Chia pudding goals 😍🙌🍓 RECIPE below!
📷 & recipe: @3.bunnies 👑🐇
3.bunniesChia pudding appreciation post ❤️💙 Because chia is life 🙌
1/4 cup of chia seeds
1 cup of rice milk
2 tbs of maple syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl combine first three ingredients and stir well with a fork removing all chia clumps.
2. Set bowl aside and allow chia to sit for 30 minutes.
3. Once chia is ready transfer into glassware of choice and layer with blueberries and raspberries. Enjoy!
Follow for more healthy food inspo and recipes 💙💚❤️💜💛!!
Cannot wait to try these 3 ingredient vanilla crêpes 🥞😍😋🙌 RECIPE below!
📷 & recipe: @about.tim 👑😍🙌
3 ingredient vanilla crêpes served with loads of fresh berries,granola and powdered sugar😋used the one from @xucker.de in here! just mix 65g wholegrain fluor with 10g #vegan vanilla protein,baking powder,sweetener and about 150ml water/milk. heat up a pan with some coconut oil,mix everything and fry thin crêpes on both sides. enjoy🙂🙌🏼
Follow for more healthy food inspo and recipes ❤️💛💚💙💜!!
Spring parfaits with a drizzle of coconut nectar 🍓😋 RECIPE below 🙌
📷 & recipe: @crystalhughes .
1 cup coconut yogurt @enjoyyoso
1/2 cup of your fav granola
1 tbsp blackberry juice for swirling
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp of coconut nectar
1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
5 blackberries to top it off 🙌
Layer all these ingredients in your fav glass and bask in the beauty that surrounds you❤️
Follow for more healthy food inspo and recipes ❤️💜💙💛💚!!
Ombre berry nicecream-smoothie🙌😋🍓 & RECIPE!
📷 & recipe: @frauherzblut .
Pretty simple and damn delish! Just simply blend separated 1-2 handful of frozen raspberries, blackberries and blueberries, each with a third banana and some ground vanilla powder. Fill in layers in glasses. As topping use whatever you like. And tadaaa: you have your own ombre berry nicecream-smoothie.
Follow for more healthy food inspo and recipes ❤️💜💚💛💙!!
Vegan oat banana pancakes + RECIPE! 🥞 🍓 🍃 . 📷 & recipe: @fitness_bianca .
80g spelt flour 1 egg (or egg replacement) 120ml milk about 2 tbsp xucker vanilla 1 tsp baking powder Coconut Oil Toppings : Marmelade, jam, peanutbutter, strawberries
1. separate egg
2. mix egg-yolk with Xucker and milk.
3. combine flour with baking powder and add in.
4. beat the egg white stiff and fold in until your dough is smooth.
5. let the dough set for 15 minutes in the fridge.
6. heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
7. now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
8. as soon as you see bubbles on the surface about, turn around the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
9. serve with the toppings and enjoy! 🙂
❤️💛💚💙💜 Follow for more healthy food inspo and recipes!
YUMMMM!!! You'd never know these treats were a cleaner version ;) They are ALL delicious!!!! <-- of course I HAD to taste test then all haha -Apple Banana Muffins
-Coconut Blueberry muffins -Coconut shortbread cookies
-Chocolate chip cookies -Brownies ^All made with healthier ingredients than your traditional white flour & sugar! BUT still totally delicious!!! Now I NEED to freeze most of them out they won't make it to see Christmas ;) lol