I have had zero energy to cook and a serious lack of appetite the past week due to an annoying flu that I just can't shake off! These soups have really come in handy thanks @campbells. They are super quick to heat up and they contain 4 + serves of vegetables in the one carton 😀 This is what I will be having for lunch again today. Please flu be gone!
Love ❤️J xx
Check out Jamie Oliver's pumpkin, chickpea and coconut curry! Healthy and meat-free, this is our current favourite winter warming dish 😋
Recipe here > www.meatfreemondays.com/recipes/jamie-oliver-pumpkin-chickpea-and-coconut-curry-mfm-recipe/
1, 15 ounce can organic chickpeas
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
1/4 cup well stirred tahini
1 small garlic clove, minced
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt, to taste
2-3 Tablespoons water
Dash ground paprika, for serving
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tahini & lemon juice, & process for 1 minute. Scrape the sides & bottom of the bowl, & then process for 30 seconds more.
2.Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, & 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini & lemon juice. Process for 30 seconds, & scrape the sides & bottom of the bowl. Then process another 30 seconds or until well blended.
3. Open, drain, & rinse the chickpeas. Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor, & process for 1 minute. Scrape the sides & bottom of the bowl, & then add the remaining chickpeas. Process until thick & quite smooth; 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Most likely the hummus will be too thick or still have tiny bits of chickpea. To fix this, with the food processor turned on, slowly add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until you reach the perfect consistency.
5. Taste for salt, & adjust as needed. Serve the hummus with a drizzle of olive oil & dash of paprika. Store your homemade hummus in an airtight container, & refrigerate up to one week.
Part of lunch today was a chickpea avocado salad wrap (chickpeas, avocado, salt and pepper, olive oil) along with lots of spinach and lettuce in a whole grain wrap 👌🏻 This was only PART of my lunch-I also had a yogurt and granola parfait with an orange ❤️ Here's to Thursday 😛👏🏻
I improvised a new/first recipe for my own super fresh stir fry • red chilli, spring onion and ginger fried in coconut oil, pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper - add any fresh vegetables, i added mushrooms, mange tout and courgetti ! • meanwhile roast butternut squash in the oven in coconut oil, salt and pepper • bring together and top with roasted chickpeas (ref. previous insta) •
"این هفته در ادلید,
باران با ترانه میخورد بر بام خانه ها,
باد هوهو میکند در میان شاخه ها,
عجب روزها, عجب شب هایی,
چای نوش کن ای عزیز, گرم شو,
در کنارش شیرینی های ما,
فرصت غنیمت دانی, برده ای,
میشود آخر این زمستان هم تمام,
آنچه ماندگار و مانی ست, یاد طعم شیرین, مزه کودکی هایمان." اگر عاشق شیرینی های عید نوروزید,
فرصت چشیدن طعم تازه نخودچی, برنجی و قطاب این هفته ما رو از دست ندهید. ■بسته نخودچی 100 گرمی 4$
■بسته برنجی 100 گرمی 4$
■بسته توت بادامی 150 گرمی 6$
■قطاب گردویی عددی 40 سنت
این هفته سفارش 5 بسته شامل تخفیف 10%
که برای دوستان و همراهان قدیمی Persian Creation تخفیف 25 درصدی خواهد بود.
برای هفته بعد و تخفیف آن از این هفته همراه راه ما شوید.😉 ☆☆پیوست؛ این هفته نیز پذیرای شما با هلیم مقوی و خوشمزه هستیم. کیلویی 15$.☆☆ دوستانتان را جمع کنید. الهی که دلیل نزدیکی دلهایتان باشیم.
نهایی کردن سفارش ها تا 9 جمعه شب.
مشتاقانه منتظر دیدارتون هستیم.
سپاس از همراهی تک تک شما. "This week in Adelaide,
Rain is singing on the roofs,
Wind is blowing into trees,
Such wonder days, such wonder nights,
Please drink some tea, warm up,
Side it with our sweets,
If you grab this chance, you'll win,
Winter at last ends soon,
Things which last are sweet flavours, like childhood tastes." We're bringing some of Norooz cookies to you, so you don't have to long for them till next March.
Chickpea cookies, Rice cookie, Ghotab & Almond mulberries.
Chickpea cookies: 100 grams box $4
Rice cookies:100 grams box
Almond mulberries:150 grams box $6
Gotab walnut inserts:
40 cents each
Wheat, lamb porridge $15 per kilo
For every 5 boxs orders %10 off.
For our existing customers 25% off.
Become an existing one for the next weekend😉
Can't wait to see you all.
شماره تماس با ما: 0415 966 477
اینستاگرام : Persian_Creation
119b maple ave, Royal park 5014
This is a deliciously ugly photo.....but I kid you not. This choc chip blondie is seriously soooo GOOD that I basically have to force myself make a post out of it (to justify myself taking bites of it) and keep my hands occupied and away from it. 😆 I've got to confess that I don't particularly like brownies. But this...... you got to make this! It's dairy free, nut free, dairy free, grain free, gluten free....And it comes together within 5mins with the use of a food processor or blender. It's a dangerously delicious recipe to possess!
Perfect Choc Chip Blondie Recipe
2 cans chickpea, rinsed and drained (Butter beans work great too!) 1 cup tahini (we love tahini but you can substitute it with almond or peanut butter)
2/3 cup maple syrup (1/2 cup honey or rice malt syrup)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup choc chips
1. Preheat oven at 180C. Grease your brownie pan with ghee or coconut oil.
2. Place all ingredients except choc chip into the food processor or blender.
3. Blend till all the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
4. Leaving 2 tbsp choc chip aside, add a the rest of the chocolate into the mixture and pulse for 5 seconds.
5. Transfer batter into the greased pan and sprinkle with remaining choc chip. Spread evenly with a spatula.
6. Allow to bake for 20-25mins. Insert a skewer to make sure it comes out clean in the centre.
7. Allow to cool for 20mins and enjoy with a cuppa!
If we had to pick one gluten free flour that would top the rest 👌🏻That would be Gluten free #chickpea flour !! Nutty, protein-rich, and super versatile, this flour made from legumes is the wave of the future. It makes a sturdy base for pizza toppings and gives sweet baked goods a little something extra, flavor-wise. Not convinced yet? Give it a try 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻