2018 British Powerlifting Union Qualifiers dates are up. Details at http://www.britishpowerliftingunion.co.uk/competitions/
With British Championships now confirmed for being held at Bodypower in May and extra spaces for full power at the Folkestone competition now open. The qualifiers are ideal for anyone looking at giving Powerlifting a go.
@ldnightingale @londonblackpanther @green_bean_lifts @nath.wysocki #powerlifting#britishpowerlifting#britishpowerliftingunion#wpc#abpu#bpu#bodypower#squat#bench#deadlift
275kg squat was one of my sets. All the travelling from Cambridge from uni and down to gravesend to train with @danstewartpk and Evans at @bulks_gym_tv was defo worth it. Been up for 16 hours so I'm pretty beat but to be the best you gotta train with the best. Thank you guys for helping me out I'm very grateful @mammoth_power_gym @mammoth_power_clothing @danny.willgoss.powerlifting @samharvey93 @swaggerandjacks #beardedpowerlifters#equippedpowerlifting#equippedsquats#swaggerandjacks#squat#bench#deadlift#wpc#bpu
A selection of photographs are up on the @andybolton_deadliftchallenge event Facebook page, a full set of challenge photographs is available for only £5 with all proceeds going to @kidneyresearch_uk
To purchase a set send a PayPal payment of £5 to:
A link and password to download digital copies will be sent out in the next few days
We need your help!!! If you competed encourage your friends and family to sponsor you on our Just giving page
www.andyboltonstrength.com for tips, ebooks and coaching session
@andybolton_deadliftchallenge raising money, smashing records, having fun and helping change people's lives for @kidneyresearch_uk...
So two things from today's session. This was after 110kg (12+ reps) and 130kg (7+ reps? Idk)
1. Because I stayed chilled out, I didn't panic when it didn't move up. I just reset and tried again. Good.
2. I totally misinterpreted the difference between a sumo block pulls and sumo from the floor. Pro tip: it's a lot.
3. I can't calculate 20%. I am shit at maths (worst asian ever). 4. Deloads of shame are a thing. With sumo, once it doesn't move, that's it
5. Next time I'm trying 150kg. I absolutely would have gotten the requisite number of reps on 150kg. But I got greedy. Whoops.
6. At least I am looking marginally #swole . 😎. 7. Will be focusing on nailing my numbers and making them look perfect before progressing now I think, particularly with lockout. Especially with the block pulls and from the floor. It's fine when it's lighter (140kg whatever is easy). Just a question of not being strong enough. Which is fine, that will come with time. Just need to be patient. :) 8. Did I say 2 things? I did say I was shit at maths. 😎
Special thanks to @di_stockers for adjusting my straps so there were no nip slips 😂😂😂 #deadlifts#girlswhopowerlift#bodybuilding#powerlifter#bpu#wpd#womensphysique#muscle#progressnotperfection#indian#gym#fit#fitspo#gymspo#learn#quads#anabolicplaits#powerplaits