we still have half of the loaf. but i already miss it! this is the best banana bread ever! good luck Rosie in Hawaii. see you soon! xxx
Ok so the other day I decided to make banana bread for the first time. Baked 'em in 4" cake pans because I don't own a loaf pan yet. They came out looking so cute and I had a TON of leftover icing from Jacky's birthday cake.. so I put two and two together.
It sounds totally weird and probably looks like it too, but the flavours actually complemented each other really well! I decorated it with @sweetapolita sprinkles & tinted the lemon frosting a faint pink. .
Next up.. cookies? 🤔
Some orders going out to our lovely customers.
Chocolate Chip Banana 🍌Loaf ✔️
Walnuts and Sesame Seeds Banana 🍌 Loaf ✔️
Custom Citrus Banana 🍌 Loaf ✔️
Pumpkin Cranberry Granola ✔️ .
Want these or any of our other yummy treats? Call/sms/whatsapp 08056567250 or send a dm. Taking orders for delivery tomorrow.
Try convince me life is still good without Almond Butter, banana bread and Oreos.(That may or may not mean all together in a giant smooshed sandwich..😏😉) Monday Morning Cravings coming in STRONG!! 😂 #happymonday
HEALTHY 5-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD
3 medium ripe bananas
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2 large eggs
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. (Garnish the top of the batter with thinly sliced banana, if desired) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3) Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Notes:
3 medium bananas is about 1-1/4 cups mashed banana (about 1 pound or 345 grams) #bobsredmill#bobsredmillindonesia#bobsredmillproducts#oatmeal#oats#flourless#bananabread#banana#healthy
COCONUT-BANANA-BREAD 🍌🍞 | I sometimes find it hard to work with coconut four, buuuuut since making #bananabread is my thing kinda, I figured this one could work - and it did! So yummy!
3 bananas (ripe)
2 eggs (or chia eggs)
2 heaped tbsp cashew butter
4 heaped tbsp coconut flour
1tsp baking powder
1 handful of dark chocolate chips (@xucker.de)
In a food processor blend wet ingredients until they form a smooth texture. Add in dry ingredients minus the chocolate drops and blend again. Add batter into a mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate drops. Put batter into a parchment lined loaf pan and bake at 175 degrees for 30-40mins. Let cool down before removing from pan. #hiitssteph
•Good morning💛 my lectures for a personal trainer and a nutrition consultant are finally over!🙌😃 To be honest, the past 6 weeks went by really really fast and the exam is just around the corner 😅. As much as I’m scared I’m also soo excited for a new chapter in my life! I can’t wait to start this journey because I really enjoy helping everyone when they have fitness or nutrition questions, I like seeing them reach their goals and feel proud of their hard work because of what they’ve learned and applied. I hope you too will trust me with this one😉💪
. ~enjoying the s*** out of this snack rn😛 whole wheat toast topped with cottage cheese and smoked salmon😋 happy Monday!💛
Some weekend baking 🍰 Adding #prouyogurt to this Banana Peacan Bread recipe 🍌makes for a nice spongey texture 😍
180g plain flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
3 small ripe bananas
100g Greek yogurt
60mls maple syrup
25g brown sugar
Peacans to garnish
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ gas mark 6 and grease a bread loaf tin.
2. Add all the dry ingredients together and mix.
3. Add the wet ingredients together and mix.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix (be careful not to overmix).
5. Add mix to the bread loaf tin, spread evenly and top with peacans.
6. Bake for 35-40 mins, or until a knife inserted in to the middle comes put clean 👌
7. Remove from oven and leave to cool. -