Fathead Pizza! I ❤ the name. I haven't tried the cauli crust pizza to compare but this crust contains coconut flour. Tip: eat it while it's still hot. The crust is not as crisp, but I can get used to this.
Meatloaf!! (Or meatmound...?) Paleo and so perfect for chilly weather. Sauteed shredded carrot and diced onion add moisture and sweetness. I add 1 egg per pound of meat (here I used turkey, but use any ground meat you'd like) and about 1/4 c almond flour per pound. Tonight I added smoked paprika and now I wonder why I haven't done it before! Add salt and ground pepper to your taste. Mix, mound up in a baking dish and bake at 400 for about 45 minutes. #notsopaleo#paleo#paleodiet#meatloaf#turkey#turkeymeatloaf#almondflour#smokedpaprika#fallfood#comfortfood
Banana 🍌 bread made with Almond flour 👌 I love baking with almond flour! It doesn’t matter what kind of loaf bread I bake- zucchini, banana, blueberry.. it’s always so moist & perfect!! #healthyfood#almondflour#goodfats
You HAVE to make this crust!! Whether you fill it with apples or pumpkin filling or pot pie you need this crust in your life. Heck... make the crust and then shape the dough into cookies!!! Do it! 😉
(Note: if you do make the apple pie, the crust with soften from all the apple juices but the flavor is still amazing!)
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 Almond Flour Pie Crust
INGREDIENTS * 2 1/2 cup Almond Flour
* 1/3 cup Sugar or omit or savory
* 1/4 tsp Salt or 1/2 tsp for savory pie crust
* 1/4 cup Clarified Butter solid, then melt
* 1 large Egg (or 2 tbsp additional clarified butter * 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F and grease well.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, sugar (if using), and sea salt.
3. Stir in the melted clarified butter and egg, until well combined. (If using vanilla, stir that into the melted clarified butter before adding to the dry ingredients.) 4. The "dough" will be dry and crumbly. Just keep mixing, pressing and stirring, until it's uniform and there is no almond flour powder left. (Alternatively, you can use a food processor to mix it all together.)
5. Press the (2/3 if wanting top for apple pie) dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. You can flute the edges of desired; if it crumbles when doing this, just press it back together. Carefully poke holes in the surface using a fork to prevent bubbling.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden. (Add fillings only after pre-baking.) ---additional steps for Apple pie---
1. While crust is baking, cut apples and mix with 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and dash of nutmeg.
2. Let sit for 10-15 minutes and then drain juices all the way and pour apples into the crust.
3. Roll out last 1/3 of dough and gently lay it on top of the apples.
4. Bake for an additional 10 minutes and then cover pie with foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Let cool and enjoy!
Hello beauties! 😘Is it dessert time? Double click the photo if you love muffins! 😊I love love muffins and all kind of desserts.
But since I have insulin resistance I have to be very careful with the flour and sweeteners I use. My favorite flours are quinoa, coconut and almond. ‼️Those are the best flour choices for you, my beautiful ladies with hormonal imbalances. ‼️I’ve told you about the health benefits of quinoa flour and today let me share why I like almond flour with you.
👍It aids managing blood sugar for people with insulin resistance or diabetes. Almonds decrease postprandial glycemia (post-meal blood glucose levels), the presence of insulin in the blood and oxidative damage. 👍Helps you get that slim waist! Many studies show that people who eat the most almonds (and almond flour) have the slimmest waistlines. 👍Energy booster. It has excellent combination of macronutrients and micronutrients make almond flour an excellent energy booster. It contains energy creators like riboflavin, manganese and copper. Pretty awesome isn’t it?🤗
Blueberry Muffins 💞
2 cups Almond Meal or Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
2 Egg whites
1 cup Blueberries (you can use other berries)
¼ cup Honey
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbs Olive oil
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tbs Lemon juice
1. Line 12 muffin tins with baking cups.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Beat together eggs, egg whites, honey, olive oil, vanilla, lemon juice using a mixer on medium speed until combined.
4. Slowly add the almond flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix until fully blended.
5. Fold in the berries.
6. Using large spoons, drop mixture evenly into lined muffin pan. Should be enough for 12 muffins.
7. Bake on 350 F
8. Decorate with warm dark chocolate.
My other recipes are here #olesyalex_recipes
I believe I #perfected my #keto#pizza#crust ..I was just experimenting..a longer process than I would regularly spend on preparing a meal but I needed to know how I can make this crust #crispy throughout and not just the edges..🤣 And what sucks is that I didn't measure 😐 So this is a cauliflower/cheese crust..I squeezed out all the water with a cheese cloth from the #cauliflower ..broiled it to dry it out..mixed it with #shredded#parmesan#cheese and some #almondflour and a little #heavycream to bind since I had no eggs..greased the pan with butter and placed into the #convection oven (I think this is key) until it turned brown..took it out and flipped the crust and cooked again until brown..then topped and placed back in oven on broil..Ans there you have it!
Had my little helper in the kitchen with me this morning making Gluten-free Mini Banana-nut muffins. Nearly #Paleo (3TBLS. Mini chocolate chips, not sorry). Made 24 minis + 12 regular sized 😋 #glutenfree#grainfree#almondflour
I was feeling inspired today and tried something new for lunch! I ground chicken in our meat grinder, seasoned, then battered with a 50/50 Parmesan/baking blend mixture that I also seasoned. (Think salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, basically everything in your spice drawer that starts with a P....) I then pan fried in coconut oil, and coated in BBQ sauce! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 #protip In your batter, add a small amount of dairy. I used 1/2&1/2 because it’s what I had. It will clump your batter and give your meat a thicker crust! I plan on eating a few, and freezing the rest for a quick lunch. #chickennuggetsislikemyfamily#chickennuggets#thm#trimhealthymama#trimhealthyliving#toddlereats#almondflour#cleaneating#eatgoodfeelgood
Love baking with my little kitchen helpers 💕 The kids loved topping these chocolate banana muffins from @myyellowapron with dark chocolate chips. Baking with chocolate is their favorite because they always try to sneak a piece. 😄 I loved these muffins because they’re simple and healthy - made with almond and coconut flour 👍🏻
Last week we were trying to use up ingredients before we move. Who wants to move tons of food right?!? So we made muffins and cookies 🍪 I’ll share the cookie recipe soon. 😊
Made an English muffin this morning with almond and coconut flour, egg and baking soda! A little dry but took only a minute to make. Added an egg and some siracha ketchup and I was golden! #almondflour#coconutflour#englishmuffin