Hi everyone! Today I’m doing something a little different! This is a tutorial for every day brows 😁 I use the @nyxcosmetics tame and frame brow pomade, which I absolutely love and have been using for about a year now! I hope you guys find this helpful, and let me know if you would like to see a more glam brow tutorial including sculpting and highlighting!
1. Start with your brows plucked however you prefer. I let my brows grow in their natural shape and I pluck away any extras, but if you have thicker brows or do not like the shape, feel free to do what works for you. I went ahead and added a key to help you find the right shape for you!
2. Using a small angled brush, fill in the tail end of your brow. I do this first because I feel like it helps set up the rest of the brow and makes it easier to picture the end result
3. Using the same brush, outline the shape of the rest of your brow
4. Fill that shape in
5. Use a spoolie to blend the pomade and create a gradient at the fat end of your brow, and make sure the product is evenly distributed
6. Sometimes I define the shape with power as well!
take a long brush and line it up with your nose. The point should reach around where your brow should end. It’s really important to make sure you’re not going too far in or The your brows aren’t too far apart!! Then, looking forward, using the tip of your nose as a guide, line the brush up with your iris. This is where the arch of your brow should be. Then line the brow up with the outer corner of your eye. This is where the brow should end!