Yo!!!!!!! Class starts in 10 minutes light your candle, pour your glass of wine, gather your pen/paper, and lets Hashtag like a BOSS I just answered every dm everyone should have what they need lets Go💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 #spabosstribe#queenofmassage#atl#spachicksatl
"I use to wear short skirts and shirts that revealed my breast on purpose. I knew that would trap him. I got my hair done on purpose. I knew he'd like me more with Brazilian hair. I'd talk nasty on purpose. I knew my words would hypnotize him and give me an invitation into his world. All that shit would get his attention but it don't keep him. We'd be a Thang for months...maybe, years...but he'd still eventually always leave. Same story, different nigga. I had to learn to stop making him the source of my approval rate. Now, I put that lingerie on for me. The sexual energy that flows within my bones hasn't changed over the years but I changed who I was directing it to. I changed what it takes to make me feel magical. Before you was the key to the spell, now I am the spell all on my own. I look in the mirror daily and fascinate over myself. Seducing me. No man in sight to compliment my sexy. I admire it on my own. And now that my focus has altered, I subconsciously became sexier to THEM, too...A different type of sexy though. The one that can not only capture your penis, but your entire being too." #SexGoddess
Hey guys! My current read, which I'm loving! *
Also, I was tagged by @booksbeforebandaids to do the #anythingbutbooks tag!
1) Name a cartoon you love. I was a huge fan of Kim Possible!
2) What is your favorite song right now? Silhouettes by Sleeping At Last
3) What could you do for hours (not reading) Explore the woods and coast around my house and my town.
4) What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by? Do math problems I guess? I love math and science:)
5) What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about? Anything about the women in Greek mythology.
6) What is something unusual you know how to do? It's not unusual for where I live, but I can lobster fish (haul traps, drive the boat, band the lobsters)
7) Name something you've made in the last year. A Hamlet short film for my English class.
8) What is your most recent personal project? I started journaling.
9) Tell us something you think about often. Space and galaxies in general.
10) Give us something that's your favorite, but be oddly specific. When the power goes out during thunderstorms in the Summer:)
That's it! That was really fun, so thanks again Sarah for tagging me!