• C H o C • C H u N C K • C o o K I E S •⠀
🍪 • 🍪• 🍪 • 🍪 • 🍪• 🍪 • 🍪 • 🍪• 🍪 • 🍪 •
Who doesn't looove chic chip cookies? This is one is a keeper for sure, deliciously yummy vegan creation via @thealmondeater 😋 💕 This doubles up as a great school holiday activity (win~win) 💛⠀
Tip:: we will tweak the recipe in our house and reduce the total sugars to around half cup and use coconut sugar.⠀
I n g r e d i e n t s:⠀
* ¾ cup dairy free butter, melted⠀
* ¾ cup cane sugar (or coconut sugar)⠀
* ¼ cup light brown sugar⠀
* 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal+5 tbsp water)⠀
* 1 tsp vanilla extract⠀
* 1½ cups flour⠀
* 1 tsp baking soda⠀
* ¼ tsp salt⠀
* ¼ cup walnuts (optional)⠀
* ½ cup dairy free chocolate chunks⠀
I n s t r u c t i o n s:⠀
1. Preheat 350°.⠀
2. Make flax eggs - combine flaxseed meal and water together; stir, wait a few minutes, giving the flax time to absorb the water.⠀
3. Combine sugars in a bowl, and then pour melted butter over top. Whisk butter and sugar together for one minute consistently.⠀
4. Add your flax eggs and vanilla extract to the bowl and stir to combine; set bowl aside.⠀
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt, then stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients with a wooden spoon.⠀
6. Add walnuts and chocolate chunks.⠀
7. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop dough onto a baking sheet; bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. You want the edges to be set but the centers to still be soft.⠀
8. Allow cookies to sit on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before carefully transferring them onto a cooling rack.⠀
What's your favourite kids in the kitchen activity....👇🏻⠀
Some afternoons you just need fresh chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven (long week🙋🏼). I just love when my whole house smells of baking cookies! Yum! I've been chocolate chip cookie obsessed my whole life, and have been through so many recipes in so many phases- regular, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, grain free. These are my current fav. As much as I love to try new dessert recipes, I have been making these on repeat for months. They are flourless (made with rolled oats) and made with yummy almond butter. So delicious, and so easy and quick to make! 🍪❤❤Recipe from @meaningfuleats
2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt (reduce to 1/2 teaspoon if you almond butter contains any added salt)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup almond butter
2/3 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the almond butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth, about 2 minutes.
With the mixer on low, slowly add the oat mixture. Mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be very sticky!
Scoop 2 tablespoon rounds of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake each batch for 9-11 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
I've wanted to test this theory for a loooonnnggg time. Thank you random heatwave of 90 degree weather!! 😄🌞 Probably shouldn't be testing it in the gym parking lot buuuttt...no wait. This is *exactly* where I need to test this. TEST YOSELF THEN TREAT YOSELF!! 😎 (JK I wouldn't recommend this on a regular basis, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to indulge my curiosity--all in the name of science, of course.) 🤓😋
P.S. THERE'S NO COOKIE EMOJI?!? HOW?!
P.P.S. At first glance, it appears someone might have taken a bite already.
That's because someone did.
Whether my daughter's volleyball team wins or loses tonight, we are so proud of them! These absolutely epic chocolate chunk cookies from @ambitiouskitchen are always a winner!! They are going to devour these after the game! Go blue!! 🏐
Happy 1st Day of Fall! 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 To celebrate we are offering our famous chocolate chip cookie dough balls for buy one get one 50% off! Use code DOUGH50 at checkout. (Only good on Chocolate Chip) #doughlove#chocolatechipcookies#happy