T O D A Y I N LA | Simpkin Project has the honor and privilege to perform at a special event recognizing Miss Pat Chin of VP Records at the Chinese Museum in Los Angeles for her outstanding contribution to reggae music!!! It's a FREE show open to all who would like to come starting at 6pm! Come join us for this very special event!!! #simpkinproject#beamoflight#dubrockers#vprecords#chinesemuseum#losangeles
Come and play #flashcards .
#liminallanguage#此岸到彼岸 exhibition @chinesemuse 22 Cohen st, Melbourne,3000
With a partner:
1. Start a conversation
2. The first person should speak in English or Chinese
3. The second person should respond using only phrases from the flashcards
4. How long can you keep the conversation going?
5. Why did the conversation end?
5. Was anything misunderstood in the conversation? .
1. Lay out the flashcards to create a conversation. For example, where do you live?
2. How many flashcards can you incorporate? How many different conversations can you create?
3. Take a photo and share on social media #ChineseMuseumMysteries#LiminalLanguage#chinese#learning @unimelbadventures @umsuunimelb @unimelbcsa @unimelb @ahssunimelb @broadsheet_melb #melbourne#melbourneuni#universityofmelbourne#chinesemuseum#museum#culture @melbfringe @rachel_marsden @ellalshi @yonny_wy_quan @sofiayaowang
UPCOMING EXHIBITION (Ningbo) | The 15th Asia Art Festival "Multiple Spectacle: Art from Asia" | Works of Mioon, Choi Jeonghua, He Wenjue, Aditya Novali, Sakarin Krue-On, Jakapan Vilasineekul, Prateep Suthathongthai and Khishgee. Curator Liu Chunfeng | Exhibiting from 21.9 - 10.10, 2017.
We are proud to announce our artist Sakarin Krue-On's next group exhibition in Ningbo Museum. By presenting Sakarin's large scale installation artwork together with others, the exhibition will show to the audience the characteristics of globalization and localization, and other cultural differences.
Sakarin Krue-On, Upside Down, 2015, 800 x 500 cm, Double sided handmade embroidery | Its surface emblematic and tactile, a depiction of a hunting game in the wild by adventurous noblemen.