One of those moments. Thank you Nisha. One of the many that came from across the world to be part of this crazy ride. "When I left Summercamp, I felt as if I was floating on a big cloud of warm fuzzies. My heart was filled to the brim and my mind was swirling with recaps of the amazing weekend I had just had with the even more amazing people. These feelings then carried me home as I then floated all the way back to NYC.
Now on day 2 post-Summercamp, the real impact has actually hit me. The first morning back to my routine, I walk out the door to head to work as I normally do. Same schedule, same route, same streets, same crazy L train. And yet, everything feels brand new. I feel brand new. I am not thinking of all the things I'm going to get done when I reach the office. I'm not thinking about the time, or all the unread emails in my inbox. I'm just walking with an overwhelming sense of purpose, looking at the once familiar people and streets through a new lens and wondering, "how can it be possible that I've changed so deeply? In just a weekend?" For a moment, I feel a pang of guilt, because I feel I am keeping a deep secret. The secret of this beautiful place that exists far away across the ocean, where people's hearts and minds are aligned, where we are all one family, where smiles and laughs are abundant, and where the only differences that matter are the ones that we can share with each other as gifts.
And now as I move forward, I carry your hearts in my heart, with the purpose of spreading this love and growing this tribe. Deepest of gratitude to all of you, everyone who helped to create last weekend, and Laurence and Carlos for dedicating themselves to this mission. ❤️❤️❤️" #startups#education#entrepreneur#community#business#purpose#learning#happiness#creativity#travel#life#experience#work#joy#innovation#fun#photography#colour#nature#mindfulness#storytelling#design#tech#culture#leadership#success
Thanks to @inesfaro_t for the photo
Building discipline, dedication, earning respect and overcoming adversity are all parts of a winning game plan. Without a plan, where are you destined? How are you going to be successful in life?
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN AMBASSADOR OF AFRICA?
ASE File Manager / Travel Services Coordinator, Wanted!
An Africa Safari Travel Company based in #CapeTown is looking for a driven and focused new team member!
#Education : • Matric
• Relevant qualification
#Skills /#Experience Required: • Minimum 2 years’ experience selling travel
• Proven track sales record
• Telesales to general public
• E-mail sales to general public
• Face to face sales to general public
• International Travel Experience
• Travel within Africa
#Job Description: • Manage and consult active enquiries as per the company sales process, offering expert advice and consultation through to quotation and confirmation
• Manage and consult on active quotations as per the company sales process ensuring error free quotes in line with clients budget, requirements, requests and interests
• Provide ongoing consultation and support from confirmation to on vacation
• Traveller post vacation welcome home communication and support service to any complaints or queries
• Error free administration on booking files for both self and aligned Travel Administrator
• Provide on vacation, pre and post vacation traveller support to ensure customer service excellence is maintained
• Escalation of formal complaints as per the company Complaints Policy and Procedure to the Head of Sales to resolve effectively
• Traveller information and documentation, received by the client is accurate and correct
• Booking forms should be a clear indication of the status of the booking (and travel services) at any given time and should be completed in full and given to the Travel Administrator no later than 50 days before travel.
• Participate in all team meetings and the weekly training sessions and attend ‘off site’ training as and when required or requested.
• Share knowledge with colleagues and customers to assist with closing the sale. | If you have an interest in the travel & safari industry, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
From 30 August to 2 September the sixth edition of the Railway Equipment and Technologies EXPO 1520 took place in Moscow, Russia. On 20 000 m² more than 26 000 visitors gathered to visit the stands of 247 exhibitors from 29 countries. After 2011, we participated in this exhibition for the second time. #Railway#Exhibition#RailwayExhibition#Moscow#Russia#Team#Satisfied#Success