Photo by @camperdreamin On occasion of New Year is coming , wishing all your family happiness and lucky. Most Asked Questions 💬
I saw another account do this and thought it would be a great way to answer some of our most asked questions.
1. How much did we spend on the van? Honestly, we have no idea! We weren’t limited by a specific budget so we just built as we went along and spent what needed to be spent. We saved money by researching every tiny little process. We lost money by being too ambitious and buying wood too early on only to have it warp and become unusable in the heat.
2. What are your main tips for doing your own conversion? If you think you’ve given yourself enough time, double it! Everything takes so much longer that you think. Have an idea in mind for the layout, but don’t get hung up on the specifics. All vans are so unique, they’re curved, they’re uneven, and when it comes to building, the measurements often don’t match the plans. Our advice is WING IT! Now I know this won’t appeal to everyone, but our approach was to just build as went along and let it evolve. It worked!
3. How do we make an income when on the road? Well, we don’t. We aren’t full time vanlifers, in the week we work full time jobs from home and then we hit the road at the weekends (almost every weekend) and holidays.
4. What van is Yosemite? Vauxhall Vivaro, L2 H2.
5. Where did we get our ‘mountains are calling’ cushion/pillow? Red bubble.
6. What Fridge do we have? Waeco CRX 80.
7. Do you we have a blog, you tube, or website? Nope. We only kept track of our build through instagram.
Guys, we’re always happy to answer questions, we asked lots when we were building so please feel free to drop us a DM. Sometimes comments get missed so we’re sorry if we don’t always respond.
"Eye gazing is a powerful tool to strengthen and deepen relationships. Many of us have felt the vulnerability of looking into someone else’s eyes...or looking into our own. When we allow ourselves to be vulnerable and to see and be seen, we drop differences and allow love. Try two minutes of staring into your lover’s eyes or your own with a mirror. I’d love to hear about your experience in the comments! ❤️ ❤️🌹❤️ photo by @danieldav_is
Follow Me @camping_fans_ 👉 Click my profile to get 👕Best Shirt!!! Don't be late!!!
"➖Doggy ... Do you marry me??? ➖NOOOOOOO - The dog said
Following @go.camping.insta for some awesome pics .
Follow Me @camping_new_life
If you like 👕Click to 🛒 my shop and get now!!!
"All you need is a great sunrise, a campfire and a partner along with you. 😍 Follow: @globaloutdoorsurvivalclub
Follow Me @camping_fans_ 👉🏽Click my profile too see the best shirt 👕! Hope you like it! 💝
Ni sebahagian je barangan camping. Byk lagi x include macam portable stove, meja, tmpt air, garbage bag, brg makan, icebox.. etc
Berpeluh gak packing.. 😂😂😂😂
Dalam gambar ni baru utk khemah je. .
Kiteorg bawak for khemah:
1) Yoga mat -(*Optional) tido lebih selesa
2) Khemah for 6 pax- senang solat sebab boleh berdiri
3) Sleeping bag - 2 in 1, sebagai pelapik + selimut
4) Led Solar Light - Rechargable guna solar and boleh tahan sampai 2.5 hours.
5) Kipas Yubiso - Utk buang haba dlm khemas and kipas ni boleh setting slow, med, high and boleh last dlm 120 min kalau dah charge full la.
6) Extra String- Utk bahagian awning khemah. Beli dekat @decathlon.my
7) Rain Coat - (*Optional) Pun beli dekat decathlon.
8) Camp Dry- (*Optional) Spray dkt khemah dulu and biar kering, useful kalau khemah masa musim hujan. Air x kan masuk dekat celah2 benang. Or boleh cover dgn fly sheet/kanvas.
9) Power bank- Bring extra utk charge hp
10) Extra Poles-(*Optional) Utk awning khemah
11) Extra Canvas - (*Optional) Utk letak bawah khemah, kalau kotor basuh kanvas je.
12) Travel Pillow- not in the pict.
13) Extra Blanket - not in the pict
So tu je, if korang nak travel light byk yg boleh dikurangkan. But mcm we all prefer ala glamping cmtuh but not so glam.. 😂😂! Ikut keselesaan.