What is hepatitis?
Hepatitis refers to an inflammatory condition of the liver. It’s commonly caused by a viral infection, but there are other possible causes of hepatitis. These include autoimmune hepatitis and hepatitis that occurs as a secondary result of medications, drugs, toxins, and alcohol. Autoimmune hepatitis is a disease that occurs when your body makes antibodies against your liver tissue.
Your liver is located in the right upper area of your abdomen. It performs many critical functions that affect metabolism throughout your body, including:
bile production, which is essential to digestion, filtering of toxins from your bodyexcretion of bilirubin (a product of broken-down red blood cells), cholesterol, hormones, and drugsbreakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and proteinsactivation of enzymes, which are specialized proteins essential to body functionsstorage of glycogen (a form of sugar), minerals, and vitamins (A, D, E, and K)synthesis of blood proteins, such as albumin synthesis of clotting factors...
“A woman has to learn the fundamental truth that she is she and she has her own design, her own consent, her own self, her own life, her own projection, and her own beauty.” - Yogi Bhajan, July 31, 1984 (Women’s Teachings)
Don’t overwhelm your audience.
You want to post often enough that your brand stays relevant, but at the same time you don’t want to post so frequently that you overwhelm your followers and they end up unfollowing your account because they feel you are constantly in their face.
There isn’t a magic posting formula that will work for every brand. You need to test and see how your audience responds.
Thanksgiving Nostalgia: This holiday take several minutes to be reminded of what truly matters in this world. Speech posted at LiterallyMagic.com, link in bio
Like, Tag, and Share 🔥
Visit LiterallyMagic.com 🦄💨
So much of my spiritual healing has been trying to focus on where my awareness goes, and a lot of that practice is how manifestation works. sometimes I want to ignore or pretend things don't exist, trying to shush my mind from persistent thoughts or worries, and I'm finding that my mind confuses ego with intuition more than id like to admit. But sometimes it takes only a small utterance of an idea to make my whole world burst with signs of how to handle it or what to do next. I'm realizing that reality is both ego and intuition. Finding the balance between the two is where I'm growing most. It's not comfortable, it's actually terrifying... but that edge - with the clear view of both sides - my inspiration lives there. My passion grows there. My heart expands there. It's both everything and nothing, but it's mine. My journey, my soul, my heartbeat, my mind. I'd be a fool to believe I'm the only soul who dreams the way I do, but I'll be damned if I ever hinder my aspirations because of it. Paying attention to what calls my attention, and giving myself a little space to evaluate my initial reaction with it... it's making a world of difference in matters of my heart. I couldn't get here without being there first, and for that alone, I am grateful.
Check out why no one should "Go Vegan!" ❌😖
So everything that nazi-vegans say in their fixed agenda are truly good things, let's go through them:
1. We are 'voice of the voiceless' and boycott all the activities animal torturing and murders in the name of food choices. Animals are our friends not food & It helps in reducing the 51% of greenhouse gas emissions too.
2. Eat "cruelty free" vegan diet only. GMO food products aren't a big threat if it has the "vegan" label!
3. Meat is absolutely harmful to the human body and studies have proved that from (only) our "trusted sources"(everyone else who may say anything different are rejected as quackery!)
4. Meat is not at all suitable for the human consumption - for our physical or spiritual nature. The Human intestinal chord is 22 feet long unlike the one of carnivorous animals like the big cats, who have approximately just 6 feet long adapted perfectly for the quick digestion and excretion of the raw animal meat.
5. Eating meat offers no beneficial nutritional benefits to the human body whatsoever anyone may argue upon it though. People are just addicted to meat only to satisfy their taste buds.
6. All the above statements are scientifically well researched and peer reviewed. No study has been found to be reliable regarding the meat consumption.
(And yes vegans ignore the below facts:
1. The corporate funded animal farms run on unethical practices - of poisoning the animals with heavy doses of synthetic chemicals and hormones.
But the local animal/bird farmers, especially in the village sides, mostly don't indulge in such evil activities that harm the wellbeing of the animals and so the humans.
2. Meat is a staple diet in many ancient civilizations all around the world. It's not only loaded with the essential nutritional benefits but also acts as an important factor in keeping the crucial balance of our various inner and outer microbial ecosystems.
3. Animal world isn't something different from our 'human world' - we all just choose to get moulded into this social conditioning of being fake "civilised" by building cities and got all the young minds indoctrinated. #quotes 💡
🇹🇷İnsanların sabırlarını test ediyorsun, Potansiyel, sabır ve limitlerini sürekli zorluyorsun.
Diyerek başladı cümlesine.
- Bir günde araka arkaya 15 paylaşım yapıyorsun.
- Uygulama sürelerin standart sürelerin üstünde.
- Limitlerin üzerinde çalışmalar yapıyorsun.
- Bazı yazılarında, özellikle yazım hataları ve karışık cümleler ile anlatım yapıyorsun.
- İfadelerinde zorlayıcı, tahrik edici ve sabırlarını test eden ibareler kullanıyorsun.
- Çalıştığın kişilere, mesafe kaydetmeme şansı tanımıyorsun.
- Direk enerji kullanımın ve frekans seviyelerin her daim ihtiyaç olanın üzerinde.
- Söylediklerinin arkasında, ardışık ve derin konuları gömerek boşlukta bırakıyorsun. Basit anlatımlar ve sonuca varan yazılardan sakınıyorsun.
Süpervizörüm ve kıymetli eşime Psikolog Tülay Kök @tulaykok teşekkür ettim.
Süpervizyon herkes için şart. 🇬🇧You're testing people's patience, you're constantly pushing your potential, patience and limits.
It started by saying.
I wanted you to explain.
She said, for example;
- You're sharing 15 consecutive days in a day.
- Implementation times are above standard times.
- You're working on limits.
- In some texts, especially with spelling mistakes and mixed sentences.
- You use compulsive, provocative phrases that test your patience.
- You do not give the person you work a chance not to record a distance.
- Direct energy use and frequency levels are above every requirement.
- You leave behind what they say, burying in succession and deep. You are avoiding simple narratives and the resulting writings.
I thanked Supervisor and valuable psychologist Tülay Kök @tulaykok.
Supervision is a must for everyone.
3500 ‘dan fazla birinci elden yazı ve paylaşım... More than 3500 first-hand articles and sharing ... #psikoloji#kişiselgelişim#felsefe#kuantum#enerji#nefes#aura#farkındalık#psychology#personal#evolution#philosophy#quantum#energy#breath#awareness#süpervizyon#sınırlar#potansiye#sabır#test#potential#patience#limits#Supervision
"Good timber does not grow with ease...the stronger the wind, the stronger the tree." Marriot.
Deliberate 'expansion' never comes alone...❤😰❤. Even during the toughest of times we can choose to remember who we REALLY ARE and what we are capable of... Strength and Honour to ALL those on the path...Love and Light to everyone else.
I AM THE ALCHEMIST... I AM THE Forrest.
I am that I AM .
J x ❤⛩❤ #deliberatecreation#awareness#intention#expansion#union#connection#whm#somuchlove
Pic- le loop
Bugün kendime #hediye m bu oldu:
A kind of #mantra on my neck!
I know that #iamthesolution and i know my #path to that solution. What a #powerful#awareness !🍃 Biliyorum ki derdimi çözecek olan benim. Ve hangi yoldan gideceğimi de biliyorum. #farkındayım ve güçlüyüm. Sadece hatırlatmam gerekiyor bunu kendime zaman zaman. Ya siz?
A lot can change in a day let alone a whole year. Wow that’s gone quick! I’ve been in Melbourne for more than a year now... I’ve grown in some aspects and yet still have a lot to learn in others but one thing I know for certain is that time doesn’t wait for you.
Time will continue to pass with or without you so it’s completely up to us to make the most of what we have and strive to be the best person we can be in every aspect of life. 🙏🏽🍃☀️♥️
A simple truth it took me 29 years to admit. Ever since, I feel so much better. It is important to remind yourself you can’t always be there for everybody and help them. Sometimes, you are the one who needs help. And that’s ok too.
The very photogenic PB+J topped oats with a banana and some Brazil nuts 😋 Helping to kickstart my day- I am out with the Ranger team today!! Always love my ranger days! And can't wait to get stuck into whatever tasks await! 🌳💪🏼
Children are innocent, trusting and full of hope. Their childhood must be joyful and loving. However, for many children the reality of childhood is different. Therefore, we call upon everyone to help us raise awareness about children’s rights. Hand in hand let us raise a generation that knows the quality of life that each child must live, a generation that is not afraid to say NO to child abuse and a generation that knows who to seek when they need protection. We encourage all parents to sit with their children and talk to them about their rights. 💝
كل طفل حول العالم يستحق أن يعيش حياة آمنة صحية. نقدردعمكم لنشر الوعي حول حقوق الأطفال وإنشاء جيل يعرف نوع الحياة التي ينبغي لكل طفل أن يعيشها ولمن يلجأ إذا أراد الحماية والشعور بالأمان. نوصي جميع الأهالي أن يجلسوا مع صغارهم ويناقشوا هذه الحقوق لنصل سوياً إلى الهدف الذي من أجله أصدر #كتاب#حقوقي