[SMCHS] Just finished editing a project for the parish and enjoyed getting some updated drone footage of campus. It’s changed quite a bit since I’ve been there, but still feels like home.
Be sure to swing by Campus Ministry this Wednesday. We will be hosting a Word and Worship at both lunches. Missionaries from NET Ministries will be there so you won’t want to miss it!
#netministries#netusa @netministriesca @netministries #word#worship#fellowship#smchs
*Friday Calls For Some Divine Food*
Our long Kababs are already talk of the town because they actually satisfy taste buds with divine taste ;) So, head over to Figaro for this Lebanese special Foot Long Kabab!
We had another very successful day at OCIEL Day 2!! * OCIEL All School Freshman Champion * All School JV Champion Hunters
* All School JV Champion Jumpers * Sofie Nickell OCIEL Overall Medal Winner in JV Hunters
* Cara Adams Champion JV Jumpers and Champion JV Hunters
Amazing Day 1 at OCIEL! Great start to another winning season!
• All School Freshman Reserve Champions
• All School JV Champion Hunters
• All School JV Champion Jumpers • Shayna Chapman Champion JV Jumpers • Meagan Speirs Reserve Champion JV Jumpers • Mia Sanders Champion Freshman Individual
• Jasmine Singh JV Champion and Medal Winner
Yesterday SM sponsored the Annual Knights' Cup Classic hosted by @stanneknights! Our Alumni Miguel Prietto '98, Brian Garrigan '95, and Chris Caulfield '98, in addition to Alumni Relations Director, Ian Rangel represented SM. We are very fortunate to have our Alums come back and continue to be a part of SM! Thank you @stanneknights for hosting this event!