My FAVORITE bun/topknot hybrid, and it only takes 3-4 minutes and then you’re out the door! (Works best with long hair)
1) Put hair in high, sleek ponytail 2) loosely braid the ponytail
3) semi-loosely wrap braid around your original ponytail just as if you were making a normal bun.
4) After you wrap the braid around all the way, fasten bun with a hair tie, secure the tie around the base of the braid so The hair tie is hidden, not at the top/middle where it would qshow.
5) carefully pull on the braid to loosen it up to your liking if desired.
6) Secure with bobby pins as needed
I know this is the same hairstyle but, you know school and all and life. Lol. So, here are some new pics mixed in with old one. 😜❤Its all for #bbbreanna10k !😊hope you enjoy again XD.