golden hour in jimbaran. 💫
bali, you’ve shifted my perspective to a whole new level.
this magical vortex of an island has rocked me at a soul level.
and has forever changed the way I view what actually matters.
what really matters to me?
love, people, connection, nature, introspection, meditation, movement, kindness, sharing, writing, more love, diving deep into what sets our souls on fire.
one more sleep in bali & we are going to soak it all in...
a full recap to come on the blog and @tbbpodcast — cannot wait to share. 💫🧘🏼♀️
Пусть на этой фото мы получились не в лучшем виде!😃
Зато эта наша счастливая семья!🙂👨👩👧
Я люблю фотографировать каждый момент, ведь фото эта такая память!📲
Ходили на днях на фотосессию.. получилось совместить две в одной!💁🏼♀️ Доченьке годик и Новый Год!1️⃣🎉🎄✨
Теперь с нетерпением жду фотографий от нашего фотографа! Ох не легкое это ожидание.🙈💆🏼♀️😻
Надеюсь, что будет много удачных фоток!👻 Мы старались, и Алисик вела себя прекрасно.. такая умница, улыбалась, позировала и не разу не капризничала!👧🏼🎀❤️ ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
Потом вас завалю этой красотой!🌟
📸А вы ходите на фотосессии? Или считаете это пустой тратой денег и времени... типо можно и дома пофоткаться!?😄🤔
As I look back through my IG feed I realized it’s been a while since I made a personal post. I often fall into the routine of making my posts only about the store, new items I’m obsessing over, or our home but we recently hit 10k Followers 🎉(WOW- mind blowing) and with so many new followers I wanted to say THANK YOU for being on this journey with me and (re)introduce myself. So, Hey IG Friends, I'm Tiffany, the creator & operator behind Delightfully Chic. An Online Store and Lifestyle Blog.
Here are 10 Fun Facts & Things You May Not Know…
1. I actually have a BS degree in Fashion Merchandising & Design, but I am OBSESSED with Interior Design. Both I am passionate about, but I love making a house a home!🏡
2. The squirrel is my spirit animal…I have an attention span of about 5 mins (all jokes aside) so I tend to have a million things going on at once. If you come to our house – you’ll find a gazillion projects happening.
3. My all-time favorite meal is a cheesedog with fries– for those not local to our area- the correct way to make a cheesedog is WITHOUT a hotdog weenie!!! Why we are on the subject – I’m a 99% vegetarian – until my mom makes me crispy snap in half bacon!🐷
4. My husband Scott wears a uniform and serves and protects us every day as a Lieutenant in the Sheriffs Dept 🚓– did I mention he also served 10 years (with 3 deployments) in the Air Force – we also stand for the National Anthem and give thanks to GOD for all our blessings.🇺🇸🙏🏼
5. Our daughter Fiona Grace is my dream come true and makes this world a better place! I’d have ten more just like her! 😍
6. I have a yorkie, Presley Hope that will be 16 Jan. 3rd, we also have a 12 year old Doberman, Lucian 🐶
7. My family is my world – without them I’d be lost
8. If it’s white, gold, or Chinoiserie…I need it in my life!
9. My very best friends since childhood & I all gave our first born daughters the middle name of Grace so they will always be connected. Carley Grace (7), Bailey Grace (5), Fiona Grace (20 months)❤️
10. I still get SUPER excited with every single purchase, like, comment, follow, etc. Your support means so much! 💕 #meetthemaker
Finally! Part one of my day at St. Scholastica's Academy is up on the blog! Again, I'm thankful for that unique opportunity to share my love for the written word. 💙😍 Check it out on krishafromtheisland.com 😊💙 Oh and here's me trying to look contemplative. Stay shufa, island boys and girls.
Shop this #armparty bracelet from @happinessbtq and use promo code: boringclothes for a 10% discount on your purchase 👌🙌😍
Utiliza el código boringclothes y recibe un descuento del 10% en tu compra!! @happinessbtq ❤️❤️
Ever thought about how close “toilet” and “toyland” sound? Need homemade gift ideas? It’s all on the blog this week. Find the link in my profile. 🍎 🍏 Swipe to see how we packaged the apple butter we made.
It’s seriously the hardest thing to see your baby in pain 😢 // But I’m thanking everyone SO much 🙏🏽 for all of the love and well wishes for baby Teag 💗 we’re so grateful for you 💗
Have you ever had that time in your life when your kids are really pushing their limits with you? .. Trust me!! My daughter was a handful when she was little, hours upon hours of trying to get her to listen.
Being a parent takes tons of patients and consistency. If we are not consistent in our actions they get there way and they are confused as to what they are allowed to do.
This may sound crazy to you, but your brand is much like raising your child. I know, I KNOW… Stay with me for a second. HA!
If you are all over the place with you're messaging, you have no focus and your clients don’t know what to expect from YOU! For example, you're a health coach, what do you help with… digestive, eating disorder , etc.
If you have a clear and concise brand message, your clients begin to know what you can help them with. If they understand how you can help them, then they will be lining up to work with you.
DISCUSSION: I was listening to a dating expert and he said you shouldn’t be yourself on a first date. What are your thoughts? Let’s TALK, SHARE, and GROW. #beyourself#yayornay#firstdate
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. - Karin Seddiki
Happy Tuesday guys! My cute ruffle sleeve top is on sale for 30% off right now and comes 7 different colors! I need the olive green and red in my life! All details via @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2tPYw
Looking for lashes? ❤️🤔 let me introduce you @ataracosmetics lashes 💕 they give you the perfect amount of flare and fullness 💃🏾💕 however, they are super light weight and easy to wear 💆🏽♀️💖 plusssss they are affordable! 💖💞#ataralashes#atara
Snorkeling between continental plates ✔️ The Silfra Fissure in Iceland is a crack between the North American and Eurasian plates. These tectonic plates apart about 2cm per year.. and you can snorkel or dive in between them! If this wasn't on your bucket list before...it is now! 🌏🇮🇸