Pasta Aglio e Olio as seen on Binging with Babish
Salt a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente while completing the steps:
1. Slice the garlic cloves thinly, and set aside. 2. Pick the parsley leaves from their stems, and finely chop.
3. Add olive oil to a large sauté pan, and heat over medium flame until shimmering.
4. Add sliced garlic, stirring constantly, until garlic is barely toasted.
5. Add the red pepper flake and remove from heat.
6. Add the pasta, drained, with about 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking water.
7. Add lemon juice and parsley, and toss to combine.
8. Season for salt and pepper, and serve.
Orders are selling fasttttttt order yours ASAP tag a friend that wants Sunday Dinner ...... This Sunday 12/17/17 I will have Crabcake Dinners available 2 Crabcakes over dirty dirty rice and sautéed asparagus $17 $17 $17 limited limited limited place your orders now Dm /Message /Text #nyc#nj#brooklyn#manhattan#queens#delivery#takeout#beardedchef