#MAUSA le musée d'art urbain et de streetart se situe aux forges de Baudin dans le Jura. On y trouve de grands artistes du street art comme Banksy, Monsieur Chat ou Keith Haring. J'adore la confrontation entre ce lieu chargé d'histoire et ces œuvres contemporaines !
Monday Motivation | More of this. Rest is something I struggle with 🙈 I'm officially a workaholic. Idle is uncomfortable and sometimes I take on far more than I should and then freak out and want to throw in the towel 🙈 It's a journey. Continuous improvement. Learning to pit stop, change tires, refuel, repair, adjust, carry on, win the race. We can do this.xx #Mondaymotivation#quotes#calligraphy#pink#lifestyle#rest#regram#banksy
These pictures are from last minute short 2.5 day trip I had managed to take to Amsterdam when I had some free time to travel solo. Here are just a few pics I took on this trip.
1-4: Amsterdam after landing late afternoon. I'm a bit of a sucker for sunsets 🌅 as it is so much more romantic to see a city in this light. So I went a little trigger happy on my iphone.
5. Love is in the Air. Spray paint on Canvas by Banksy as displayed in MOCO. If you are a fan of Banksy and/or Salvador Dali, you will enjoy this.
6. Poffertjes - traditional mini Dutch pancakes sprinkled with icing sugar and served with butter. I had this with vanilla ice cream on the side because who doesn't have pancakes with ice cream?
7. Bitterballen - these are Dutch fried meat snacks which you can find all over Holland in various watering holes. They are typically consist of a mixture of beef and veal, butter, flour, parsley, salt and pepper before being rolled into a ball (ie into a thick roux) and covered with breadcrumbs before frying. These are generally served with mustard and it is great to wash down these croquettes with a beer🍺
8. This is a cheesy photo I took at the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Many may not know Heineken have its humble origins in Amsterdam and this interactive experience gives visitors a chance to learn their history, drink their famous beer and learn how Heineken is made. Definitely worth going to if you enjoy Heineken beer.
9. Body Worlds - this photo is one of the displays. This travelling exhibit is both fascinating and controversial in which cadavers and body tissue/organs are preserved through plastination are displayed. Written consent from body donors are granted before they are displayed and none of the names of the donors are provided to protect their identities. This exhibit is recommended but be warned that the displays can be confronting.
10. Canal cruise on my last day
#amsterdam#amsterdamcity#sunset 🌅 #canals#banksy#moco#dalì#poffertjes#bittenballen#heineken#heinekenexperience#bodyworldsamsterdam#triptooshort#notenoughtime#holland#netherlands 🇳🇱 #dutcheats#nofilter#iphoneonly#travel#beautifulcity#bridges#instatravel#travelpics