BUFFALO WINGS. COXINHA. TULIPA. ASINHA e.... Os amigos cozinheiros tem receitas para nos ajudar. Estamos testando alguns itens de comida de boteco e queremos sua ajuda. #buffalowings#coxinha#tulipa#asinha#comida
"She's so dangerous!"
Busy Body by Berner feat. (E 40, Too $hort & TeeFLii)
The Big Pescado just dropped today like this wing in my belly
Berner also opened up Cookies today in LA. @cookiescalifornia .
When I roast up these buffalo cauliflower bites, they make the house smell sooo good! Eat a few of these and you’ll instantly zap away cravings for processed junk food filled with MSG and added sugar. This recipe (of course!) has no MSG and is free of junky ingredients found in most buffalo wings.
Food Babe's Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
½ cup almond flour
½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk or water
½ teaspoon hot sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Pinch sea salt and pepper
¼ cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 teaspoon horseradish or more (optional - this will give it a kick!)
1 carrot, diced
1 celery stalk, diced
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Yogurt Dill Sauce:
½ cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh dill
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Pinch salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Place the almond flour, milk or water, hot sauce, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
Dredge the cauliflower in the flour mix until well coated. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
While the cauliflower is baking, make the hot sauce. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
When done, pour the hot sauce evenly over the cauliflower while still on the baking sheet. Toss to combine and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
If making the yogurt dill sauce, place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
To serve, place the cauliflower bites on a plate and top with the yogurt dill sauce and chopped carrot, celery and parsley. Enjoy!
First time making Buffalo Cauliflower ... And, it was f*$!ing delicious. The batter got a little burnt in the pan but it was just too good not to take a pic.
~ Buffalo Cauliflower ~
• Batter - 1/2 cup flour, 1 tbs ground flaxseed, creole seasoning, and a little water. Let sit for a few minutes to form paste.
• Coating - equal parts flour and panko
• Dip raw cauliflower pieces in batter and then toss in coating.
• Then drop in oil that's been heating on medium high. Brown until crispy.
• Let crispy cauliflower sit on paper towels while making sauce.
• Sauce - Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, agave to taste (optional), a little melted Earth Balance butter.
• Toss cauliflower in sauce. Lick fingers 😋
~ Twice Fried French Fries ~
• Cut potatoes in strips. Leave skin on.
• Fry on medium high in fresh oil until slightly browned
• Let potatoes sit on paper towels until they cool
• I fried the cauliflower, then fried the potatoes again until crispy
• Season to liking. I didn't season - just doused in ketchup. 😁
It's almost Super Bowl Sunday! 🏈 Get all your catering orders in... including the infamous game-day WINGS! Choose from 3 different flavors. P.S: Our whole catering menu is 10% off until January 31 😋 Get ordering!