Nothing better than cleaning out the fridge to make a cracking lunch
@mybutcheradelaide Little Banger Snag Ball Sanga, Swiss Cheese, Olive & Fennel Tabouli and @littlebangbrewing Meau Faux Ketchup with @laveracheese Blue Cheese Mac
🚨 #ProBowl Event Alert🚨 Friday January 26th join us at EMBER for #BlueCheese official birthday and Pro Bowl weekend celebration | The BIGGEST event of the weekend where all of the VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE will be | Music 🎶 🎵 by special guest DJs @BoWeezy305 #TheCrowdPleaser & ATL’s own @KawanPrather alongside resident DJs @DjGhostRider @DjTameraJames | 🎤 MC by @City407 @RickyB_305 @Vibedatt | Early Bird tickets and VIP tables are on sale now at FameProBowlBlueCheeseBday.Eventbrite.com | Secure spot in the building by purchasing your tickets NOW | Powered by @K_Teezy89 @JohnnieTorrence @iamVeronicaValdez @iamJadeEvents @uncensored407 @discodaog
It’s time to start thinking about your #SuperBowl party snacks! Try this Buffalo #chicken pull apart bread #recipe : 🍗 🏈💪🏼 .
* ½ cup @franksredhot * 3 tablespoon #butter , melted and warm
* 4 tablespoon green #onions
* 3 tablespoons flat #parsley , finely chopped
* 8 oz. shredded #rotisserie chicken
* ½ cup #bluecheese crumbles
* 10 oz. fresh #mozzarella
* 2 13.8 oz @pillsbury #Pizza Crust (or homemade pizza dough)
1. Preparation: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. If you have a pizza stone place it in the oven to pre-heat as well (this will help the pull apart bread cook more evenly). Lightly cover a 9x4.75 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray (this will keep the parchment paper in place). Place parchment on top, leaving a 1-inch over hang on each side.
2. To make the buffalo sauce: In a large bowl combine and mix together hot sauce and butter. Reserve and set aside 4 tablespoons of sauce.
3. Add shredded chicken to the bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to roll out dough.
4. Stretch and roll out dough to a 12-inch square. Brush reserved buffalo sauce onto dough. Sprinkle green onions and parsley on top. Cut dough into sixteen 3-inch squares. Top each square with some chicken, blue cheese crumbles and mozzarella cheese.
5. Stand loaf pan up vertically. Layer and stack one square on top of one other until pan fills up. Transfer pan to oven and bake, until browned on top, about 60 minutes. Check on pull apart bread after 40 minutes. If it starts to brown too quickly, tent with foil.
6. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for ten minutes. Using the parchment over hang lift bread out of pan. Serve immediately.
This hand-made beauty from the heart of West Wales is called Perl Las, meaning Blue Pearl.
Rather than being dipped in brine like a lot of cheeses, salt is rubbed into the rind and then it is stored on rollers to allow plenty of air circulation.
Perl Las is strong in taste yet still beautifully creamy and the flavour becomes fuller as it matures.