40% OFF ends tomorrow at MIDNIGHT. Message us and mention the code "LAUNCH40" to get 40% off.
If you are active duty military, first responder, law enforcement, or a veteran, message us now or by tomorrow night before MIDNIGHT to get 50% OFF!
On top of the Stratosphere, Las Vegas 🎲🍋🍒🍋🍒🎲 I visited Vegas last year for a few days, but there is so much to see and do it's hard to know where to start. I've done my best to narrow it down and give you my top 5 things to do in Las Vegas...
1) Gamble (sorry it's a obvious one) 🎰 Gambling literally is everywhere you turn in Vegas. Even if it's not your thing, it's fun to play the fruit machines with any of your left over dollars.
2) walk the Strip 😎 But I've got to warn you, it's longer then you think! 4.2 miles in total, but it's still worth it.
3) Fremont Street 👯 Located in downtown Vegas, this street has more of a retro feel than the main strip. It's packed full of neon lights, bars, and casinos, and if your lucky you might bump into Elvis.
4) The Fabulous Las Vegas Sign 📸 It's a little walk down from the main strip, but I think while your there, there's no harm in acting a little touristy and getting a selfie with such an iconic sign.
5) The Stratosphere 🎢 Even though the Stratosphere is just one of the hundreds of casinos in Vegas, it kind of stands out. I highly recommend taking the lift up to the very top as they have some awesome rides on the roof, and if your really brave you can even bungee jump off the side. #lasvegas#vegas#usa#america#Nevada#stratosphere#casino#tall#highup#city#lights#gopro#view#travel#travelgirl#travelblog#follow#comment#like#dontlookdown#skyscraper#gambling#sky