Last night I got to experience a beautiful community filled with God’s presence. My faith is unconventional because God has called me to love people. THAT’S IT. It’s not complicated or something that I have to do so that I can earn favor or love. Loving others is something I can do for God because He has given me GRACE when I’ve messed up. & I have messed up, a lot. I’m not perfect & I don’t want to be. I want to be who God has called me to be with my quirks, unconventional thinking, and a misfit. I don’t want to blend it because He made me to stand out in LOVE for others. I give my struggles and mess ups to God because I can’t fix them - only He can. #misfit#heartsoulmindbody#giveGodglory#amazinggrace
Hi. My name is Brit, and I am an empath. 🤷🏻♀️ I am super happy and love my life 95% of the time. The other 5%, I find the pressure of my health + emotions of others to be completely overwhelming. 🙈 In those moments, I curl up into a ball in my little cave and I eventually feel better. 🙃
No longer ashamed that I'm emotional AF, because what others might see as a weakness, I use as a gift. 🎁 A gift which allows me to truly FEEL and CARE about every single person I ever talk to or work with. A gift which allows me to wear my heart on my sleeve. A gift which I can share to let YOU know you're not alone. 🙌🏻
It's not about CHANGING who you are; it's about making the most of her. 💕
This is totally me most of the time. Lol. Don't get me wrong, I like to hang out with my friends but I have a close knit of friends. I don't hang out with a lot of people. My trust is not easy to earn.
Teaching law provides people with boundaries, boundaries they will likely cross, but grace is where we should live. Grace can be found in every book, every story of the Bible, but we are so focused on law that we miss the freedom and restoration only grace provides.
The point of life. The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: 'grace.' .
Client testimonial from @courtneykatra - “I cannot believe just in one short month I’m seeing the results I’m seeing with Ashleigh! Already losing inches in my waist and hips have me all sorts of excited! Cannot wait to see what’s ahead for me with her knowledge and guidance! ☺️”
This girl has been super consistent and honest with me for the month we’ve been working together. We’ve come up with certain things that help her be successful when her weekends become busy with family oriented events or anything of the sort. She definitely has the discipline in her nutrition and training and I’m excited to see her progress after another month. ;)