certeza de que não é a errada os frutos somente eu irei colher.! O negócio é fazer o que você realmente gosta mesmo que para muitos seja "Bobeira". #atleta#probiotica#mens#mensbeachmodel#mensphysique#cg
Sometimes work gets the better of us. We get so consumed by it that we tend to let ourselves lose track of the simple things in life, more often than not the simple things are sometimes the most important things - eg our health.
These photos of @stephriddell20 are 3 weeks apart and I honestly could not believe how much she has changed. If I had Stephanie's job I'd probably be (very well educated, you gotta be damn smart for dental health) consumed by work as well.
But she was focused and dedicated on making a change and in just Week 3 of our 12 week training and nutrition program, she has achieved so much 💪🏽 I see the perfect bikini body on its way for summer - look forward to sharing more of her progress with you all in the coming weeks! Very proud of you Steph ❤️💯 #Transformation#Progress
I’ll be back. Bigger and better. New goals, new plan, new program, new mindset.
Update: After eating freely for 2 days, I immediately went into a reverse diet. Currently only 2 lbs. over stage weight and holding steady🙏🏻 (hoping it’s a majority intramuscular glycogen and associated water rather than fat LOL). I will be slowly tapering down cardio and increasing food with the goal of building metabolic capacity, returning hormones to normal functioning levels, and regaining baseline energy levels so I can feel like a normal human being again 😂.
Afterwards I will be transitioning into a lean bulk before I start dieting my way back down for next season. Happy #flexfriday everyone!
🎊We want to wish Team Pro Tan® Athlete @sergioolivajr a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎊
Sergio is a part of #TeamProTan but more importantly, he is a loyal friend and a good person.💯 Enjoy your day, Sergio, and eat some cake!🎂🎈