Growing old with the one you love is a beautiful gift. .
Super excited about my upcoming shoots. My schedule is filling up really fast cause of the holidays. Had to turn some people down for booking too late ☹️ really wishing I had 5 of me so I can do more than one shoot a day and pulling an all nighter tonight to edit 3 shoots 😭😴 #wowgome
If you know @matt__burns35 then you know just how much he loves archery. This is just a small sample of trophies and medals he's won! Nathan had the idea for this image when he first saw this room. Swipe for a behind the scene image.
Well, I have a new headshot, friends! Thanks to @saybre for this photo, edited by me 😘 here are a few fun facts about myself, a get-to-know-me of sorts.
1. I have three beautiful boys, Edmond 8, Henry 5, and Oliver 2. Just about everything I do, I do for them.
2. I love traveling and seeing new places! 2017 has taken me to Jackson Hole, Chicago, Memphis, Orlando, Pensacola, and all over Alabama. I would love to book some more destination weddings and can't wait to see where 2018 takes me.
3. I'm an avid Pokémon Go player (judge all you want, I love it!), love seeing live music of all genres, and am a huge tv nerd. I stream while I edit and love all kinds of shows.
4. I love food. Like really. There's not much I don't like and I enjoy trying new restaurants and have fun making new recipes. Favorites are tacos and baked goods.
5. I went to the University of Montevallo and my degree is actually in communication. I treasure my college experience and the people I met there. PV!
That's all for now! I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's my first Saturday off since August and I'm enjoying time with my littles. ❤️