My sweet, dear followers, please help. My dear friend @artisticbulldog is in a competition and she needs your vote. Please go to @armtheanimals and vote for her artwork. Swipe ⬅️ to see the pic to love. She really needs our support!! If you've already voted, thank you!! If not, it just takes a second. Thanks so much. 😘
Thank you to my totally pawesome furiend @tedstagram10 for tagging me in the #fivefunfactschallenge . Here we go....
1) I was born with a VERY special plan. Mommy, Daddy, sissy Chloe and brothers LouLou and Jacks lost my angel brother Bentley, suddenly on the morning of January 9th, 2016. Their world and hearts were beyond broken. I was born just 6 days later all the way across the counrty. Mommy's soul sister and beautiful friend @bully4me (my Gigi) felt in her heart that I was meant to help heal broken hearts. As it would turn out, Mommy always (from day 1) nicknamed my angel big brother "Benjamin Buttons.". This beautiful boy, Braxton (my skin brother) in the picture with me also named me "Buttons" because of my polka dot when I was born. So fate took place, the stars aligned and Bentley set forth a plan....I had big paws to fill and sure enough Odin "Buttons" Braxton~O'Toole~Skomo, I am today and furever. ❤
2) As independent as I try to appear, I am truly a big lovebug baby with a tiny bit of separation anxiety.
3) I am a notorious for wanting my head held...my humans think it's so sweet but truthfully, it allows me to keep them in my sight. 😂
4) I LOVE baths, like I'll jump in the tub and cry till the humans bathe me, lol
5) if you've followed me for any amount of time, you probably already know....favorite place in the home....kitchen! Paws down...I run that show! 😋 Kitchen BOSS!! 🐶🍽 Hope you enjoyed and got to know a little more about me. I'd love for you guys to share some fun facts about you, I'll tag a few furiends but all are welcome to play along! Oh and in addition... I love my fur furiends! ❤🐶
Lola has been on 1.25mg of prednisone every other day for a long time.(She started at 80mg!) This Saturday was her first day taking her totally off. She's been detoxing hardcore. It's insane really how much of an effect of such a small amount of prednisone can have. Her skin is now releasing even more crap yet again. It looks so similar to pemphigus that I am having a hard time not being paranoid and anxious even though I know it's just part of the process 😣Shes taking a homeopathic remedy called cortisone that is helping her HUGELY with her detox so she's not going into adrenal failure and helping keep her more comfortable. I think she may be taking the whole process better then me. #lolastrong#lovelola