Mais qui a bien pu installer ce piano sur le blockhaus du cran d'Escalles ?
Depuis quelques jours la question se pose, les journaux en parlent, les gendarmes enquêtent... et vous vous avez une idée ?
Malheureusement pour ceux qui auraient aimé en jouer un morceau, il a été enlevé !
Merci à @emmanueldevesvrotte pour cette superbe photo
HOW do I afford to TRAVEL?! This is for my friends and random people here on the internet who's priorities in life are NOT travel. •
Y'all probably think im privileged AF. Which is totally true! I couldnt be more privileged than i already am. However, there are people who are JUST as privileged as I am, but who cant afford to travel (or so they say...).
If you wanna travel, you gotta make it your PRIORITY. There are many things that people (of my age) do, that i dont do.
- I dont go out to cafes/bars
- I barely drink alcohol
- I never buy drugs
- I cant remember the last time i bought clothes and shoes (only if truly necessary)
- I dont have a car/scooter
- I dont go to beauty salons to get my nails done and legs waxed
- I rarely go to restaurants and if i do, i choose the cheapest option on the menu
- I mostly bring my own food
- I only drink tap water (if its drinkable ofc!)
- I always take the cheapest way of public transport and accomodation
- I never go to the movies
- I like simple stuff and life, i dont buy random things to put in my house...
- I never buy souvenirs. Memories and pics are the best souvenirs for me
- I dont have a phone
I just bought plane tickets Bxl🇧🇪-Berlin-Bxl (yes, roundtrip) for only €10. Together with transport to and from the airport, it will be €30. Same for Paris. From Belgium you can easily go to Paris for €30 roundtrip (by bus). When you go out at night to get wasted or to a not so fancy restaurant, you'll easily pay €30, if not more. Whats most important for you? Getting drunk or going to a restaurant? Or going to Berlin/Paris/...?🤔 For me the choice is easily made.
I've seen sunsets from so many countries and side of the world, and it's still that one which make my heart warmer. Any traveler have been at least once home sick and this view describe what I miss abroad. Always far from home, but close to the sea ❤️🌊