Chef's special currently being served at The Cliff Bar & Grill.
500gram imported Australian T-bone steak, sliced, with a rocket & Parmesan salad. Available while stocks last.
The Cliff Bar & Grill. "The only place to spend your afternoon." #australiansteak#tbone#quality#meltsinyourmouth#chefsspecial
The Reverse-Sear Australian Bone-in Ribeye... while down under I must try to conform... drive on the wrong side of the road, watch the toilet flush backwards, try not to yell at baristas for handing out lattes regardless of what you order...and...last but not least try to cook my steak backwards...
- look at pics in reverse ;) -
1. Buy somewhat decent bone-in ribeye from only store that hasn't exported everything to Singapore or HK (1kg)
2. Season to taste with Himalayan pink salt and black pepper.
3. Cook in oven at 120 Celsius for 22 minutes (nothing here is in F and I'm too lazy to google it now)
4. Sear steak in super hot pan with olive oil and butter for 45 sec on each side.
5. Mutter obscenities at smoke alarm that just happens to go off 🚨
6. Let steak rest for 5 min while u ponder the meaning of life...
7. Slice and eat 'cause ur starving... it took 30 min instead of 5.