Because so many of you asked how I did the foiling in my stories ... here's a little how-to!
1) I woke up at 4.30am and didn't know what to do
2) instead of cleaning, studying, doing basically anything productive . .. I decided to eat and doodle
3) drew the feathers with a 0.5 mm micron on plain white paper
4) halfway done - spilt milk on it (from eating cereal - I do Need a bigger spoon ... a cereal-spoon)
5) drew it again (while cussing some.. But not a lot ..as tired)
6) scanned it (No problems here today!) While waiting turned in Netflix . .. just to .. Check . .
7) printed it out on craft paper with a laser printer
8) forgot about it as I was watching 'the hobbit' on Netflix and the printer is about 2 steps to my right
9) remembered I wanted to foil it .. got my laminator out
10) my daughter woke up and came to me .. so we discussed for 10 min what is more important - riding on ponies or brushing ones teeth (generally speaking)
11) remembered the laminator was hot... cut out some foil (icraft deco foil in black) and let daughter play with scissors (I know ... good parenting.. But she's good with them haha)
12) Voilà ! Done! Easy !
13) that was about 3 hours from beginning to end. Always astonished how productive I am and how swell my memory works ! #dontbejealous#slightformofADHD haha
Do you ever have this urge of inspiration that you get something done so fast - you're amazed by your own lightning fast efficiency?⠀
I've been re-imagining my architectural blog in my head for the past year. But something just wouldn't click. I love making website, but when it comes to my own website I've been procrastinating FOREVER.⠀
I couldn't find the niche I wanted to focus on or the look and feel I was going for. But all of a sudden, a light bulb popped up in my head and I revamped the whole website in 2 nights (late nights).⠀
Here's a sneak peak while I put some finish touches together.⠀
Want to know more? You can Join the Mail! Link in bio.