Curry night tonight for #NationalCurryWeek ? Get everything done in 10 minutes with these three products:
Everest Full Fat Soft Paneer Cheese
The Spice Tailor Punjabi Tomato Curry Kit
Nishaan Traditional Roti Chapattis
Cut the paneer into 2cm chunks. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the spices from the curry kit and fry for 20 seconds. Then add the paneer and stir to coat. Stir in the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Heat up the chapattis to pack instructions and serve with the curry (you can also serve the curry with quick ‘cook in the bag’ rice). #curry#paneer#chapatti#midweekmeal#fastfood#ocadolife#theonlinesupermarket
Local Product Products
Whole Wheat Bread - Using 100% Atta Flour. Whole Wheat Flour.
Share With Friends And Family If They Are Chapatti Fans.
You Can Now Enjoy Chapatti With All Your Family. Available at Local Supermarkets: -Giant, Mercato, Jason, Cold Storage, Mydin, Lulu And Haniffa KL. #chapatti
Here is how to make some awesome chipatti bread!
3 parts (wheat) flour
1 part water (3:1 ratio)
1. Mix in a bowl (first flour then water and stir with a spoon to help get you started after when it gets to be in soft patches consistency then you can use your hands).
2. Kneed for 3 minutes and let sit for 15 minutes (helps soften the dough making it simple and easy for you).
3. Kneed for 10 minutes.
4. On a clean surface put flour on in a circular way.
5. Get a golf ball size piece from the dough and generously flour around it as well as the rolling pin.
6. Roll it with the rolling pin. Its best to fan it with your rolling pin and turn it around after about 5 to 8 rolls (making it into a circle takes practice, just make em natural as you do). Try to roll it thin, but not too thin as it can stick to the surface and it will be a bit tough to get.
7. In a pan, turn on medium heat (you can judge the proper heat based on your burner) and when heated and ready, place the chapatti on the pan. Cook until it bubbles throughout. Then flip to the other side. Equally cook as well.
8. You can repeat to the necessary amount and serve! You can be creative at this point on how you serve the bread.
Hope you are loving chapatti breads! I learned how to do this from a friend and just made it as part of our meals. It takes practice, though it is a simple dish that goes well with many we love!