No churn pistachio rose ice cream in kunafa cones..the desert that satisfies our sweet tooth cravings. Try it out yourself with the below recipe 😊😊
#عثملية#لأطيب_رمضان Equipment: • Stand mixer • Stainless steel cones
Ingredients: • 500g fresh kunafah dough • Oil for deep frying • 500 ml Puck whipping cream @puckarabia • 395g/ 14oz sweetened condensed milk can • 1tsp rose water • 1 tsp orange blossom water • 125g roughly chopped pistachios • 60g ground pistachios (optional)
For the ice cream:
1) In the bowl of the stand mixer, pour the whipping cream, condensed milk, rose water and orange blossom water and mix until soft peaks form.
2) Fold in the chopped pistachios & pour into a deep loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
3) Place it into the freezer overnight (around 8hrs)
For the kunafah cones:
1) Roll strands of fresh kunafah around the stainless steel cones & leave them out to air dry for an hour or so until slightly dry.
2) Deep fry until golden & leave to cool completely before scooping ice cream inside.
3) Optional : decorate with ground pistachios