Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes and this time it’s in a mug! Take a bite of this toothsome 2-minute Blueberry Mug Cake cooked in Jet Chef Microwave brought to you by Whirlpool and blogger chef @shivesh17 . Follow the recipe below to bake your own.
Follow us for more baked delights or download the Whirlpool Culineria app now! Link in bio.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 Mug Cakes)
• 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 4 tbsp granulated sugar
• 2 tbsp butter, melted
• 1/3 cup milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 8-10 blueberries
• Split the above mentioned ingredients into two Microwave safe mugs and repeat the following steps for both.
• Whisk flour, salt, baking powder together.
• Add sugar and mix to combine.
• Put in the melted butter and mix well.
• Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until the batter is smooth.
• Top with blueberries.
• Cook in the Whirlpool Jet Chef Microwave for 2 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
Today on our Small Business Saturdays, the spotlight is on @cakesbyamyne. Not only is she a creative and innovative pastry chef, she is also one of the sweetest souls ever. Baking since 2015, this small business has held it down and put forward some of the most beautiful and great tasting cakes. We @huebytamara are super proud of you and we will be here cheering you on as you grow.
If you're in Bayelsa and environs please do well to order from her. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Address- No 20, St. Peter's Hospital Road, Amarata, Yenagoa.
Phone number - 08062099599